Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 601

16511 posts

Flag Post

30 Kreds per month are 3$ per month.I think not many people would pay for this feature.

Flag Post

I would like to see some way to view items that you have removed from the activity feed on your profile and the option to add them back to the feed.

Flag Post

I would really like to get the tab below the games that showed my last 3 recently played games back. I have 3 games that i cycle through often during the day. It was something i just used all the time without having to get a new page or do the search.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ratchet1999:

30 Kreds per month are 3$ per month.I think not many people would pay for this feature.

3$ a month is just over a Kong + membership, and secure cloud storage is worth more to me. After all, it would mean I would still have my AItG file, wouldn’t have to worry about clearing Cache, wouldn’t have to worry about transfering cookies on vacation, AND it would help stop hacking.

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

So in conclusion, I think there should be a different way for figuring out which games a user might want to play other than its rating.

What other way is there?

Maybe a like or dislike button? I think this is the same reason Youtube switched from their star system to the like dislike system.

Or, an even better idea would be to base if off of favourites and of frequency of play. (original suggestion was page 600)

Flag Post

I agree that the star system sucks. It’s really arbitrary. 5 and 1 star are kinda universal meaning, but what about the rest. What level of quality justifies a 3? What makes it a 3 and not a 4, or a 2?

Thumbs up and down would probably be best because its so cut and dry. You either like it or you don’t. It’s also be good for the recommendation system because it can automatically throw out all thumbs down.

However. The rating system would be gone, so a new criteria for badges would need to be made. Maybe ratio of good:bad?

Flag Post

Having more rating options is always better. What if I didn’t really like a game, but didn’t hate it, either? Would I give it a thumbs-up or a thumbs-down? Neither really expresses what I feel. I could just not rate, but that wouldn’t be helpful feedback to the game’s developer, nor would it give me my point for rating (which I assume would continue under this system). Currently, I’d give such games a rating of 3 (which is by far my most common rating).

There are already some people who follow this proposed system in principle, by only giving ratings of 1 and 5. But I don’t think the ability to give other ratings should be taken away from those of us who are more detailed about our preferences. If anything, I’d like to see the rating system expanded to a 1-10 star system rather than the current 1-5 star system.

Flag Post

Why not: Thumbs Down — Flat — Thumbs Up?

Flag Post

I rather like the idea of breaking up the rating system into multiple categories. For example: gameplay, graphics, sound and controls. A lots of times when rating a game it feels wrong to rate 3/5 because the controls or gameplay weren’t up to standards, but the rest was. It can also show the developers what most people did and did not like about the game. Just a suggestion.

Flag Post

You know I would prefer seeing something like on a certain forum engine. (Don’t want to advertise anything lol)

There would be 3 columns
1 : Topic name
2 : Status icon with whether there is anything new on it.
3: option to jump to the last post of the topic

Or something like this :
This would be a much more convenient way to handle them

It is just painful to see how it is handled at the moment – its not like I’m going to check through like the first 10 pages whether something new is posted on what I’m watching.

Flag Post

account hacked.

Flag Post
Originally posted by usetheforcetim:

account hacked.

Contact support@kongregate.com.

Flag Post

If you add a game to your favourites (under chat actions) you’ll always be placed there.

Flag Post

I’m not a frequent spender on kreds but if the ads that autoplay video with sound do not stop I will stop using this site.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Parn2321:

I’m not a frequent spender on kreds but if the ads that autoplay video with sound do not stop I will stop using this site.

If there’s any ads that are disruptive, deceptive or not working correctly, please contact support@kongregate.com with a screenshot so it can be looked into and fixed.

Flag Post

If there’s any ads that are disruptive, deceptive or not working correctly, please contact support@kongregate.com with a screenshot so it can be looked into and fixed.

He’s talking about advertisements with sound, not necessarily corrupted/unqualifying ads. You can’t fix something that ain’t broken.

I personally have no problem with the ads (since they’re only like five seconds long before I can skip them), but you could always download AdBlock+.

Flag Post

If that’s the case, then it’s tough cookies.

Flag Post

All ads should be either skippable or mutable, though, so it still shouldn’t be an issue.

Flag Post

It would be an awesome idea if there was a special New Years deal for 2013 that kong+ can be 25$ a year instead of 30$ for a limited time.

Flag Post

You get 50 kreds, so it kinda sorta is. ;)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I think there should be signatures!

Flag Post

We should have a pokemon chat room! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lavaflame2:

I think there should be signatures!

No, it has been suggested many times and admins can’t edit them and people will be able to put very rude things in it buffing the age requirement up.

Flag Post

My suggestion is for Kong staff to actually read this thread :P

Also for the ability to report shouts instead of PMing a mod