Forums Kongregate

[Moderation] How to Become a Moderator 101 page 4

599 posts

Flag Post

i will be a moderator i true its fun,hehe! my friend are moderator.

Something happened with your post!! All grammar disappeared!

Flag Post

Why do people spam on saying ‘’How to become a mod’’ and stuff like that. Everyone knows they can just got to the help thing and there’s your answer! Right there! Geez.

You should answer questions that we didn’t know at the ‘Help’ like ‘’Can we become a moderator without having to go to meetings?’’ and stuff like that.

Originally posted by EndlessSporadic:

i really want to become a mod because everybody cusses in the room chatmasters plz tell me how to be one im begging u

1) There go your chances. Asking really reduces your chances.

2) Proper grammar goes a long way.

3) Please dont bump dead topics.

4) New Moderators are nominated by old/current moderators. Be nice in the chat and you might be nominated. Dont ask here =/

Wow…asking is not a bad thing! Really! What if, let’s say, a moderator (before he/she became one) was new to kongregate. Wow, they ask questions. then when they get better they stop. So it ’’still’’ reduces the chance of becoming a moderator? New people always do! New people should be told it’s ’’good’’ to ask questions. Gee.

Flag Post

A MOD1!?!? Why??? All mods do is say something to some noob like Dont Capitalize plz and stop it. (A.k.a im a noob)

Flag Post

I see… And you brought this Topic from death… Why?

Flag Post

It’s actually pretty helpful.

Flag Post

Why would you want to be a moderator, all you get to do is an unpaid job of kindergartening idiots like yourself.

Flag Post

this is very nice of you you should be a mod.

Flag Post

thax for the rules ill follow them =]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Balneger:

i will be a moderator i true its fun,hehe! my friend are moderator.

Something happened with your post!! All grammar disappeared!

Flag Post

I sure will follow these rules to become a mod beside the other websites won’t allow me even though i helped to create the website
(website www.aqworlds.com)

Flag Post

I WANT BE MOD 2 HELP COMMUNITY

Flag Post
Originally posted by skeelful08:

And there go your chances. Congratulations. Honestly, there is a large amount of luck needed beyond just being nice and following the rules. If I had to give some advice beyond that, people who are knows in several rooms and liked by mods have a far better chance then those who have 1 friend and cuss out mods. Get the idea? We don’t need anymore of these threads because they all say the same thing!
Dont ask to be a mod, dont be a troll, hope.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zak7062:

And there go your chances. Congratulations. Honestly, there is a large amount of luck needed beyond just being nice and following the rules. If I had to give some advice beyond that, people who are knows in several rooms and liked by mods have a far better chance then those who have 1 friend and cuss out mods. Get the idea? We don’t need anymore of these threads because they all say the same thing!
Dont ask to be a mod, dont be a troll, hope.

Your irony detector is broken.

Flag Post

So many people begging >_<

To become a mod, follow the rules.
Simple as.

Flag Post
Originally posted by a_wise_fish:

So many people begging >_<

To become a mod, follow the rules.
Simple as.

Y RNT U MOD DEN?

Flag Post

Y RNT U MOD DEN?

Because we’re still waiting for his bribes to clear at the ban… never mind…

Flag Post
Originally posted by FuzzyBacon:

Y RNT U MOD DEN?

Wait a minute! You take cash? I thought we were only allowed to accept Kreds?!

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSpontaneous:

Y RNT U MOD DEN?

The money may never get to Fuzzy if you use kreds. I’ve heard all the mods have a “One Minute of Mayhem” challenge every week, whoever can steal the most kreds from the kred-vault in a minute gets to keep them. richpixel brought a dyson last week, and kicked everyone’s asses.

Flag Post

I had always just assumed you had to sleep with an admin… which is why I was really confused when I got my [M]. Then again I do have a pretty bad memory…

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSpontaneous:

Y RNT U MOD DEN?

The money may never get to Fuzzy if you use kreds. I’ve heard all the mods have a “One Minute of Mayhem” challenge every week, whoever can steal the most kreds from the kred-vault in a minute gets to keep them. richpixel brought a dyson last week, and kicked everyone’s asses.

Yeah… that sucked.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rawismojo:

I had always just assumed you had to sleep with an admin… which is why I was really confused when I got my [M]. Then again I do have a pretty bad memory…

Nah, the memory loss can be blamed on Greg’s roofies.

Flag Post

lul, mods are almighty and powerful, but if i became mod i’d have to leave scribbs =( because we have 2-3 mods =(

Flag Post
Originally posted by mcyav6:

lul, mods are almighty and powerful, but if i became mod i’d have to leave scribbs =( because we have 2-3 mods =(

Would it be good if one of the mods supervised and unmodded room? Yes. Is it required? No.

Flag Post

Well that explains the [M] and the horrible hangover.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rawismojo:

Well that explains the [M] and the horrible hangover.

I think something else may have happened as well, I just can’t put my finger on it…
It’s just so blurry.