Forums Kongregate

An official furry chat room?

42 posts

Flag Post

I think there should be an official furry chat room.

Here is why:

They have taken over paradise
All they do is roleplay in the chat.

If this room gets made, I volunteer my services as chat mod.

Flag Post

I support this; other than him being a mod.

Furries get trolled; a lot… But still…
Furries have taken over Paradise, having an official furry chat would be awesome. =3
Pweeeeeese? :3

Flag Post

It would not work well for obvious reasons.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Snape007:

It would not work well for obvious reasons.

Flag Post

You want a cozy chat room?

Flag Post

Yep, let us segregate a group of people off from everyone else so they can be easy troll targets.

Hasn’t this been suggested before?

Flag Post

Oh look this thread again.

Flag Post

Been in that thread, got the first post after the OP too…

Flag Post

You lot need to have more faith. Not every furry is a weak-minded wimp. A good portion of the furry community are capable of holding their own.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

You lot need to have more faith. Not every furry is a weak-minded wimp. A good portion of the furry community are capable of holding their own.

Good, so then they’re perfectly capable of chatting in every room on Kongregate. No need for a special one. This has been addressed a million times before. It is unnecessary and won’t happen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrSpontaneous:
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

Good, so then they’re perfectly capable of chatting in every room on Kongregate. No need for a special one. This has been addressed a million times before. It is unnecessary and won’t happen.

That wasn’t very spontaneous D:

Flag Post

A. Is that Commander Keen?

B. They have; they took over Paradise…

Flag Post
Originally posted by blood18:

Oh look this thread again.

Flag Post

Basically what this is asking for is a room to be used for a specific group of people, and therefore a perfect target for trolls. That being said, if people “take over” a room, then they have already made their own unofficial room, and if more gather then I don’t see an issue, as you can always gather up your friends and move to another room. They are public rooms, anyone is allowed to go in and do what they like (so long as it’s within the conduct guidelines), if you don’t like what people in your room are doing, then it’s your responsibility to take charge of it (move out), not to kick them out (they have the right to chat there). If you’re not up to moving out of the room, then it can’t be too much of a bother to you, and you’re making a big deal about nothing.

Flag Post
You can’t have a chat room for a certain group of people if the rest of the groups of people are ignored. It won’t work.

Technically we already have rooms for specific groups of people, they’re language-based rooms (but that’s a different story, as they’re necessary). Themed rooms are not necessary, on the other hand.

EDIT @below: Yeah, I understood entirely the point, the more specific you get with things (in terms of limiting chat rooms), the more of a target it is for negative people, as there will be more excluded people than included.

Flag Post

I can’t wait for a furry chat room, so I know exactly were to go to verbally attack furries!

BONUS: Can you make a gay chat room as well, as well as a tranny room?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:
You can’t have a chat room for a certain group of people if the rest of the groups of people are ignored. It won’t work.

Technically we already have rooms for specific groups of people, they’re language-based rooms (but that’s a different story, as they’re necessary). Themed rooms are not necessary, on the other hand.

EDIT @below: Yeah, I understood entirely the point, the more specific you get with things (in terms of limiting chat rooms), the more of a target it is for negative people, as there will be more excluded people than included.

But the furry chat room is necessary because all they do is roleplay. I have never seen any furries there mention a game that is on kong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by exemplary:
Originally posted by 123aaa789:

But the furry chat room is necessary because all they do is roleplay. I have never seen any furries there mention a game that is on kong.

Then they ought to be in a roleplay room instead. It seems the roleplay is more of an issue than them being furries.

Flag Post

Roleplaying is generally disallowed in rooms other than those intended for it. Everyone is allowed to be in any room they like, as long as they speak the designated language. The only reason why language was seperated is for communication issues. I have to be honest I don’t even know why roleplaying rooms exist, but I certainly don’t support other segregated rooms.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkruler2005:

Roleplaying is generally disallowed in rooms other than those intended for it. Everyone is allowed to be in any room they like, as long as they speak the designated language. The only reason why language was seperated is for communication issues. I have to be honest I don’t even know why roleplaying rooms exist, but I certainly don’t support other segregated rooms.

Speaking of communication issues, have you seen what furries post? Most of the time they use random furry words that mean nothing to us normal people. It is like they are speaking a different language.

Flag Post

Clearly this thread was only made to bash furries. You spend very little time in Paradise, and when you are in chat you do nothing but harass the furries. So I’d please ask that you not worry about the state of Paradise, because it has very little to do with you.

A furry room isn’t necessary, anyway. There is not nearly enough of a problem with this specific group for them to merit there own designated room.

Flag Post

Hmmm… I don’t know about this.

Flag Post

Everyone is allowed to be in any room they like, as long as they speak the designated language.

I know I am allowed to be around. I’m not planning on speaking any language except English, though – could the language rooms be deleted, then? They’re useless. My underlings know English, they need it to play games.

Flag Post

Paradise is the official furry chatroom now. If it’s been taken over by them, it may as well be their meeting spot.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator