Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 560 (locked)

16551 posts

Flag Post

Stalk this developer.

A button that adds a developer I like to a list for me to watch.
Basically so I can see when they’ve released a new game.

Flag Post

so im thinkin that ppl like myself tha tplay backyard monsters should have 4 railguns, 16 sniper towers, cannon towers, laser towers, and tesla towers , and yes i mean 16 of each defensive tower. meaning 4 on each side in a square cement or better blocks. that way 16 of each tower instead of six cannon and sniper towers , just doenst cut it and 3 tesla and laser towers arent enough of those towers to defend agnst a high level yard or outpost like 38 or higher. so wht im sayin is 16 tesla towers, 16 laser towers, 16 cannon towers, 16 sniper towers would make anyones yard or outpos talot stronger thn only six sniper and cannon towers. i wish we had 16 of each kinda tower, and blve me i culd fit alll 16 of each kinda defensive tower on my yard, cu zits a big square. plz consider this, it could even be a super defensive tower pack pack tht ppl buy with like idk 1,000 shiny, i think thtd be acceptable to everybody playin bm, and a 16 railgun super defensive pack tht could cost like 2,000 shiny, im thinkin ppl wouldnt have a problem payin for each super defensive packs, if u did this we’d be insanely appreciative. thanks alot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jlee001:

so im thinkin that ppl like myself tha tplay backyard monsters should have 4 railguns, 16 sniper towers, cannon towers, laser towers, and tesla towers , and yes i mean 16 of each defensive tower. meaning 4 on each side in a square cement or better blocks. that way 16 of each tower instead of six cannon and sniper towers , just doenst cut it and 3 tesla and laser towers arent enough of those towers to defend agnst a high level yard or outpost like 38 or higher. so wht im sayin is 16 tesla towers, 16 laser towers, 16 cannon towers, 16 sniper towers would make anyones yard or outpos talot stronger thn only six sniper and cannon towers. i wish we had 16 of each kinda tower, and blve me i culd fit alll 16 of each kinda defensive tower on my yard, cu zits a big square. plz consider this, it could even be a super defensive tower pack pack tht ppl buy with like idk 1,000 shiny, i think thtd be acceptable to everybody playin bm, and a 16 railgun super defensive pack tht could cost like 2,000 shiny, im thinkin ppl wouldnt have a problem payin for each super defensive packs, if u did this we’d be insanely appreciative. thanks alot.

Kongregate does not make the game, this is a thread for Kongregate suggestions only, go to the Backyard Monsters forum for that.

Flag Post

Just thought i’d mention that there’s probably many people like myself using noscript who would be willing to run ads in order to help the site and game devs, if we only knew which script to allow. So a suggestion would be to mention what to allow on the placeholder message for people blocking ads.

Flag Post

Вам надо сделать так чтоб игру можно было установить

Flag Post
Originally posted by Qwer1029384756:

Вам надо сделать так чтоб игру можно было установить

If Google translate is doing this any justice, then what you’re asking for is essentially the ability to download games from the site so that you can play them offline. I don’t think that you’re allowed to just take any game you want, but the games listed on this page, as far as I can tell, are free to be taken and used (seeing as how they come with a download link).

Flag Post

It’d be nice if there was a part of your profile that would display your favorite Creators with links to their Pofile’s so other people can find new Creators to try out.

Flag Post

One change that is really really needed.

When you are in a chat room that doesn’t have a moderator present, there is no quick and simple way to request one.

I do not have a thin skin, but a few days ago a game chat I was in went WAY past objectionable.
I couldn’t find an easy way to request a moderator to attend the room.

When this happens, we need that easy way BADLY.

Suggestions would be:
- Having a drop -down under Chat Actions to “Request Moderator”
- Have a simple button on the top of chat to “report inappropriate behavior” or “Summon Mod”

I do know this risks having people who ARE thin-skinned summon mods left and right, but perhaps you could be able to disable permanently or temporarily the feature for abusers?

Thanks.

Flag Post

Daedreem, if you ever need a moderator, you can always send a chat whisper to one of them who’s online according to the Modfriend account, which shows which moderators are online. There used to be an unofficial script which added a “modcall” button to the chat drop-down list, but it stopped working a few months ago.

Flag Post

When looking at one’s point history, I think it’d be cool if we could view some more statistics about them: points earned per day, for example, or perhaps a visual breakdown of where our points are coming from: X points from badges, Y points from rating games, Z points from referring friends, etc.

Flag Post

Take a look at the instructions on these to pages.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/DrNeroCF/the-fancy-pants-adventures (Kongregate)
http://www.miniclip.com/games/fancy-pants-adventure-1/en/ (Miniclip)

I like the Miniclip instructions and was hoping kongregate would do something similar to that (except the kongregate theme). Look at other Miniclip instructions for more examples. Its a small suggestion it won’t make that much of a big difference but it would be more interesting. Please consider.

Flag Post

online game data storage would be nice. Don’t know how feasible it is, though.

Flag Post

Flag Post

I think it would be cool if u guys made a mobile app for messaging friends. I don’t know about others but I actually message my friends a lot. I don’t know, just an idea

Flag Post

Would like to see a folder or link specially to help you find particularly difficult single player games.

Flag Post

if a mod removes a post, id like it to say what mod removed the post. place it in the removed post.

mods need to be held more accountable for this type of thing.

Flag Post

Please find some other form of spam filter that doesn’t seemingly randomly delete posts.

Originally posted by Wiggles96:
Originally posted by jlee001:

Kongregate does not make the game, this is a thread for Kongregate suggestions only, go to the Backyard Monsters forum for that.

>MFW someone has to say essentially same thing to two people in the same forum.
:(
Not saying that you’re doing anything wrong, just saying that the people need to read other posts to see if their issues are already resolved.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

if a mod removes a post, id like it to say what mod removed the post. place it in the removed post.

On a similar note, perhaps a few words in removed posts explaining why a post was removed? I’ve lost count of the number of times someone asks why their post was removed and they genuinely have no idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by N1NjA546:
Originally posted by bobby71983:

On a similar note, perhaps a few words in removed posts explaining why a post was removed? I’ve lost count of the number of times someone asks why their post was removed and they genuinely have no idea.

Yes, yes and YES. Some of my posts, which were relevant(to the thread) and non-vulgar, had been removed and left me wondering WHY they were removed.

Flag Post

The level cap should be raised to 69

Flag Post

How about making it possible to see your own comments? I have gone through 10+ pages of comments in “i saw her standing there” (so cute!!! play it!!!), and still have not found my comment.

Also, in games like Ninja Bear, I’d like to be able to find my own levels.

Finally, I want more games, not just multiplayer, to have forums. Yes, this will be a lot of forums, but the comments aren’t great for discussion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rocktheworld315:

How about making it possible to see your own comments? I have gone through 10+ pages of comments in “i saw her standing there” (so cute!!! play it!!!), and still have not found my comment.

Also, in games like Ninja Bear, I’d like to be able to find my own levels.

Finally, I want more games, not just multiplayer, to have forums. Yes, this will be a lot of forums, but the comments aren’t great for discussion.

Your game levels, as well as a link to all of your comments, can both be found on your profile page.

Flag Post
Originally posted by denamo:

The level cap should be raised to 256

Flag Post

This will probably not be read, but collabrators should be able to comment on the game they collab’d on as well.

Flag Post

Maybe there is a way to do this and im just bein stupid, but as I can see what badges my friends have and what date they achieved them on, I would like to be able to cross reference these badges with my own to see which ones only one of us has. This way I can do all the ones they have got, and I can brag about ones they havent got yet hahaha. seriously I need help getting 3k more points to beat him!