Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 605

16376 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by killrhawk:

I think we need a 2012 quest, just sayin.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1-kongregate/topics/320178-vote-for-the-best-of-2012-quest

Flag Post

Can the Technical Support description be edited to include that in-game issues are the developer’s responsibility to fix?

Flag Post

How to make a games?
us me please!
i want make some new game!
the title is your turn to play!

want?
just us me!
pls!
rate me *!
(five stars)
(5 stars)
pls.

Flag Post

Do you play everybody edits?
its funny!
now play everybody edits!
:)

Flag Post
Originally posted by carol007:

How to make a games?
us me please!
i want make some new game!
the title is your turn to play!

want?
just us me!
pls!
rate me *!
(five stars)
(5 stars)
pls.

Please edit your post next time instead of creating a new one. For information on creating a game visit the Developer Center, or try out some of the Shootorials.

By the way, this is a suggestions thread.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

In chat, on the friend’s list, it’d be cool if the person’s name was a clickable link to their profile.

I know this is far back, but what do you mean? You can click their name and then view all that stuff about them and then click full profile to go right there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ericzander:

In chat, on the friend’s list, it’d be cool if the person’s name was a clickable link to their profile.

I know this is far back, but what do you mean? You can click their name and then view all that stuff about them and then click full profile to go right there.

If you’re in chat and click on the “see friends online” option in the drop-down, you can’t click their names, it’s just text. Adv0’s asking if it could be a link, which I agree it should be.

EDIT @below: Dat showing up as being in chat when I really wasn’t at the time.

Flag Post

This:

Everything else is click-able, except their name, it’s weird. When you click their name, it should take you to their chat profile.

edit: dat ninja.

Flag Post

oooh. I never use that feature. But that should certainly be implemented.

And this is why.

Flag Post

The invite part is irrelevant.

Flag Post

limit amount of shouts such as if you make 3 or more shouts in less than a minute you have to wait a minuite

Flag Post

PUT A SEARCH FOR GAMES ON CHAT

Flag Post

I don’t know if its been suggested, and 600+ pages is a bit much to search through, but an idea would be to enable chat on mobile devices, such as smart phones.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Talaeladar:

I don’t know if its been suggested, and 600+ pages is a bit much to search through, but an idea would be to enable chat on mobile devices, such as smart phones.

Chat is Flash based, most phones don’t support Flash anymore.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Talaeladar:

Chat is Flash based, most phones don’t support Flash anymore.

Whether or not they support it not the most important, it’s whether or not they can still run it that matters. Android phones can still run Flash perfectly fine (mine on Jelly Bean can), and I’m assuming Blackberry phones can as well (since I could get into chat on one of my parents’ Playbooks). However, phones are a terrible place to be chatting, since it’s most likely going to be a lot slower to type (unless you have a bluetooth keyboard handy whenever you want to chat) and a lot harder to see. So therefore, chat is enabled on mobile devices, you just have to make sure to get Flash for yourself if you don’t already have it (it’s still entirely possible to get Flash, you just have to do it manually).

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

add a feature to profiles that are the opposite of thanking a mod.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

add a feature to profiles that are the opposite of thanking a mod.

It’s already there. It’s called a “Report abuse” function, and can be used to complain about any user, including moderators. If you simply want to be rude to someone, there’s really no need for a new way to do it.

Flag Post

I would like if we can use a font. To change colors of the sentences. Also when we send in chat faces like this " :D " it would be nice if they transforms in smiles. :3

Flag Post

I would like if we sometimes(once a month/for a holiday) can earn few kreds by completing a game/quest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxLittle_StarxX:

I would like if we sometimes(once a month/for a holiday) can earn few kreds by completing a game/quest.

Multiply those few Kreds, lets say 5 Kreds, by 1,000,000 active Kongregate users and that equals 5,000,000 Kreds a month which is about $100,000 a month. I don’t think Kongregate could afford to give away that much money.

Even if we cut the number down by half, that’s still $50,000 that could be spent on improving the site, or paying developers and staff.

Flag Post

With the removal of the tip jar, Kong has said there’ll be more kreds give always and kreds prizes for contests.

Flag Post

We’ll be getting random offers vevery now and then that give around 5 kreds. Multiply that by 400k and it’s $200k each one.

Flag Post

Hi, I would like to know if it’s possible to have the “points leaderboard”, but also just from badges and awards ? (=> without points from ratings, referral bonus etc…)

Flag Post

More specific genre tags for different kinds of games, most specifically, give “shooter” and “bullet hell” tags more diversity, “shooter” is far to broad to find anything specific, and half the games under “bullet hell” aren’t really bullet hell, “shoot’em up”s maybe, but not bullet hell, there are even First Person Shooter games under it…

Maybe AG or NG already has this down, guess I’l check those sites, find the games there, and check if they are also here… or I’l just play them there, it would be fairer.