Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 590 (locked)

16606 posts

Flag Post

Hey i had an idea for you for tdp4. Just a suggestion. You should have weapons that are available only at a certain time period. like christmas weapons. weapons that maybe shoots showballs. and holoween weapons. weapons that look spooky or something. Many games does this so there can be difference if players instead of every player being basically the same when they reach far in the game cuz everyone always has the same weapons most of the time when you enter a match at high levels. If they have new cool weapons that are only available at certain times there could have some differences in players which would make the game more fun and people would look forward to updates more. Like pop gun that was available for a limited time but that weapon was weak so no high level player uses it

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnW135:

Hey i had an idea for you for tdp4. Just a suggestion. You should have weapons that are available only at a certain time period. like christmas weapons. weapons that maybe shoots showballs. and holoween weapons. weapons that look spooky or something. Many games does this so there can be difference if players instead of every player being basically the same when they reach far in the game cuz everyone always has the same weapons most of the time when you enter a match at high levels. If they have new cool weapons that are only available at certain times there could have some differences in players which would make the game more fun and people would look forward to updates more. Like pop gun that was available for a limited time but that weapon was weak so no high level player uses it

Post here.

 
Flag Post

change the “friends” “fans” system.

Make it like youtubes.
Subscriptions to let you know when someones uploaded a game
and a friend system where you send a friend request to be accepted or denied.

 
Flag Post

new tag : programing puzzle
or just ; programing
two games which i have already found deserve this tag as a special sub type of puzzle that is hard to find
The Codex of Alchemical Engineering
Jahooma’s logic box

 
Flag Post

I would also love a Programming tag, and I think it’s already been suggested in the Tag Suggestions thread. In the meantime, here’s a list of all of the programming-type games that I’m familiar with:

Manufactoria, Jahooma’s LogicBox, The Codex of Alchemical Engineering and The Codex of Alchemical Engineering: Magnum Opus Challenge, KOHCTPYKTOP: Engineer of the People, light-Bot and Lightbot 2.0, Talesworth Adventure Ep. 1 and Talesworth Adventure: The Lost Artifacts, and depending on how you define the category, you could probably also include Electric Box and Electric Box 2. Enjoy!

 
Flag Post

Allow us to chose which kind of kongregate announcements we want to get. I don’t care if I can get a free copy of a solitaire game. Just because I played it on kong doesn’t mean I want to play it on my non-existant i-product.

Basically, don’t give me advertisement I did not ask for without at least giving me the option to tell you to stop doing so from now on.

 
Flag Post

If people could opt out of announcements, then there would be no point in sending announcements in the first place.

 
Flag Post

A random game button would be nice

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by rowjo:

A random game button would be nice

This is an alternative.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

If people could opt out of announcements, then there would be no point in sending announcements in the first place.

Even better if they wouldn’t send them out. I rather doubt they would do that though.

Perhaps I’m just weird, but I think it’s stupid to send out ads about i-crap when you don’t even know if the person HAS an i-thing. Spam is not less spam just because it’s official.

 
Flag Post

It’s about marketing to a target audience. The average person on Kong is more likely to be interested in technology in general, and is more likely to own such technological devices. I don’t personally have one either, but I’m still not bothered by the announcement.

 
Flag Post

I’d rather it be an announcement instead of persistent chat ads.

 
Flag Post

Idea.

Wouldn’t it be nice to have “perfectionist” badges for completing a game absolutely 100%. Some of the hard badges are still not the most you can get out of a game and it would be nice to get a badge fot 100%-ing. Bloons tower defense 4 for instance, there was much gameplay left after finishing the hard badges.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Biomechanica:

Idea.

Wouldn’t it be nice to have “perfectionist” badges for completing a game absolutely 100%. Some of the hard badges are still not the most you can get out of a game and it would be nice to get a badge fot 100%-ing. Bloons tower defense 4 for instance, there was much gameplay left after finishing the hard badges.

If it’s worthwhile to put badges for 100% completion, they’ll usually be put, otherwise they won’t. Most games require excessive grinding to finish them completely, so they don’t get badges for doing everything, but rather what’s considered to be more reasonable.

 
Flag Post

they usually classify it as “hard(endurance)”
but they should make a special category for total completion and badges that require tremendous time(endurance. not necessarily same as total completion)

 
Flag Post

i have an idea, i often find a good game, but searching for a related game with one tag makes searching much harder, should make a ‘related game search’ button so you can search for games kon (or players) think are simliar/related to the game you are playing.

 
Flag Post

I think we should be able to have the online friends list shown in alphabetical order and/or able to be sorted by room. Would make things much more convenient, and look more clean and appealing.

[I also think Skittles should be grouped by color.]

 
Flag Post

Maybe you could make another game file for upgrade games i love them but they are hard to find.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Tairanor:

Maybe you could make another game file for upgrade games i love them but they are hard to find.

There’s a tag for that: http://www.kongregate.com/upgrades-games

 
Flag Post

I’d love to see a “dim the lights” feature. Make it so we can darken the bright white background so the game is the main focus. This would help especially when playing at night in low light.

 
Flag Post

I would like to be able to remove posts on my wall that deal with multiple people friending me, you can remove posts if a single person friends you but when multiple people friend you in a short time period they’re grouped up and there is no remove button for the group, the grouping needs a remove button or they need not be grouped that way they can be deleted. I have two groups of random people friending me i’d like to remove the post saying they did such but can’t.

 
Flag Post

Kongregate should have a Mod-Request PM to admins…as there are plently of responsible users out there, and to name one off that bck “Candybutt”.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by YukonLSF2:

Kongregate should have a Mod-Request PM to admins…as there are plently of responsible users out there, and to name one off that bck “Candybutt”.

What’s that even mean? Do you mean a change to the way that moderators are appointed?

 
Flag Post

Would like that inline chat advertisement to be optional for K+. It’s rather irritating, to the point that I manually “inspect element” and remove it. For clarification, right now it’s the “Fairway Solitaire” one.

 
Flag Post

how about Chatwatch? simply enough, in the sidebar game chats, when you can click any name on the list of people in the room, add an option to activate Chatwatch, where it will turn the name of that person green. or really, any other color. but that way, were not skimming the, sometimes, fast moving chat log looking for a name for the people we are talking to