Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 605 (locked)

16606 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

add a feature to profiles that are the opposite of thanking a mod.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

add a feature to profiles that are the opposite of thanking a mod.

It’s already there. It’s called a “Report abuse” function, and can be used to complain about any user, including moderators. If you simply want to be rude to someone, there’s really no need for a new way to do it.

Flag Post

I would like if we can use a font. To change colors of the sentences. Also when we send in chat faces like this " :D " it would be nice if they transforms in smiles. :3

Flag Post

I would like if we sometimes(once a month/for a holiday) can earn few kreds by completing a game/quest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxLittle_StarxX:

I would like if we sometimes(once a month/for a holiday) can earn few kreds by completing a game/quest.

Multiply those few Kreds, lets say 5 Kreds, by 1,000,000 active Kongregate users and that equals 5,000,000 Kreds a month which is about $100,000 a month. I don’t think Kongregate could afford to give away that much money.

Even if we cut the number down by half, that’s still $50,000 that could be spent on improving the site, or paying developers and staff.

Flag Post

With the removal of the tip jar, Kong has said there’ll be more kreds give always and kreds prizes for contests.

Flag Post

We’ll be getting random offers vevery now and then that give around 5 kreds. Multiply that by 400k and it’s $200k each one.

Flag Post

Hi, I would like to know if it’s possible to have the “points leaderboard”, but also just from badges and awards ? (=> without points from ratings, referral bonus etc…)

Flag Post

More specific genre tags for different kinds of games, most specifically, give “shooter” and “bullet hell” tags more diversity, “shooter” is far to broad to find anything specific, and half the games under “bullet hell” aren’t really bullet hell, “shoot’em up”s maybe, but not bullet hell, there are even First Person Shooter games under it…

Maybe AG or NG already has this down, guess I’l check those sites, find the games there, and check if they are also here… or I’l just play them there, it would be fairer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crystaliss:

More specific genre tags for different kinds of games, most specifically, give “shooter” and “bullet hell” tags more diversity, “shooter” is far to broad to find anything specific, and half the games under “bullet hell” aren’t really bullet hell, “shoot’em up”s maybe, but not bullet hell, there are even First Person Shooter games under it…

Use this to suggest tags.

And tags are user added, so blame the general public for that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uuu2:
Originally posted by Crystaliss:

Use this to suggest tags.

And tags are user added, so blame the general public for that.

Ah, thanks for that, I’l see about making a list there. And yeah, game tagging is user voted, but if there’s not a good selection of existing ones than it’s hardly their fault, not that I meant to blame a specific party or anything.

Flag Post

A great idea (it may have been mentioned before) would be to give the option of people to change their name based on Kred. They pay Kred to Kongregate and they get to change their name. Much similar to Xbox Gamertag changing.

Flag Post

The reason usernames aren’t changed is a technical one, though. Making it an option you can purchase doesn’t change that.

Flag Post

Too many broken links would happen.

Flag Post

They do occasionally do name changes now though, they’re just not liked since the majority of the time they’re unnecessary. If you pick an inappropriate name, it’s justified to get it changed, if you just don’t like your name, then it’s sort of your fault, so you either have to make a new account, or live with it.

An option to do it by paying would not be beneficial in my mind, since it should either be free for everyone, or not an option for anyone (except the special cases as I mentioned above).

Flag Post

And besides if people have added them and they wanted to go to their profile they would go to a broken link.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pangolinio:

Hi, I would like to know if it’s possible to have the “points leaderboard”, but also just from badges and awards ? (=> without points from ratings, referral bonus etc…)

You could try Badge Master for that. I agree that it should be implemented to the site, though.

Flag Post

Easier forum search?

Flag Post

I’d like to see some kind of way to rate badges. I dunno, random thought that came to me and I thought it might be a neat feature. :3 You’d have to earn the badge first, of course, to prevent rage downrating.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

I’d like to see some kind of way to rate badges. I dunno, random thought that came to me and I thought it might be a neat feature. :3 You’d have to earn the badge first, of course, to prevent rage downrating.

What value is added? I mean, the purpose if rating a game is for Kongregate to know what to suggest to you. As well, it’s used as a metric to determine if a game is worthy of badges. But once it has badges, what’s the point?

Flag Post

Don’t click the chat tab. There’s a BK script for that, too.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/56854.user.js

Flag Post

No problem.

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomboy839:
Originally posted by pangolinio:

You could try Badge Master for that. I agree that it should be implemented to the site, though.

Badge Master and shows you could have a lot of differents leaderbord, would be nice to have them :p

Flag Post

Simple, solid walls of different colors for K+ skins.
Basically, at least, 9 skins each with just a plain color.
Blue, red, green, yellow, orange, purple, pink, brown, and black, maybe?
Skins available to match your avatar with.
Minimal effort required.
More K+ skins.
Win for all.