Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 595

16508 posts

Flag Post

You’ll feel better about it after a while though
sitting in one position for a long period of time makes strains the muscles
you’ll be able to play on Kongregate longer with your new-found stretches !

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tigoda:
Originally posted by TheAznSensation:

Kongregate should start advocating for fitness
Sitting in front of a computer screen all day is unhealthy
Every 30 minutes, Kongregate should freeze for the user, and pop up a message
The message will be like “Do this, do this” with guided exercise pictures to keep the user’s muscles healthy

if this happens i will hunt you down for suggesting it and have at you,

should be enough exercise to exclude me for the rest of it,

There’s actually a lot of legitimacy to this suggestion. I’m not sure if it’s WoW specifically, but a few of those types of games (MMORPGs) display warning that you’ve been on for X amount of hours and I think one went as far as to forcibly kick you offline.

How it would work for Kongregate would definitely be a tricky thing to figure out, or even if it’s suited for the site; with that being said though, it’s definitely something that should be considered.

Flag Post

It could potentially manifest itself in the form of a self-banning or self-silencing feature; I have known several users, including myself, to request bans or silences in order to control themselves.

Edit: I FEEL SO PROFESSIONAL

Flag Post

Dear Kongregate, I want to leave you a complaint. I’m upset that there has not been enough badges as of lately that you can receive from here at Kongregate. I believe you own me a badge for today lol. I should not open a game that my computer has problems closing like today badge of the day. I do not want some idiot telling me my performance was inadiquit or a weapon that I my self would not take to a shooting range like that.
I WANT TO CALL THE BADGE OF 11/28/12 very inaduquit. This is the worst game I have played at MY FAVORITE game site here at Kongregate XD.

I do not want a game ever to call me inaduquit when the game it self doesn’t perform worth a penny and wont close when I decide I believe IT SUCKS lol.

You own me a badge of the day today.

Kongregate YOU ARE THE BEST game site on the Planet
Thank You Very Much ANGELO :)

Flag Post

Look here for a thread about the recent badge drought. If you are having problems with Kongregate-related issues, feel free to post here and other users will be more then happy to assist you.

Flag Post

I think that the search feature should be upgraded to specify game tags.
It would allow more specificity of search, and find games relevant to your interests.

Flag Post

um how about some new badges we all are challinged by badges for exsample a badge for learn to fly 2 its called so close! you hit any objectives but you didint breck it and a badge for earn to die 2012 you go in the air for at least 4 seconds and an all button when you look for games and make a place for great new downloadable games or games you dont have to download like plants vs. zombies or a horror game thats not retarded but i know its alot but it will make kongregate and chat simblys!(:

Flag Post
Originally posted by alivenman123:

um how about some new badges we all are challinged by badges for exsample a badge for learn to fly 2 its called so close! you hit any objectives but you didint breck it and a badge for earn to die 2012 you go in the air for at least 4 seconds and an all button when you look for games and make a place for great new downloadable games or games you dont have to download like plants vs. zombies or a horror game thats not retarded but i know its alot but it will make kongregate and chat simblys!(:

A recent thread addressing the state of badges can be found here and suggestions can be made here. Downloadable/Embeddable games can be found here.

Flag Post

I think kongregate should join google plus

Flag Post
Originally posted by Angelothegreat:

I should not open a game that my computer has problems closing like today badge of the day. I do not want some idiot telling me my performance was inadiquit or a weapon that I my self would not take to a shooting range like that.
I WANT TO CALL THE BADGE OF 11/28/12 very inaduquit. This is the worst game I have played at MY FAVORITE game site here at Kongregate XD.

I do not want a game ever to call me inaduquit when the game it self doesn’t perform worth a penny and wont close when I decide I believe IT SUCKS lol.

You own me a badge of the day today.

I’m slightly confused by these comments. Is 5 points really all that it takes to get people so annoyed up about a game and the site owners decisions. I’ve seen a lot of complaints about that it uses Unity or that it is a shooter.

Also, B:IM beat out YHTBTR as my favorite game on Kong.

Inadequate*

Flag Post

Having saves on the server side would be nice so that in the event that my caches get cleared I can always return to a game.

