Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Avatar Wall (new)

504 posts

Flag Post

Here are the avatars of people on Kongregate, If you would like to be added then please post here.
Notes –
I shall only add 1 of each Default avatar (Maximum)
This is a collaboration thread between ruudiluca and Snipahar
(original thread was created by ruudiluca)

Frequently Asked Questions:

Can I Change my Avatar after I Submit it?
Yes, you may alter/change your avatar after you have submitted your current avatar to this thread. You do not need to submit your new avatar to this thread unless you want to.

After I Change my Avatar will you Add it to this Wall?
Because of the large amount of people that have opted their avatars for the avatar wall we can not simply change your avatar, whenever you decide to do so. If you do wish for your newer avatar to be added please mention that request in this thread (your newer avatar will be added to a new slot in the avatar wall). if you want your previous avatar to be removed and your newer one to take its place please locate your old avatar’s slot on the avatar wall (please mention in your post where it is) and we’ll be glad to replace your earlier avatar.

Why has my Avatar Already Been Added?
If you have not posted in this thread, but your avatar has been added then you have earlier mentioned that you want your avatar to be added in the old Kongregate Avatar Wall Thread. Please note that if you are currently using a default avatar that, that default avatar will only be added once to the wall.

I Have an Animated (.gif) Avatar, How Shall it be Displayed on the Wall?
You are allowed to submit, but we will only take one frame of the animation. This frame will be what will represent your avatar as a whole. Ruudi and I will personally select the frame if you do not specify a frame. It is suggest, for our sanity, that you create a .png file of that frame so that we don’t have to go hunting for that specific frame you’d requested.

How Many People have Joined this Avatar Wall?
507 people have joined this avatar wall!
FAQ by Snipahar

Flag Post

This was created so that me and snipahar could both update together.

Flag Post

Whoa, epic! Loving how you’ve found smexy XD

Flag Post

I would like to be added because this is relevant to my interests.

Flag Post

This looks so cool ;)

Flag Post

<——-

Where did you get these avatars, I haven’t seen almost all of them before?

Flag Post

Updated

Flag Post

Just added everyone that hadn’t previously been added from both the old thread and this new thread!

@ Devlini: I believe you are referring to the avatars made by Sasms.?

EDIT: Haha, that’s weird isn’t it Ruudi?

Flag Post

*posts* Nice! :)

Flag Post

I’m at the bottom center, I feel special. xD

Why is the boob man next to me. >.>

Flag Post

<—-

Flag Post

I’ll want to exchange my avatar to one I actually use often.

Flag Post

My avatar has been discluded from this wall. I am most displeased. Fix this error, or you shall find yourself in mortal peril in the very near future.

Flag Post

Add me.

How could you forget OT’s mascot.

Flag Post

since i don’t see mine go ahead and add mine

Flag Post

Wow, no Greg avatar. I am astonished.

You can add mine, although I haven’t picked my own avatar that shall never change.

Flag Post

Ok add my December one, I know it’s not December yet but I’m not going to change my avatar for only 2 days.

Flag Post

10$ goes to the person who can find mine first.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Conquerer95:

10$ goes to the person who can find mine first.

13th row, 14th column.

Flag Post

I still think that my avatar should be replaced on there, the one I had for Doodle Devil week was put up instead (the Cyborg in the top). Use my current Lightning-Rainbow-123.

Flag Post

I don’t see mine, but that’s ok, great job though.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Awwwesome!

Flag Post

Could you please put little me up there?

Flag Post

Just updated the original post with the newly requested avatars! I also updated 123’s avatar with his current one, upon request.