Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 586 (locked)

16606 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by pavlovesdog:

their should be a tag “add revenue milker” or equivalent for some of the games made by the less motivated developers , i realizes its essentially nothing but even 5$ should go to the people who provide complete playable end products

Suggestion: A thread for tag suggestions.

Flag Post

I think that when some replies to your comment (Ex. @610537) you should get a message telling you what the comment is and a link to get directly to it without having to skip around the comment pages.

Flag Post

Maybe a tag for each level (Ex. Level 1, Newb, Level 35, Badgeliphial) I didn’t really make it very clear but I hope you get the message.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 610537:

Maybe a tag for each level (Ex. Level 1, Newb, Level 35, Badgeliphial) I didn’t really make it very clear but I hope you get the message.

Ok, 2 things.
1. There’s an edit post button….

2. Way too biased, way too judgemental. A person could be one of the most well respected users on the site, but be level 1. Tagging them as a newb wouldn’t be fair.

(Also, Level 35? Badgeliphial!? HA! Level 35 is barely any badges at all considering the higher levels…)

Flag Post
Also, Level 35? Badgeliphial!? HA! Level 35 is barely any badges at all considering the higher levels

Also you can get there without any badges.

Flag Post

it would be nice to create new ideas to make the game better.. Since its not known to the sites. More or less be resourceful to other site to make ur site known to everyone and get more feedback..

Flag Post
Originally posted by wingmich23:

it would be nice to create new ideas to make the game better.. Since its not known to the sites. More or less be resourceful to other site to make ur site known to everyone and get more feedback..

…huh?

Flag Post
Originally posted by 610537:

I think that when some replies to your comment (Ex. @610537) you should get a message telling you what the comment is and a link to get directly to it without having to skip around the comment pages.

that’s not how the comment system here works, you really aren’t supposed to reply to people like that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wingmich23:

Wha…? Games are not made by kongregate first of all, second of all, please make sense next time…

Flag Post

Whatever happened to the Random Game button? I used to click that thing like mad whenever i’d played all the games on the home screen, and couldn’t be bothered to search for more. They need to bring that back? Any one else in agreement?

Flag Post

kong pls

Stop badging so many card games.

kong pls

Flag Post

Don’t blame Kong.

Flag Post

greg pls

rawismojo pls

Flag Post

How about making a new quest called “Card Battle Hell”? 10 medium badges from different CCGs.

Oh, and stop giving badges to all those awful CCGs. There are (A LOT) better games that actually deserve to get badged.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Signas:

How about making a new quest called “Card Battle Hell”? 10 medium badges from different CCGs.

Oh, and stop giving badges to all those awful CCGs. There are (A LOT) better games that actually deserve to get badged.

You could just as well name this quest “MMO quest” since 90% of the CCG are MMOs or multiplayers

So I vote no

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

greg pls

rawismojo pls

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I think Kong should add a horror/scary games category.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rpoman2009:

I think Kong should add a horror/scary games category.

You can suggest tags here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

greg pls

rawismojo pls

greg
waht you doing
greg
stahp

Flag Post

Y’all should really consider making a Cyclomaniacs 3 where you can play online against other people and friends. Upgrade cars, have perks, etc. It’d be intense and everyone would love it. Just an idea

Flag Post

CYCLOMANIACS 3 where you can play online versus friends and you can uprade car, make design of car, get perks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by gertt07:

CYCLOMANIACS 3 where you can play online versus friends and you can uprade car, make design of car, get perks!

Ask the developer. Also, there’s an edit button and the ability to delete posts.

Flag Post

Could we please have some permanent personalised filters for games? I’m not interested in multiplayer games, so I don’t want to see them in recommended, hot new games or really anywhere. We should be able to choose the catergories we want to see.

Flag Post

fullscreen games