Flag Post
Originally posted by coldblooded56:

You should be able to play more then one game at one time

Very good suggestion.

I am admin and I make sure this happen.

Flag Post
Originally posted by coldblooded56:

You should be able to play more then one game at one time

You can open multiple games in multiple tabs/browser sessions, but can only be connected to the chat/API in one of them at a time due to the way that they’re interrelated.

Flag Post

their definitely needs to be a random game button.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jimgreer:

You can also put the url to the image between exclamation marks. Like this:

dafuq?

Flag Post
Originally posted by tghrr:

their definitely needs to be a random game button.

Their used to be a “random game” button on the front page, but it wasn’t utilized very often.

There is this however > Random Game by Senekis93

Flag Post

Well guys, i have another theme to come up with. I wondered quite a lot about why there are thismany “facebookgames” here. I mean, some are not totally bad, like Outernauts, but it does appear to me that quite a few of these are rated unjustified. I just cannot believe that all is due to the fact that they have a good introduction and them being rated in the first minutes of gaming, though i have to admit that King’s bounty made me do the same, i liked the game the first 5 minutes but realising it had no content for non-paying players i changed to 1/5. Now what i do criticize is that you could easily improve the rating of a game by creating a number of accounts on Kongregate never even needing to verify these accounts via e-mail or something of the likes and by that instantpushing your rating high. As quite a bunch of players tend to be geared to the foremost ratings this would effectively improve not only the beginning rating but also any further ratings in total. Therefore i would recommend to eliminate this possibility via allowing only people with a confirmed e-mail or… let’s say a Kong level of at least five to do the voting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Phantomfrettchen:

Well guys, i have another theme to come up with. I wondered quite a lot about why there are thismany “facebookgames” here. I mean, some are not totally bad, like Outernauts, but it does appear to me that quite a few of these are rated unjustified. I just cannot believe that all is due to the fact that they have a good introduction and them being rated in the first minutes of gaming, though i have to admit that King’s bounty made me do the same, i liked the game the first 5 minutes but realising it had no content for non-paying players i changed to 1/5. Now what i do criticize is that you could easily improve the rating of a game by creating a number of accounts on Kongregate never even needing to verify these accounts via e-mail or something of the likes and by that instantpushing your rating high. As quite a bunch of players tend to be geared to the foremost ratings this would effectively improve not only the beginning rating but also any further ratings in total. Therefore i would recommend to eliminate this possibility via allowing only people with a confirmed e-mail or… let’s say a Kong level of at least five to do the voting.

No need to post this in Multiple Forums

Those “facebookgames” that get badged have multiple thousands (sometimes millions) of plays. People using alts would be statistically insignificant.

Originally posted by rawismojo:

We take rating manipulation extremely seriously and have a lot of systems in place to keep it from affecting a game’s rating.

Flag Post

This is kind of picky…but when I visit my profile the “Change image” box cuts off the bottom portion of the Avatar. I know only I can see it…but it makes it difficult to see how it will look to others. Like I said…picky.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BTrenary:

This is kind of picky…but when I visit my profile the “Change image” box cuts off the bottom portion of the Avatar. I know only I can see it…but it makes it difficult to see how it will look to others. Like I said…picky.

That’s also irked me for quite some time too. I’d suggest that it only show up when you hover over your own avatar, if possible.

Flag Post

When you try to change chat room, it currently lists the rooms.

Clicking “# of users” should sort them so that the busiest rooms are at the top of the list.
Choosing “Room name” would sort them back to alphabetical order.

Flag Post

Alright, I have my own suggestion, because it’s something that’s been in the back of my mind for a while now. Whenever you quote someone in the forums, it sets the cursor to be in front of the quote, when it really should be set to after the quote (I believe that it used to automatically do this, but stopped at some point a while ago), so I’d like if it set it to the end again.

Flag Post

Hello i wanna put my fingers on a big problem.
i´m from germany and if i buy kreds you kong steal my money, i don´t trust online banking and pay pal so i use paysafe cards thet mean s for me if buy a 100 euro card too pay 1000 kreds and get 1150 but 100 euro is (at the moment of my post) 128 dollar so my bill 1150kreds-1280kreds=-130 kreds 130~13dollar
you kann say 13 doller isn t much but imagine if you go too a store and the owner know your mony is more worth but he give´s you less as you pay for you dont buy your stuff there. kong do you realy force me too go?
why i´s it rasismen or just the money?
Kong you have free kreds for germans and all european but if i buy it i get less, there are maybe milions of europeans (i don´t now) and your owner Gamestop is a big global concern that bild you too monster that eat people and shiting gold you little chained gorilla and the german gamestop gift card don´t work on you.

ps: im not mad at you and i love you but this why i don´t spend hundreds of euros on you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neonfuma:

Hello i wanna put my fingers on a big problem.
i´m from germany and if i buy kreds you kong steal my money, i don´t trust online banking and pay pal so i use paysafe cards thet mean s for me if buy a 100 euro card too pay 1000 kreds and get 1150 but 100 euro is (at the moment of my post) 128 dollar so my bill 1150kreds-1280kreds=-130 kreds 130~13dollar
you kann say 13 doller isn t much but imagine if you go too a store and the owner know your mony is more worth but he give´s you less as you pay for you dont buy your stuff there. kong do you realy force me too go?
why i´s it rasismen or just the money?
Kong you have free kreds for germans and all european but if i buy it i get less, there are maybe milions of europeans (i don´t now) and your owner Gamestop is a big global concern that bild you too monster that eat people and shiting gold you little chained gorilla and the german gamestop gift card don´t work on you.

ps: im not mad at you and i love you but this why i don´t spend hundreds of euros on you.

