Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 560 (locked)

16592 posts

Flag Post

I think Kongregate should have a cloud so you can get your game saves on any computer.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CDC117:

I think Kongregate should have a cloud so you can get your game saves on any computer.

Bandwidth and servers are expensive.

 
Flag Post

Originally posted by CDC117:

I think Kongregate should have a cloud so you can get your game saves on any computer.

If they did that it would most likely only be for kong+ users.

 
Flag Post

i have an idea, a forum tutorial! i’ve seen so many out of place suggestion threads, or people who don’t know what a necro is, or people who don’t know what the edit post button does, so they should make one. and for people who haven’t posted a post yet, they should be taken there, and is there for people with less forum experience, like if you forget a rule, you can go check.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nimbus125:

i have an idea, a forum tutorial! i’ve seen so many out of place suggestion threads, or people who don’t know what a necro is, or people who don’t know what the edit post button does, so they should make one. and for people who haven’t posted a post yet, they should be taken there, and is there for people with less forum experience, like if you forget a rule, you can go check.

There is a sticky thread in this forum full of tutorials. The problem is that no one ever reads the tutorials, and there’s not really anything more that we can do to get people to read them.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:
Originally posted by nimbus125:

i have an idea, a forum tutorial! i’ve seen so many out of place suggestion threads, or people who don’t know what a necro is, or people who don’t know what the edit post button does, so they should make one. and for people who haven’t posted a post yet, they should be taken there, and is there for people with less forum experience, like if you forget a rule, you can go check.

There is a sticky thread in this forum full of tutorials. The problem is that no one ever reads the tutorials, and there’s not really anything more that we can do to get people to read them.

thats why i said for the newbs to go to it when they go to make a post ;)

 
Flag Post

Also, if possible… can maintenance not kill private rooms? Thanks.

 
Flag Post

no doubt there are already several with this same message out there, but you should incorporate Badge Master into the main sight, probably under the badges section.

 
Flag Post

Now here’s an idea!

It would be extremely useful, especially in Kongregate forum and ForumGames forum to have a ‘Private Message’ button beneath someone’s post to ease the PM’ing process for us Forumers.

 
Flag Post

I’ve already suggested this, but a way to delete multiple PMs at once.

 
Flag Post

add new games please

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by barone1432:

add new games please

It is not up to the administration to decide when and how often games are uploaded, but rather up to the developers forming our community. However, if you’re searching for a list of newest games in order to always keep updated, use this page.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by S_98:

Now here’s an idea!

It would be extremely useful, especially in Kongregate forum and ForumGames forum to have a ‘Private Message’ button beneath someone’s post to ease the PM’ing process for us Forumers.

That idea doesn’t sound too bad, I like it.

 
Flag Post

need kongregate to install a random game finder, not just badge finder, i have found about 30 games that are epic but dont have any badges, just select some tags, then search, or do it completly randomly. hope you will add this!

 
Flag Post

When I heard about the site changing there was something about an “I’m not interested” button and now on the front page there is a x button for the recommended badges portion. I’m disappointed that there isn’t a button like that for the recommended games portion. Please add this because even though this is based on your ratings on other games, my recommendations have been way off. (Sorry if its like a compliant I’m saying what’s on my mind)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by spider30:

When I heard about the site changing there was something about an “I’m not interested” button and now on the front page there is a x button for the recommended badges portion. I’m disappointed that there isn’t a button like that for the recommended games portion. Please add this because even though this is based on your ratings on other games, my recommendations have been way off. (Sorry if its like a compliant I’m saying what’s on my mind)

There is, you have to hover over the game first.

 
Flag Post

there area few things i’d like to see happen but one of the main is fullscreen versions of atleast certain games it would fix the problem with things not showing up on certain games like on kingdoms at war you can not see the right sid eof the screen wich contains notifications, epic battle, clan and player search etc and on shadowland online i know theres something missing from it i can not get passes selecting my race i click on race and dont know how to continue and the guy on the far right is only partially showing. full screen would fix these such problems and i think other people would agree with me if you dont want to cover up the ads on the page thenyou can do what crazy monkey games does and have it open a new tab thts full screened.

 
Flag Post

Suggestion:

in backyard monsters if every time you get everything upgraded to the same level on the person should get 10 shiny exept if those things that are upgraded areexcept town halls, monster lockers, monster academies, blocks, map room, flinger, housing, champion chamber, champion cage, monster juicer, hatchery, laser towers, tesla towers, yard planer, catapult, railgun, hcc, monster baiter, general store, monster lab, arial defense towers, heavy trap, booby trap, and all decorations.

 
Flag Post

the person should get 10 shiny. I’m finishing my last reply.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lsack:

the person should get 10 shiny. I’m finishing my last reply.

First off, there’s an edit button. Second, Kongregate doesn’t make that game, go to the game’s forum for that.

 
Flag Post

I’d like a way to use the Beta layout of Kongregate, because I personally find the current layout slightly awkward. Obviously without the Beta tag.

 
Flag Post

I’d ask “Which beta layout?” (because there have been several layout changes made both before and after Kong got out of beta), but it wouldn’t matter, because Kong has never allowed anyone to revert back to an old layout after the new one has been revealed.

 
Flag Post

Stalk this developer.

A button that adds a developer I like to a list for me to watch.
Basically so I can see when they’ve released a new game.

 
Flag Post

so im thinkin that ppl like myself tha tplay backyard monsters should have 4 railguns, 16 sniper towers, cannon towers, laser towers, and tesla towers , and yes i mean 16 of each defensive tower. meaning 4 on each side in a square cement or better blocks. that way 16 of each tower instead of six cannon and sniper towers , just doenst cut it and 3 tesla and laser towers arent enough of those towers to defend agnst a high level yard or outpost like 38 or higher. so wht im sayin is 16 tesla towers, 16 laser towers, 16 cannon towers, 16 sniper towers would make anyones yard or outpos talot stronger thn only six sniper and cannon towers. i wish we had 16 of each kinda tower, and blve me i culd fit alll 16 of each kinda defensive tower on my yard, cu zits a big square. plz consider this, it could even be a super defensive tower pack pack tht ppl buy with like idk 1,000 shiny, i think thtd be acceptable to everybody playin bm, and a 16 railgun super defensive pack tht could cost like 2,000 shiny, im thinkin ppl wouldnt have a problem payin for each super defensive packs, if u did this we’d be insanely appreciative. thanks alot.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by jlee001:

so im thinkin that ppl like myself tha tplay backyard monsters should have 4 railguns, 16 sniper towers, cannon towers, laser towers, and tesla towers , and yes i mean 16 of each defensive tower. meaning 4 on each side in a square cement or better blocks. that way 16 of each tower instead of six cannon and sniper towers , just doenst cut it and 3 tesla and laser towers arent enough of those towers to defend agnst a high level yard or outpost like 38 or higher. so wht im sayin is 16 tesla towers, 16 laser towers, 16 cannon towers, 16 sniper towers would make anyones yard or outpos talot stronger thn only six sniper and cannon towers. i wish we had 16 of each kinda tower, and blve me i culd fit alll 16 of each kinda defensive tower on my yard, cu zits a big square. plz consider this, it could even be a super defensive tower pack pack tht ppl buy with like idk 1,000 shiny, i think thtd be acceptable to everybody playin bm, and a 16 railgun super defensive pack tht could cost like 2,000 shiny, im thinkin ppl wouldnt have a problem payin for each super defensive packs, if u did this we’d be insanely appreciative. thanks alot.

Kongregate does not make the game, this is a thread for Kongregate suggestions only, go to the Backyard Monsters forum for that.