Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 611 (locked)

16556 posts

Flag Post

123, the point is so they don’t have to go to the game page.

Flag Post

One extra gameplay isn’t going to make or break anything, so really worrying about that won’t do anything. However, there is also the option, when deleting the feed item from your profile, to block it there, and you’d still need to go through the same process to remove it from your blocked list as I posted above.

Flag Post

(I’m not too sure if this is the right place to post this.)
Under the awards tab on a users profile, the Best of 2012 quest medal does not have a link to its page yet all of the others do.

Flag Post

Add an Epic Battle Fantasy topic to the specific game forums.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

We shouldn’t make people feel bad they haven’t joined us earlier but rather make them feel good because they’re with us right now. I think this is somewhat elitist.

Flag Post

We need in forum emoticons. I dont know if that’s a good idea, people could spam them. Just a thought.

Flag Post

emoticons are lame

Flag Post
Originally posted by DemonOfMist:

We need in forum emoticons. I dont know if that’s a good idea, people could spam them. Just a thought.

Only if they limit them for each post.

ORIGINAL SUGGESTION: Change the sites name to Kongamestop because you guys keep selling out :(

Flag Post

Another suggestion: Allow us to have a separate search for forums and users, so we dont have to go through 20 pages of games to find a user’s profile or an old thread.

Flag Post

my suggestion: RANDOM GAME button

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

Another suggestion: Allow us to have a separate search for forums and users, so we dont have to go through 20 pages of games to find a user’s profile or an old thread.

Forum searching was announced earlier, it’s going to be a separate search from the current one for games. Searching for profiles is not, however, going to happen, as it’s just not as common of a thing. UnknownGuardian posted a method by which to do it in the thread about the searches being split apart.

Flag Post

There should be a direct link to Monitored Post. Like when you hover over the “Community” tab. If you’re monitoring them, it’s because you want easy access to it, right?

As for the “random button” suggestion, didn’t we have that option some time ago? This suggestion’s also on the first page on this thread. If they deactivated it, I’m guessing there’s a reason, even though it IS something good to have around.

Flag Post
Originally posted by charrrlie:

As for the “random button” suggestion, didn’t we have that option some time ago? This suggestion’s also on the first page on this thread. If they deactivated it, I’m guessing there’s a reason, even though it IS something good to have around.

They did have a random game button some time ago, but it was removed since it just wasn’t being used by as many people as other things were, so they replaced it with more frequently used features on the home page (they have more detailed site stats than we have access to, so we can’t really know much else). I did like it, but I also didn’t use it as much as the hot new games or other things that sent me to games, so I’d justify it not being there.

If you really want a random game, just going to a random game page (by altering the number in the url for which game page you’re on) works nicely, especially with something like the top rated new games, since you’ll get a random “good” game that way.

Flag Post

We get skins for being K+ members. We need avatar icons too lol

Flag Post

You’re already allowed to have any avatar you want, so I don’t see why separate K+ avatars are necessary.

Flag Post

We get skins for being K+ members. We need avatar icons too lol

Along with what race said, there would be nothing preventing someone else from saving that avatar for their own and using it, so it would really just serve as being a different set of the default avatars, since everyone would be able to get them.

Flag Post

Then have more icons to be placed like the K+ icon. But give us choices.

Flag Post

For what purpose? Icon overload is annoying. You could potentially have several: level, D, K+, any applicable contest, friend symbol and whatever else.

Flag Post

I meant have K+ icon next to your username, but you can pick from various colors.

Flag Post

I meant have K+ icon next to your username, but you can pick from various colors.

Part of the point of icons being the colours the are is so that they’re easily distinguishable at a glance, allowing for different colours would be aesthetically displeasing (to me, at least).

Flag Post

How about we get ranked up for leaving good posts. Kinda like what Yahoo Questions and answers does, the best answer gets points as in ratings. But we do it for posts.

Flag Post

Karma type systems usually don’t end well. They end up being very elitism. One of the first forums i was on had a karma system and the elitism got so had it destroyed the site. I’m really, really weary of such things. :-/

Plus, OT.