Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 601 (locked)

16609 posts

Flag Post

Why not: Thumbs Down — Flat — Thumbs Up?

Flag Post

I rather like the idea of breaking up the rating system into multiple categories. For example: gameplay, graphics, sound and controls. A lots of times when rating a game it feels wrong to rate 3/5 because the controls or gameplay weren’t up to standards, but the rest was. It can also show the developers what most people did and did not like about the game. Just a suggestion.

Flag Post

You know I would prefer seeing something like on a certain forum engine. (Don’t want to advertise anything lol)

There would be 3 columns
1 : Topic name
2 : Status icon with whether there is anything new on it.
3: option to jump to the last post of the topic

Or something like this :
This would be a much more convenient way to handle them

It is just painful to see how it is handled at the moment – its not like I’m going to check through like the first 10 pages whether something new is posted on what I’m watching.

Flag Post

account hacked.

Flag Post
Originally posted by usetheforcetim:

account hacked.

Contact support@kongregate.com.

Flag Post

If you add a game to your favourites (under chat actions) you’ll always be placed there.

Flag Post

I’m not a frequent spender on kreds but if the ads that autoplay video with sound do not stop I will stop using this site.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Parn2321:

I’m not a frequent spender on kreds but if the ads that autoplay video with sound do not stop I will stop using this site.

If there’s any ads that are disruptive, deceptive or not working correctly, please contact support@kongregate.com with a screenshot so it can be looked into and fixed.

Flag Post

If there’s any ads that are disruptive, deceptive or not working correctly, please contact support@kongregate.com with a screenshot so it can be looked into and fixed.

He’s talking about advertisements with sound, not necessarily corrupted/unqualifying ads. You can’t fix something that ain’t broken.

I personally have no problem with the ads (since they’re only like five seconds long before I can skip them), but you could always download AdBlock+.

Flag Post

If that’s the case, then it’s tough cookies.

Flag Post

All ads should be either skippable or mutable, though, so it still shouldn’t be an issue.

Flag Post

It would be an awesome idea if there was a special New Years deal for 2013 that kong+ can be 25$ a year instead of 30$ for a limited time.

Flag Post

You get 50 kreds, so it kinda sorta is. ;)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I think there should be signatures!

Flag Post

We should have a pokemon chat room! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lavaflame2:

No, it has been suggested many times and admins can’t edit them and people will be able to put very rude things in it buffing the age requirement up.

Flag Post

My suggestion is for Kong staff to actually read this thread :P

Also for the ability to report shouts instead of PMing a mod

Flag Post

Someone has tried on another website and it became very glitchy.
Also Admins often check this thread its just that they don’t reply to this thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tehgrimreaper:
Originally posted by lavaflame2:

No, it has been suggested many times and admins can’t edit them and people will be able to put very rude things in it buffing the age requirement up.

On top of that, sigs are the worst thing ever anyway. They are a waste of space. They have nothing to do with the posts you make. If you want to write something that defines you, write it in your profile.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

My suggestion is for Kong staff to actually read this thread :P

They do.

Flag Post

I suggest, other than most viewed and most rated category, there should be a “most hours/time invested”

Flag Post

But how would they work it out? Would it be for all hours from everyone or just all hours from you?

Flag Post

Don’t know if it’s been suggested, but I’d love a way to move the chat into a different window (a popup), so you can easily toogle between game and chat while enjoying the cinematic mode.

Flag Post

Can there be a room info option for game rooms too, please? I know that game rooms can’t be owned, technically, but it’s still very useful. Currently there’s no way to access a list of game room chat mods without specifically knowing who is already. It’d be neat too if the chat mod could create and edit the room descriptions (either universally or each room manually). It could be used as a mini FAQ or something, to address game-specific issues.