Forums Kongregate

[Moderation] How to Become a Moderator 101 page 22

589 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by coolmec:

I want to be one of the moderator as i want to help peoples from hackers.I want them to respect each other and not to tell abusive words in the game.This decrease the reputation of TDP4 TEAM BATTLE.

are you fucking kiding me kid? banning people for saying stuff like fuck shit or piss?
Well not here, we can say fuck shit piss dick poppycock.
anything

Originally posted by savannahlegg:
Originally posted by savannahlegg:

• I want to be a moderator and teach alll the jerks a lesson or 2 :- ) X- D*

yes because giving spammers mod would be a great idea

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Can you become a mod i you have been banned/suspended?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Overshire:

Can you become a mod i you have been banned/suspended?

What matters is how a person behaves rather than statistics, so one silence/ban shouldn’t change anything if a person is active and positive in the community. For example, if a person used to be a troublemaker a few years ago, the administration won’t suddenly change their mind when they realize he was once silenced in the past. People make mistakes, people change.

Flag Post

Hm, I certainly love your post "Cmurda’ and it did help me on my adventure to become a mod, Myself. Thank you for posting this, I’ll be sure to follow these rules from now on. Also, I’m not trying to be rude, Nor a grammar nazi. But you misspelled remember, You said “Remeber” _. But anyway, Thanks for the post, Really did help. Have a nice day _

Flag Post

lol,i read rule 5 like 5 times thinking about it and then it hit me,can i be a moderator Dont ask to become a moderator,if you do,(((((((its pretty much slim to none that you’ll become one depending on how gracious Greg wants to be))))))))))

This is a very important rule. You’ll be saving Greg and the rest of the mods a migrain in the long run too, and if your doing all I said in here your likely going to be remeber for your actions rather than what you’ve said.

Flag Post

oh lol and i wanna be a moderator because i played like all the ONLINE mutiplayer games and looked in the chat and what… random person ( x 50 ) fa.g

i told this guy to shut the front door and shut up and then … Random person: ( x14 ) Sukafr33sunday’s a mommas boy

to say i got really mad and now im here keeping people from being harassed,hurt,spammed and ECT.

Flag Post

No I don’t want to be a moderator because I don’t care what people do.

Flag Post

anyway…

Flag Post

most of people that i know whants to be a moderator to bann spamers, trolls…

Flag Post

i just wanna b a damn mod! >:3

Flag Post

The amount of views and posts in a thread like this literally scares me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SuKaFr33sunday:

lol,i read rule 5 like 5 times thinking about it and then it hit me,can i be a moderator Dont ask to become a moderator,if you do,(((((((its pretty much slim to none that you’ll become one depending on how gracious Greg wants to be))))))))))

This is a very important rule. You’ll be saving Greg and the rest of the mods a migrain in the long run too, and if your doing all I said in here your likely going to be remeber for your actions rather than what you’ve said.

Originally posted by SuKaFr33sunday:

oh lol and i wanna be a moderator because i played like all the ONLINE mutiplayer games and looked in the chat and what… random person ( x 50 ) fa.g

i told this guy to shut the front door and shut up and then … Random person: ( x14 ) Sukafr33sunday’s a mommas boy

to say i got really mad and now im here keeping people from being harassed,hurt,spammed and ECT.

that was..

Amazing
you just told people to not ask to be mod.
then IN YOUR NEXT POST.
You asked to be a mod…
Just..
Wow.

Flag Post

Yes, I think this would be a great way to increase your chances as a (Mod)/(Moderator) But back when there wasn’t a lot of the newer games out I would pretend I was a MOD Helping other people out. And I also appreciate you typing this big post on becoming a MOD. I really appreciate it.^-^

Flag Post

The reason I think I can qualify for Becoming a MOD is because I think I would have a good opportunity, of becoming one and also I don’t make a lot of errors, I am a really fast typer, and I am courteous of others, and also when I get mad the best thing for a player to do, (My perspective) is that just either open another tab, flip on some music and just calm, because it’s not worth taking your anger out on a player, another reason I would be able to qualify is that, I am very fast learner, and I know alot about Kongregate, and I have also been playing since 2009 which is longer than some people, but not the first, you know. So also if there is anything I need to work on like my levels or graditude or anythign else please feel free to message me, Greg, and staff or any of the Kong Members we have today.

Toodles,
~CountBleck821

F.Y.I. Please send tips to my messages.
Thanks. -

Flag Post

You need to be nominated to be officially considered.

Flag Post

Here’s the rule book:

1) You must love cows.
2) You must sacrifice your life and devote to the cows.
3) You must be a major in cowology.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Here’s the rule book:

1) You must love cows.

Something’s wrong with this site, I match all of the requirements but I’m not a Mod. Wut now????

Flag Post

I know a way follow the FAQ

Flag Post
Originally posted by moomoofire11:

Here’s the rule book:

1) You must love cows.

Something’s wrong with this site, I match all of the requirements but I’m not a Mod. Wut now????

http://www.kongregate.com/pages/help#become
Some where in that area, you’ll see it says: “So please do not take offense if you’re a regular, long-time user on the site who’s always mature and courteous, but has never been noticed by the folks who appoint moderators. Also don’t take offense if you happen to be a pretty cool person who’s been deemed a little too rough around the edges to represent Kongregate as a moderator. Just because you’ve been passed over to do our work for free doesn’t mean we don’t still love you.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by AllStarDominatio:

Here’s the rule book:

1) You must love cows.

Some where in that area, you’ll see it says: “So please do not take offense if you’re a regular, long-time user on the site who’s always mature and courteous, but has never been noticed by the folks who appoint moderators. Also don’t take offense if you happen to be a pretty cool person who’s been deemed a little too rough around the edges to represent Kongregate as a moderator. Just because you’ve been passed over to do our work for free doesn’t mean we don’t still love you.”

QFT. So many people ask that question; I give them the same link.

Flag Post

Here’s the rule book:

1) You must love cows.

Not every post on the forums was meant dead-serious. Especially, often those referring to cows… I’m honestly not sure how you could miss the joke that CowFriend and moomoofire played lol

Flag Post

Here’s the rule book:

1) You must love cows.

I hope you realize I was simply joking about these matters.