Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 595 (locked)

16606 posts

Flag Post

Having saves on the server side would be nice so that in the event that my caches get cleared I can always return to a game.

Flag Post

The ability to disable chat (because I can’t mute everyone!) and still get achievements.
The ability the block random friend requests (because I get 30 everytime I play a new game or change chat rooms)

Flag Post

You should be able to disable chat by simply not clicking the tab.

What kind of friend requests do you mean? The “Is it okay if I add you?” thing? Well, them adding you makes them a fan, and having a fan has absolutely no impact on you, besides your epeen.

Flag Post

Do any of the mods read this thread anymore? We keep asking and asking and there is still no search feature in site. If there is, I can’t find it. If someone has replied to my numerous complaints about lack of one, I still haven’t gotten any personal messages about it. The communication on this website is pretty bad imo.

Flag Post

Aside from an increased character limit in private messages, it’d also be nice if the error caused by quotation marks would be fixed. I’m not sure why, but it’s gotten worse lately. In the past you were safe from having your message eaten if you avoided to start a message with quotation marks, but now it happens even if there is text around it. It’s annoying to have to be cautious about using such a common sign =/

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Aside from an increased character limit in private messages, it’d also be nice if the error caused by quotation marks would be fixed. I’m not sure why, but it’s gotten worse lately. In the past you were safe from having your message eaten if you avoided to start a message with quotation marks, but now it happens even if there is text around it. It’s annoying to have to be cautious about using such a common sign =/

As far as I know, it’s always been having quotation marks at the beginning of a paragraph, not just at the beginning of a message.

Flag Post

hi wanted to ask you to put this game: Freeciv 2.3.2: http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

he needs to download but you can put in multiplayer browser? this game is cool strategy and wanted it to be more popular because it only has a maximum of 20 people worldwide playing it I’ve seen so far.
version 2.4.0 will come out in February.

PLEASE!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by bruno10994:

hi wanted to ask you to put this game: Freeciv 2.3.2: http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

he needs to download but you can put in multiplayer browser? this game is cool strategy and wanted it to be more popular because it only has a maximum of 20 people worldwide playing it I’ve seen so far.
version 2.4.0 will come out in February.

PLEASE!!!

It’s up to developers to upload games, not Kongregate themselves. It’s part of the appeal I have towards Kongregate, the fact that it’s content from all sorts of different developers, not just what any one smaller site might upload.

Flag Post

I think Kongregate should implement Kongregate Cubed.
Right now, we have Kong + . But that’s only Kongregate + Kongregate. We need more Kongregate. Hence: Kongregate + Kongregate + Kongregate OR… KONGREGATE CUBED
It includes features like access to limited moderator powers, large amounts of badged MMO currency daily, the ability to make someone add you back, and the ability to rename Kongregate if you don’t like the name.

Flag Post

you can’t put the freeciv in kongregate?

Flag Post

How about a ‘not yet rated’ option when searching games? That way you can find games you haven’t played yet alot easier…

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheAznSensation:

I think Kongregate should implement Kongregate Cubed.
Right now, we have Kong + . But that’s only Kongregate + Kongregate. We need more Kongregate. Hence: Kongregate + Kongregate + Kongregate OR… KONGREGATE CUBED
It includes features like access to limited moderator powers, large amounts of badged MMO currency daily, the ability to make someone add you back, and the ability to rename Kongregate if you don’t like the name.

Kongregate + Kongregate = 2Kongregate
Kongregate x Kongregate = Kongregate^2
So it would have to be Kongregate x Kongregate x Kongregate to be Kongregate Cubed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Barragor:

How about a ‘not yet rated’ option when searching games? That way you can find games you haven’t played yet alot easier…

Recommended games somewhat does that, in theory it should only suggest games you haven’t rated, but in practice it seems to mess up a lot (for me, at least). Sometimes I’d like a more reliable system for showing unrated games as well, but probably not for the same reason you want one.

Flag Post

Option for black background instead of white.

Flag Post

I don’t know if there’s already a way to do this and I just haven’t discovered it yet, but I think it’d be incredibly useful if users could register their favorite game category tags and search according to multiple categories.

Flag Post

What about option to add “allowfullscreen” attribute to iframe game, so developers could give us better games? There are many fullscreen games, but using Flash, Java, Unity3D, etc. Developers are using HTML5 >> http://www.kongregate.com/html5-games << and they want to create fullscreen games! ( I think so :) )

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tanner963:

What about option to add “allowfullscreen” attribute to iframe game, so developers could give us better games? There are many fullscreen games, but using Flash, Java, Unity3D, etc. Developers are using HTML5 >> http://www.kongregate.com/html5-games << and they want to create fullscreen games! ( I think so :) )

I’ve played games on here where you can go fullscreen. It’s up to the developer to actually implement it into the game.

Flag Post

Recommended games somewhat does that, in theory it should only suggest games you haven’t rated, but in practice it seems to mess up a lot (for me, at least). Sometimes I’d like a more reliable system for showing unrated games as well, but probably not for the same reason you want one.

Can we just take down Recommended Games? It keeps recommending Amophroruous+ which I know I gave a 1/5 years ago. Recommended games seems like such a waste of space (better filled with Recent games:).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tanner963:

I would support this only if developers then lowered the default size of their games because of it.

Games are already too big as it is… I can’t imagine why anyone would want them bigger.

Flag Post

I wholly understand the need/want to have a separation between Global and Room Mods.

A lot of us have been trained to modcall through Modfriends. I realize GlobalModfriends exists (partially through re-introduction last night on DarkRainyKnight’s part – apparently I had fanned/bookmarked the friend page and forgot it exists previously), but could something be done to differentiate the Global Mods from the Room Mods? Right now, y’all both wear the (M) badge. Maybe Global Mods could wear a (GM) badge, instead? Something similar, perhaps? I think it would help everyone with the transition.

As a non-Mod user, it’s a hair tiresome to have to spend 20 minutes looking for a Global Mod (while the over-caffeinated problem continues to bounce around the room or wear itself out into obscurity). I can only imagine how this makes the Room Mods feel. Either out of genuine desire to help alleviate a problem, or a desire to just be left alone with problems outside their jurisdiction, I’m pretty sure I’ve irritated a Room Mod on more than one occasion. Can anything be done to help us with the transition?

(Posted here and in the New Room Mods Discussion strictly out of unawareness as to which is the proper avenue for this suggest/request.)

Flag Post

has freeciv for android too are BETA plese put FREECIV IN KNOGREGATE!!! THIS GAME IS NICE!!! BUT IS VERY DIFFICULT

Flag Post

THIS GAME IS SIMILAR WHIT GAME VORTEX 2 BUT VERY MORE COMPLEX! THE GAME IS NICE!

Flag Post

THIS GAME IS SIMILAR WHIT GAME VORTEX 2 BUT VERY MORE COMPLEX! THE GAME IS NICE!

has freeciv for android too are BETA plese put FREECIV IN KNOGREGATE!!! THIS GAME IS NICE!!! BUT IS VERY DIFFICULT

Did you even read any responses to your damn post?

Flag Post

It’d be neat if we got notified about other comments made on badges that we’ve commented on, as well as comments on our own.

Flag Post

Hey guys, I have another suggestion for you all! :D

You all remember that last K+ Profile Skin Contest?

Well I have an idea!
How about we all have a Christmas K+ Profile skin contest!

What do you think?