Forums Kongregate

An official furry chat room? page 2

42 posts

Flag Post

Just rename Paradise “The Furry Corner”

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Vegard20:

Just rename Paradise “The Furry Corner”

“The Furry Hole”, rather…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:
Originally posted by Vegard20:

Just rename Paradise “The Furry Corner”

“The Furry Hole”, rather…

A name that will attract furries >.>

 
Flag Post

I think we should have an Official Asian Chatroom.

Here is why:

There are Asian people on Kongregate.
All they do is talk about the dog they’re eating for dinner later that day.

If this room gets made, I volunteer my services as a chat mod.

 
Flag Post

They should have an official vore enthusiast chat room.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TheAznSensation:

I think we should have an Official Asian Chatroom.

Here is why:

There are Asian people on Kongregate.
All they do is talk about the dog they’re eating for dinner later that day.

If this room gets made, I volunteer my services as a chat mod.

This Asian speaks for us all. Kongregate is required to have an Asian chat room, because he Asian race is superior and no other races should be allowed in that room.

 
Flag Post

There are already Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and such chat rooms, and seeing as how all of them speak different languages, it’s for the best that they are separated, not just mashed into “Asian.”

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:

There are already Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and such chat rooms, and seeing as how all of them speak different languages, it’s for the best that they are separated, not just mashed into “Asian.”

I was being sarcastic, but you perfectly stated why it shouldn’t happen ;)

 
Flag Post

Yes! An Asian chatroom!!

Conversation:

CowFriend: 嗨,大家好
Vegard: ちょっと
AznSensation: chúng ta hãy chơi trò chơi
Drovoxx: 게임을하지 말자

Awesome Asian chatroom.

 
Flag Post

Me and my literalism just had to show up.


But more on-topic: Segregation is a bad thing, the more you want to split people up the worse it’ll be (next I’ll see someone asking for an American-only room, and then I won’t be allowed in to talk with friends).

 
Flag Post

i dont care
im rarely in chat anyway

but we need an official OT chat room

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Umbreon_:

i dont care
im rarely in chat anyway

but we need an official OT chat room

This. And funny thing: Last time I checked, either Frogmanex of Fuzzy suggested that the furries could go Tinychat for their chat. Probably Frogmanex… anyway, so he did in the previous thread.

However, OT’s tries of establishing a Tinchat of their very own kept failing as threads were locked.

Why the discrepancy?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by exemplary:


They have taken over paradise

How true, I used to chat in Paradise, but now I chat in The ICB.

 
Flag Post

Really…You give Bronies a room yet you wont allow furries to have a room? Da fuq

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by rioluofaura:

Really…You give Bronies a room yet you wont allow furries to have a room? Da fuq

Rooms are mainly divided by languages, not by the preferences of their users. Room owners, however, are free to influence the community of their room. Everfree Forest, for example, received a MLP-themed name thanks to its past owner. Although this change attracted some brony users, the room wasn’t officially exclusive to users of this group.

 
Flag Post

Private rooms could essentially be used for themed rooms, though they’ll require an upgrade for them to be used to their fullest potential.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by vegard20:
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:
Originally posted by Vegard20:

Just rename Paradise “The Furry Corner”

“The Furry Hole”, rather…

A name that will attract furries >.>

Kind of coincidental, but “The Hole” is very furry friendly chat. No RP. Virtually troll-free. All are welcome here ^^