Flag Post

The ability to disable chat (because I can’t mute everyone!) and still get achievements.
The ability the block random friend requests (because I get 30 everytime I play a new game or change chat rooms)

Flag Post

You should be able to disable chat by simply not clicking the tab.

What kind of friend requests do you mean? The “Is it okay if I add you?” thing? Well, them adding you makes them a fan, and having a fan has absolutely no impact on you, besides your epeen.

Flag Post

Do any of the mods read this thread anymore? We keep asking and asking and there is still no search feature in site. If there is, I can’t find it. If someone has replied to my numerous complaints about lack of one, I still haven’t gotten any personal messages about it. The communication on this website is pretty bad imo.

Flag Post

Aside from an increased character limit in private messages, it’d also be nice if the error caused by quotation marks would be fixed. I’m not sure why, but it’s gotten worse lately. In the past you were safe from having your message eaten if you avoided to start a message with quotation marks, but now it happens even if there is text around it. It’s annoying to have to be cautious about using such a common sign =/

Flag Post
Originally posted by Aurian:

Aside from an increased character limit in private messages, it’d also be nice if the error caused by quotation marks would be fixed. I’m not sure why, but it’s gotten worse lately. In the past you were safe from having your message eaten if you avoided to start a message with quotation marks, but now it happens even if there is text around it. It’s annoying to have to be cautious about using such a common sign =/

As far as I know, it’s always been having quotation marks at the beginning of a paragraph, not just at the beginning of a message.

Flag Post

hi wanted to ask you to put this game: Freeciv 2.3.2: http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

he needs to download but you can put in multiplayer browser? this game is cool strategy and wanted it to be more popular because it only has a maximum of 20 people worldwide playing it I’ve seen so far.
version 2.4.0 will come out in February.

PLEASE!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by bruno10994:

hi wanted to ask you to put this game: Freeciv 2.3.2: http://freeciv.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

he needs to download but you can put in multiplayer browser? this game is cool strategy and wanted it to be more popular because it only has a maximum of 20 people worldwide playing it I’ve seen so far.
version 2.4.0 will come out in February.

PLEASE!!!

It’s up to developers to upload games, not Kongregate themselves. It’s part of the appeal I have towards Kongregate, the fact that it’s content from all sorts of different developers, not just what any one smaller site might upload.

Flag Post

I think Kongregate should implement Kongregate Cubed.
Right now, we have Kong + . But that’s only Kongregate + Kongregate. We need more Kongregate. Hence: Kongregate + Kongregate + Kongregate OR… KONGREGATE CUBED
It includes features like access to limited moderator powers, large amounts of badged MMO currency daily, the ability to make someone add you back, and the ability to rename Kongregate if you don’t like the name.

Flag Post

you can’t put the freeciv in kongregate?

Flag Post

How about a ‘not yet rated’ option when searching games? That way you can find games you haven’t played yet alot easier…

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheAznSensation:

I think Kongregate should implement Kongregate Cubed.
Right now, we have Kong + . But that’s only Kongregate + Kongregate. We need more Kongregate. Hence: Kongregate + Kongregate + Kongregate OR… KONGREGATE CUBED
It includes features like access to limited moderator powers, large amounts of badged MMO currency daily, the ability to make someone add you back, and the ability to rename Kongregate if you don’t like the name.

Kongregate + Kongregate = 2Kongregate
Kongregate x Kongregate = Kongregate^2
So it would have to be Kongregate x Kongregate x Kongregate to be Kongregate Cubed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Barragor:

How about a ‘not yet rated’ option when searching games? That way you can find games you haven’t played yet alot easier…

Recommended games somewhat does that, in theory it should only suggest games you haven’t rated, but in practice it seems to mess up a lot (for me, at least). Sometimes I’d like a more reliable system for showing unrated games as well, but probably not for the same reason you want one.

Flag Post

Option for black background instead of white.

Flag Post

I don’t know if there’s already a way to do this and I just haven’t discovered it yet, but I think it’d be incredibly useful if users could register their favorite game category tags and search according to multiple categories.