Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 563

16547 posts

Flag Post

Guys how do you buy Kreds because I went to the ad that says get kreds now! but its wouldn’t work it just talks about store and gamestop crap. Where do I go and or what do I do to get Kreds? Thanks for your time and patients!

Flag Post
Originally posted by L1F3L0RD:

Guys how do you buy Kreds because I went to the ad that says get kreds now! but its wouldn’t work it just talks about store and gamestop crap. Where do I go and or what do I do to get Kreds? Thanks for your time and patients!

You can buy kreds using a credit card or gamestop giftcard if you’re American, hence the “ads” for gamestop," using the Ultimate GameCard, or PayPal!

Also did you click fund your account as well?

Flag Post

Well it wouldn’t let me click “Fund your account” That’s why i’m asking. Lol sorry to bother you. But it won’t elt me click anything on the Ad Paage it mocks me because it says click here to fund your account and it won’t let me :/

Flag Post

Do you have pop-ups blocked? Because that is what it comes up in.

Flag Post

Whaddya mean Although I probably do XD If it is that problem how do I fix it so the pop-ups are shown?

Flag Post

A way to “follow” game devs, so you know when they release a new game. There could be a “follow” button on anyone who has made a game, or atleast two games, similar to the “follow” button on twitter. When the developer does release a new game, it can appear as a shout in your “My Messages: Private Messages” section, along with other Kongregate announcements. (This was suggested already, but i thought i’d show my support and take it a little further.)

Flag Post

Can you add the current point count of each comment to the www.kongregate.com/accounts//comments page? Otherwise to see the point count you have to search through all the comments on the game’s comment page.

Also, a delete link on the game comment page would be nice as well – a lot of people don’t realize they have that option. And edit we be great too!

Flag Post

i think the games should be able to save progress for longer, everytime i get close to the harder achievments i go on the game and there is no saves and i have to start again .

Flag Post
Originally posted by leekillyou2:

i think the games should be able to save progress for longer, everytime i get close to the harder achievments i go on the game and there is no saves and i have to start again .

The games are being saved on your computer, check to see if your cookies are being deleted.

Flag Post

How abut making the forums a more interesting?
Like u can earn trophies which gives u points
a like button!
so it it will show how many likes u received!
And stuff like that so more people will be on the forums!
just saying my opinion :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by maanfreakiiboii:

How abut making the forums a more interesting?
Like u can earn trophies which gives u points
a like button!
so it it will show how many likes u received!
And stuff like that so more people will be on the forums!
just saying my opinion :D

Trophies? Yes, let’s encourage spamming.
A like button? 1. Way too easily abused and 2. WE ARE NOT FACEBOOK.

Flag Post

Y would it be spamming? o.O

ahh.. i was just saying

Flag Post

I think that Kongregate should work on developing more badges for their main site and work on their mobile app.

Flag Post
Originally posted by maanfreakiiboii:

Y would it be spamming? o.O

ahh.. i was just saying

1. There’s a quote button, right under your post count. 2. Because the only possible “trophy” would be for amounts of posts, which people would just go around posting +1 in everything, and other annoying crap.

Flag Post

What if it would be possible one could see a list that shows all games he has rated so far with the rating-points he gave to each games. So that he can change them later easy. I often adjust my points several days or even months after first times I made them, because I think the points I gave are incorrect, or for example after I played a really wonderful game, then other 5-rated games I played and rated that way before seem to deserve 4 points or less. So it is kind of inconvenient not to have something that makes managing my points easy. Also that would be good for overall rating system.

Flag Post

A way to “follow” game devs, so you know when they release a new game.

I second this!

Flag Post

I suggest reversing all the changes made in the newest update.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wiggles96:
2. WE ARE NOT FACEBOOK.

This quote is now highly ironic.

Flag Post

How about more updates?
More updates seems like a good idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrWiggles49:

I suggest reversing all the changes made in the newest update.

I only agree to the “follow” thing… I hate this new Facebook look! It’s quite literally… lame, and less enticing to add people now… PLEASE don’t turn this into Facebook where people add all the time for the sake of it… this is the only change I agree that should be reversed!

Flag Post

I think it would be good if there was a ‘’random game’’ button.

Flag Post

If you are going to link to facebook, could you also please link to Google+, the better social networking site?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nadeshiko:

I think it would be good if there was a ‘’random game’’ button.

^this shit right here.
There was a random game suggestion right above the featured games back in the day. I liked it and I used it all the time.

Flag Post

Instead of telling people to go to a main thread that talks about the same thing, then locking it, Mods & Admins should merge threads/posts together that talk about the same thing. I know merging is possible, because I used to do it on a board I co-ran in the past.

Flag Post

I think that it would be nice if there were games that required level 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, and so on up to about 20, and then get abilities to cheat on some games.