Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 604

16365 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by calvindang:

Make it so we get 9999999999^999999999999999999999^ kreds for reaching level 66.

If and when the level cap is raised, 66 won’t really require all that many points (under 40,000 for sure), and even though this is probably not a serious suggestion, Kreds will most likely never be given for leveling up, as it’s worth real money (however, with the removal of tips, it won’t really be open to abuse as it was before, so it’s not as out of the question as it used to be).

Flag Post

Then raise the level you need to get your kreds to level cap+1. It’s pretty simple.

Flag Post
Originally posted by calvindang:

Make it so we get 9999999999^999999999999999999999^ kreds for reaching level 66.

This is already implemented.

Flag Post

maybe a feature to search or filter results so that i can search the discussion forums if i want to without all the game forums and games in the results

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

maybe a feature to search or filter results so that i can search the discussion forums if i want to without all the game forums and games in the results

If you add the name of the forum or the index of the forum to your search query it will filter down to just that forum, or if you add “discussion” to your query it will show results from every forum.

Flag Post

A better search engine is always a welcome addition but, until then, you can use BlackBone’s personalized Google search engine. Just type the forum section and the topic you’re searching for in the box and you’re done. Since the search engine is designed to only show forum results, superfluous pages such as comments or games shouldn’t appear.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SilverChannel:

Yesterday I thought about a “follow/visit” button.Lemme explain!
Your friend is online, and you want to follow/visit him/her, to the game he’s/she’s playing right now, so you’ll have a chance to contact him/her from the chatroom.That’s all, would be really useful in my opinion, and easy to make?
I guess so.

If your friends are online, looking at your friends list will provide a link to join them in the room they’re in, and if you don’t want to just go to the room they’re in, you can whisper them in chat by saying “/w [username] [message]” in the chat, and you’ll be able to talk to them from any room.

EDIT @below: No problem.

Flag Post

I have a suggestion(and I’m being serious):

let people post their own views on subjects without removing their comments or banning them

because whenever i post something in SD, and someone disagrees with my view point, my comments seem to always get removed. (I think I’m being harassed by one of the mods)

what is the point in having a forum if we cant discuss topics and share all our different views.

ridiculous. please tell them to stop.
please

Flag Post

let people post their own views on subjects without removing their comments or banning them

because whenever i post something in SD, and someone disagrees with my view point, my comments seem to always get removed. (I think I’m being harassed by one of the mods)

what is the point in having a forum if we cant discuss topics and share all our different views.

please

Make sure to follow the SD Forum Guidelines first and foremost. I’m not sure what kind of things you’re talking about exactly, since I don’t visit SD often, but it’s one of the places where they’re very particular about the kind of discussions that take place, so you have to be more careful than some other forums here.

Flag Post

please

As 123 said, the SD guidelines are stricter to preserve the integrity of the forum as it invites discussion on various topics that can polarize people. Don’t show up in threads (including bumping 2 year old threads) simply to throw in a harmful, crass, and/or illegal suggestion. It’s not the place for pranks and making fun of people’s issues.

Flag Post

Those aren’t the only threads you’re necroing, and this thread is now getting derailed.

Flag Post

Get over yourself. Stop detailing this thread. Take it to PMs or shouts.

Flag Post

I think At The end Of each year, Kongregate should hold a developer contest to tell them to make a parody of the game of the year. Like Portal: The Flash Version in comparism to portal. Like For example This year, Far Cry is the game of the year so a contest is held to determine the best Far Cry Parody and people can vote.

Flag Post

Whenever more than 5 people like something on your profile, you can’t see anyone who has liked it besides them 5. Clicking on the number does not prove a way to view the other people who have. Any way to fix/implement a way to view everyone?

Flag Post

I have an idea, why can I only buy stuff on kongregate with creditcard? or giftcards not availble in the netherlands?
if you want more paying customers like me you really need to add normal bank accounts to pay(sorry for my crappy english, im dutch) 99% of the netherlands don’t own a creditcard… but we do have paypal… if you add our country to your paypal account than you can add normal bankaccount numbers…. i’d like that because i have wanted to be a K+ member for over a year now

Best regards,
Dennis

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

In chat, on the friend’s list, it’d be cool if the person’s name was a clickable link to their profile.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

In chat, on the friend’s list, it’d be cool if the person’s name was a clickable link to their profile.

I’ve always wondered about that too, either link to the chat profile or just to the full profile would be a great addition.

Flag Post

here is an idea how about a share button with password to trade kreds like if i want to give somone some kreds for joining me in a game or helping me by giving a few pointers etc.. i would like to be able to give them a few kreds for it and vice versa

Flag Post

It’s so easily abused, which is why the Tip Jar was removed. If something like that was done, there could be no contests or promos with kreds as the prize, since there’s the fear that someone will abuse it.

[Edit: What you said is basically the Tip Jar, anyways.]

Flag Post

No idea if this has been suggested (it would only make sense if it was, anyways), but I would love to be able to see how many people had visited my profile by looking at a “Profile Visit counter” or something like that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

No idea if this has been suggested (it would only make sense if it was, anyways), but I would love to be able to see how many people had visited my profile by looking at a “Profile Visit counter” or something like that.

I disagree, the feature would easily be abused and it just isn’t necessary, sure it would be nice to know if you’re popular or not, or if anyone has ever visited your profile page, but it isn’t something gamers really desire.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheCongressman:

I disagree, the feature would easily be abused and it just isn’t necessary, sure it would be nice to know if you’re popular or not, or if anyone has ever visited your profile page, but it isn’t something gamers really desire.

Thus, an option to display it or not. :3

Either way, I fixed that "you’re"…

Flag Post
Originally posted by pika493:
Originally posted by TheCongressman:

Thus, an option to display it or not. :3

Either way, I fixed that "you’re"…

If it were added I would be fine with it, I’m just saying it’s very unlikely.

[Thanks for the spell check, I fixed it]

Flag Post

I think we need a 2012 quest, just sayin.