Can you spend “hundreds of euros” on a Paysafe card in Germany? Only asking because of this…

Originally posted by heye:

Since Germany has a new ratification against money laundry, it is no longer possible to obtain prepaid cards > €50 and PaySafe was forced not to allow stacking cards, thus making it impossible to pay $100 in one payment (and receive the bonus kreds).
Not complaining, just saying ;)

Flag Post

Hi there! Anyone remember those official Kong downloadable games from a few months ago? No? Didn’t think so. But anyway! They’re not the purpose of this post.

See, when those games were downloaded, they came with a small little program called “Kongregate Client”. This program’s only purpose was to log into Kong so the downloadable games could put what you do on your account. I’d like to see an added feature for the Client: a stand-alone chat window so that someone can chat without having to deal with browsers and whatnot.

True, this would have almost no purpose whatsoever. But I, among others, think it would be a neat thing. Please consider implementing this.

(Credit goes to TLTTP for the original idea.)

Flag Post

What i think kongregate should do is upgrade their site, because it just looks so basic compared to other sites. Heck, i could probably make a webpage in Dreamweaver that’s just as good if i take the time

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ultim8Turkey:

What i think kongregate should do is upgrade their site, because it just looks so basic compared to other sites. Heck, i could probably make a webpage in Dreamweaver that’s just as good if i take the time

Thing is they do, but each time it takes time and money and people end up hating it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uuu2:
Originally posted by Ultim8Turkey:

Thing is they do, but each time it takes time and money and people end up hating it.

Plus their is something to be said about keeping it simple and not over doing it with features that just make it look cool without providing much in the way of functionality. And like uuu2 pointed out, people need to be eased into change. A massive overhaul of the site could be devastating.

Flag Post

There are two search tools that I’d love to see; I checked and each of them has been suggested before, but they seem to have “fallen off the forum” and I’m not sure whether they are under consideration.

First, since I’m a goal-obsessed gamer (as I suspect many on this site are), I want to identify then complete the games that have badges or are part of a quest before the “non-badged” games. Could you add an optional filter for “Only Games with Achievements” that could accompany a global, category or keyword search?

Also, there are a few broad categories of games in which I have no interest. For example, I just don’t enjoy multiplayer games and want to decompress on my sofa like a hermit when I play. I would love the ability to exclude “Multiplayer” tagged games anytime I run a search.

It seems like these issues and several other search-based suggestions above could be resolved by adopting a Boolean search model. Of course, it’s easy for me to tell you to throw out your current search engine and “just replace it” and I understand there’s more to it than that. :-) But I appreciate your consideration of these recommendations and how they could be adopted with the least amount of development pain.

Flag Post

When I search for a type of game, like “platform games”, I would like an option to not see the games I’ve already played (rated).

And like the post above, I’d like an additional option not to see games without badges.

Really you should just have an extended search feature where you can check off anything that you’re interested in seeing. Maybe I want to see all games with platforms, shooters, action…..games I haven’t played…Games with badges…Games with x number of stars….and you can even use random tags to see games with dinosaurs or robots or whatever.

Flag Post

I want to run some promotions with Kongregate and the game developers. I am part of a large entertainment company in the UK and run their Gaming Arena.
If someone could get back to me, that would be great.

Thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by gorevan:

I want to run some promotions with Kongregate and the game developers. I am part of a large entertainment company in the UK and run their Gaming Arena.
If someone could get back to me, that would be great.

Thanks

I think you could try using the Contact Us page and selecting “Advertising Inquiry” or “Media Inquiry” from the dropdown, or just send an email to support@Kongregate.com about it.

Flag Post

I would like hatemakinggames’s suggestion implemented.

Flag Post

Instead of deleting a thread and making a new in a different forum, there should be a “move topic” button and have options of which forum to switch it to. Just a suggestion..

Flag Post
Originally posted by AllStarDominatio:

Instead of deleting a thread and making a new in a different forum, there should be a “move topic” button and have options of which forum to switch it to. Just a suggestion..

This is a tool that forum mods have, if you really want a thread to be moved you can ask one of them to do so (I’m sure they’d be glad to have it placed in the proper location).

Flag Post

Here’s an idea: implement a way to track the comments of certain players who you rate as reliable. For instance, I like player ‘x’, hes got similar taste to myself, and he plays a lot of games. His comments appear on a certain page, so that I can read them before I try a game…even sort through them to find games based on his comments. You could further reward these players with badge points or kreds or something, based on the ratings other players give their comments on games. A sort of critics circle, based on player responses and feedback.