Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 598

16578 posts

Flag Post

The Introduction thread is in Off Topic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

The Introduction thread is in Off Topic.

Oops :S Thanks! :)

Flag Post

1.Kongregate Administrators and Moderators I suggest you to give the site some Christmas Spirit.Put some snow,christmas tree decorations etc.
2.I suggest you to put a Christmas Contest with prizes.

Flag Post

My contest ends in 4 hours. :3

Flag Post

I mean a on Kongregate contest.Not other site.

Flag Post

It would be nice to have the option to move the chat, game and achievements content to a different area n the page and also be able to make the game screen larger, which will make the game much more fun playing and make you less distracted

Flag Post

i think that it would be legendary if kongregate had a voice chat option to chat with your friends

Flag Post
Originally posted by mohammadjad2602:

i think that it would be legendary if kongregate had a voice chat option to chat with your friends

The bandwidth use for that would be obnoxious.

Flag Post

Here’s a suggestion for the chatbox. Moderators and room owners should be able to delete messages which don’t contribute to the discussion or are just spams. Everyone knows how annoying it can get when only one chatter starts filling the box with “d” 50 times.

Flag Post

How? The interface for that would be clunky and deleting them would be so time consuming that it’d take time away from chatting.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

K+ only badges.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

K+ only badges.

Kong+ is supposed to be basically only aesthetic bonuses, and not anything that fundamentally changes the way people can enjoy the site, limiting badges from people by making them pay-only is not something I’d like to see.

Flag Post

В игре НЕБЕСА срочно нужны модераторы в чат на Русском языке! Очень много ругательств!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ola585:

В игре НЕБЕСА срочно нужны модераторы в чат на Русском языке! Очень много ругательств!!!

The game HEAVEN urgently need moderators to chat in Russian! A lot of swearing!

If you see a user that you think would be a good moderator, send a message to: trickyrodent, Zshadow, IAmTheCandyman.

Если вы видите пользователя который бы был по-вашему хорошим модератором, пришлите письмо к последующим людям: trickyrodent, Zshadow, IAmTheCandyman.

Flag Post

Flag Post

m.kongregate.com

• It still displays ads for K+ users.
  • There’s broken/loose code for the “Prev” button on the first page.
  • An option to do more then just play some games would be really nice. A stripped down version of the forums and messages (PM/shouts) would be amazing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

m.kongregate.com

• An option to do more then just play some games would be really nice. A stripped down version of the forums and messages (PM/shouts) would be amazing.

For messages, the Kongregate Arcade does a great job of allowing that, and for forums, the Kongregate Mobile Forums does a good job of allowing that functionality.

Flag Post

I’m using an iOS device and there’s nothing in the App Store, so it’d still be nice if the mobile website was updated. It’ll become harder and harder (even/especially for Android devices) to make those apps compatible. They’re neat, and I wish I could use them, but they’re (rapidly) becoming obsolete.

Flag Post

Will they ever make guilds like are they working on making guilds for non-plus members?Maybye add a guild room to im just asking like share your news and badges with them and tell them in your guild chat.Thank you if yall are working on that. :-)

Flag Post
Originally posted by tristan876:

Will they ever make guilds like are they working on making guilds for non-plus members?Maybye add a guild room to im just asking like share your news and badges with them and tell them in your guild chat. Thank you if yall are working on that. :-)

Why could you not to this in a regular chat room? If you mean private rooms they are one of the, if not the, best part of kong+. Giving them out to everyone wouldn’t be a good idea.

Flag Post

I’m suggesting something along the lines of a +1 button.

You’ve seen annoying people post “+1” and you may have seen the thumbs up button on Facebook. It’s exactly like that.

The feature would be by the person post count and it allows other users to “Thumb Up” or “+1” a persons post to either show it was a good post or simply show that it was read and acknowledged by others.

-I feel this would help because it would reduce the amount of useless posts that people do such as “I agree” or the famous “+1”.
-It’s a great way to show others that someone’s post is important by the number of +1 is has.

-Can also include a feature if someone gets to many negative votes, the post is hidden or faded out due to negativity or rudeness.

Flag Post

I was wondering how many people like the idea of adding the ability for one to change his/her’s text color and text style in the chat rooms? Rooms can get pretty chaotic and confusing when you have dozens of people chatting about multiple subjects. I think this feature will greatly help people keep track of who’s saying what, and maybe make things less chaotic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by scottsouth:

Sounds incredibly spammy.

Flag Post

When editing my profile, I noticed there were spaces for an Xbox Gamertag, a PSN Username, and a Twitter account.

I suggest two further spaces to be filled: Deviantart and Soundcloud.

I know that the arts & sounds on Kongregate are being phased out, and it was suggested that we upload our works to Deviantart and Soundcloud instead. If we were given spaces on our profiles to link to these sites, then it would allow us to easily link to our works.