Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 588

16364 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by DiablosDeAngel:

Would create too much elitism.

You see, most people cannot afford the payment for K+, so they cannot use backgrounds, beta testing, or even private chat.

I’m sure most people/families with a computer and internet access can afford $30.00, mostly the matter is the methods of paying it are not convenient for some people.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uuu2:

You see, most people cannot afford the payment for K+, so they cannot use backgrounds, beta testing, or even private chat.

I’m sure most people/families with a computer and internet access can afford $30.00, mostly the matter is the methods of paying it are not convenient for some people.

Oh well, just needed to get the idea out lol, still keep it in mind though, the name Klan is pretty nifty :D

Flag Post

I see my idea was added that I made last year.
Awesome, great addition.
I’ve just come back, been away to long.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DaddyNZ:

I see my idea was added that I made last year.
Awesome, great addition.
I’ve just come back, been away to long.

And what would that be? :)

Flag Post

On page 459 …

How about adding the number of badges to everyones profile, so we can see how many badges we have and how many others have in total.

Flag Post

And people say the admins never read this thread.

Flag Post

lol’d

Flag Post

I can’t go through 589 pages to see if this has been suggested before, but…

When I land on the Kong home page and go to sign in, I always have to uncheck the “Remember Me” box. Could you PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHEESE, make the default be having this box unchecked? (Did I mention with cheese?)

Thanks! -Loops

Flag Post
Originally posted by Loops:

I can’t go through 589 pages to see if this has been suggested before, but…

When I land on the Kong home page and go to sign in, I always have to uncheck the “Keep me logged in” box. Could you PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHEESE, make the default be having this box unchecked? (Did I mention with cheese?)

Thanks! -Loops

It really does make more sense for it to be unchecked. The people who use “Keep me logged in”, like me, aren’t going to encounter the check box on a daily basis, are they?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Hello, I am a long time player but this is my first post. So if this ha already been suggested, just ignore. What I would really like is when I hover over a games link, that my own rating for this game shows. At the moment you have to actually load thhe game to see if you have already played it and if so how much you liked it. Apart from that Kong looks good now.

Flag Post

Kongregete Android App is needed!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wh0Cares:

I’m pretty sure the administration has said that they’re not going to be investing any more resources into the Android app.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wh0Cares:

Are you asking for one to be made? If so, there already is one, you can get it from here or here. It still works, as long as you have flash (it’s been working for me on Android 4.0, at least).

Flag Post

It was recent that they said that, within a month. When it comes to technology, websites, apps, etc. May is ancient history.

Flag Post

@uuu2

I dont have a credit card and don’t want one so i cant do online banking and i can’t use game stop gift cards because i live in New Zealand and its gamestop but its called EB Games

Flag Post

And Greg i do think Klans is a good idea and when you hopefully make the update or not i might be level 25 and start my own Klan

Flag Post
Originally posted by rowjo:

And Greg i do think Klans is a good idea and when you hopefully make the update or not i might be level 25 and start my own Klan

Ok, Three things.

1. There’s a quote button, click it to quote a post. Like I just did .-.

2. There is an edit post button under the quote button on your own posts. USE IT. Don’t multi-post in a row

3. Greg? Greg does not own the site. He is not the CEO. Jim Greer is the CEO. Greg was the 3rd account and is the badge/quest masta.

Flag Post

So our profiles have been updated, our followers have been renamed to fans, and we still don’t have the option of removing them ourselves? What’s up with that?

Allow us to REMOVE our FANS.

Flag Post

I think it would be nice if you could list your favorites in order so that when people see your profile, they can immediately see which games are currently your most liked. Just an idea, but I think it would be a good one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PatPeter:

So our profiles have been updated, our followers have been renamed to fans, and we still don’t have the option of removing them ourselves? What’s up with that?

Allow us to REMOVE our FANS.

That could work, but they are your FOLLOWERS/FANS and they probably respect you or you have done something that got them to add you as a friend. I think it’s good as it is.

Flag Post

I doubt it, is all I’m saying. Highly, highly doubt it.

Flag Post

How about Klans? No, not Clans, Klans!

Now, in order to create a Klan, the user must at least be level 25, or pay 200Kreds if they don’t want to level up.

Now, what do Klans exactly do? When you first create a Klan, you have an option on your page to go to your Klan page, which is basically like your Profile page, but with certain features removed like Favorites, and Friends being replace with “Members”. It also opens up your own small Klan chat room, only 30 people can join though, which is the maximum amount of members that can join at first. You can get 10 more slots for 30Kreds. What would the Klan leader do? The Klan Leader can be sort of a “Moderator”, but just for his Klan room. The leader can ban members from the KLAN CHATROOM, not from the site, they can also silence members from the chat room, and promote members up the Klan ranks. Now having a Klan is big responsibility, which is why when you have 5 members for 7 days, your Klan goes under watch and if there are no increase in members for 48 hours, the Klan get’s removed. Other users that are not in your Klan can view the Klan info only, but not the Klan page.

Originally posted by uuu2:

@uuu2

I dont have a credit card and don’t want one so i cant do online banking and i can’t use game stop gift cards because i live in New Zealand and its gamestop but its called EB Games

Flag Post

Hope that makes it pretty clear about the Klans conversion

Flag Post

Hope that makes it pretty clear about the Klans conversion

Did you like, not read my post? At fucking all?

On this Klan thing…

Fuck no. It’s just a bad idea. Way too cheesy.