Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 623 (locked)

16594 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by shakybill2:

I rated 1 star and the rating went UP? <Thats bull crap, the last 2 stars quote, “didn’t like it” and “Hated it”
HATED IT DOESN’T MEAN RATING UP!!! I don’t want to help the person who made that game!

It’s more likely that what happened is while you were on the game some other people rated it, so when you sent your rating it updated to include theirs as well, and they rated it enough to offset the overall rating high enough that your low rating didn’t bring it down.

On a whole, I’m not sure what your suggestion accomplishes other than a different rating boundary (negative rating would essentially just be working on a different scale, if it was -5 to 5 it’d be no different than 0 to 10 which is equivelant to 1 to 5, which is what there is).

Flag Post

there is,you just go the the section that has all the games youve ever played.you dont have to add to favorite to find a game you played in the played in the past.

Flag Post

Suggestion: Allow us to be in different chat rooms at same time. I usually have friends on scattered in different chat rooms and I usually go talk to them all and as well as chat and it doesnt allow me to be in like 4 chat rooms at once. Can you make it so I can be in more than 1 chat room at once, cuz I dont want to switch chat rooms every second to try to keep up with the convos in 4 chats, its hard. Thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by LakeSnow:

Suggestion: Allow us to be in different chat rooms at same time. I usually have friends on scattered in different chat rooms and I usually go talk to them all and as well as chat and it doesnt allow me to be in like 4 chat rooms at once. Can you make it so I can be in more than 1 chat room at once, cuz I dont want to switch chat rooms every second to try to keep up with the convos in 4 chats, its hard. Thanks

You can whisper them across rooms, or use a Kong+ private room between you all. There’s no real reason to just be in multiple regular chat rooms at the same time.

Flag Post

Can we have a nostalgia week on Kong every year? That would be a great reward for the older users, especially with the bout of nostalgia. I’m not sure if it is impossible for the admins to do this, but I think reverting to an old site from a cache or something? I dunno.

Flag Post

You should be able to select multiple tags and categories to find games that you like, at the moment you can only select one, this isn’t at all useful when looking for a specific type of game, for example you want a 3d shooter, you have to either go to the shooter category or go to the unity tag, being able to have multiple filters would be much more useful searching for games. Also the racing and sports category should be split, racing is a sport but in games it doesn’t really belong in the same category as sports.

Flag Post

Mayby a random game chooser that will choose automatic an game for you.

Flag Post

another tag :anti-hero

Flag Post

Another suggestion: Get the chat room Lantea a Room Mod. It is an awesome room and its usually nice and great convos with not a lot of trolls and spamming but to make the room even better, bring us a Mod! Thanks

Flag Post

Some more quests would be nice! :) Thanks

Flag Post
Originally posted by KotzKwijl:

Some more quests would be nice! :) Thanks

Agreed!
I’m sure they’ve got some new and exciting ones planned. :) We’ve just gotta be patient.

Flag Post

A group system a-la steam.

So we can show off how awful we are and associate with people that are equally terrible.

Flag Post

The new rate sidebar popup thing in chat really gets on my nerves. It needs some sort of way to turn it off.

Flag Post

I know this may sound like an odd suggestion, but I was thinking of a way to be able to reset points, so I can re-earn some achivements again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GiygasNess:

I know this may sound like an odd suggestion, but I was thinking of a way to be able to reset points, so I can re-earn some achivements again.

Some users have requested that points be removed from their account, but it sounds like you want to be able to remove achievements…just to earn them again. That seems like a lot of unnecessary work. Especially when you are allowed to have alt’s.

Flag Post

I’d like to suggest to add another category for game sorting, Most played, highest rating, newest, and… (my suggestion) received comments lately.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sleepallnight:

I’d like to suggest to add another category for game sorting, Most played, highest rating, newest, and… (my suggestion) received comments lately.

If I remember correctly, we already have options to how to sort games.

Flag Post

I am feeling somewhat annoyed with the “rate this game” tab popping up after 5 minutes of gameplay or so. I’ll be following my achievements progress on the achievements tab, and then that dumb rating tab pops up. Kongregate, you know how many games I have rated already, so why can’t I turn this off in my options somewhere? Does it do that for chat as well? How rude!

Suggestion: Disable the “rate this game” tab appearing based on either how many games a user has already rated (recently), or based on a profile setting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by TDCdarkkiller918:

hmmmm easy kreds?

Sure, if you want Kongregate to go bankrupt.

ok

Flag Post

No idea if this has already been suggested or not, but I would imagine it has been many times! I don’t fancy reading through 625 pages of forum posts to find out.

I’ll make this suggestion in the form of questions, purely because it’s the easiest way to do so.

Why can I not search for more than one thing at a time? Example: If I search for “bullet hell”, why not allow to refine the results to “bullet hell” + “mouse only”.

Another thing that really bugs me, being a badge chaser, is that I find it impossible to search for the types of games I’m in the mood for that have badges. Instead I have to search for say… “platform”, then spend ages viewing several pages of results and placing my mouse over EACH AND EVERY result, just to see if they have badges or not.

That’s it for now. Also, before anyone suggests “Badge Master”, there are so many types of games that you can’t search for, such as; Platform, Mouse Only, Keyboard Only, Bullet Hell, Adventure, and many many more.

So I would imagine, all my problems with Kongregate at this moment in time could be solved with a simple “Advanced Search” feature.

Flag Post

I see a lot of test “games” when going through the full listing. Could it be possible for someone to write up a “show source” function that could be included into these tests so they’re not just a waste of space? Instead of it being a “here’s a broken bouncing controllable ball test” It could include a “here’s what is and isn’t working” portion

Flag Post

Maybe all the

Originally posted by adv0catus:

hmmmm easy kreds?

Sure, if you want Kongregate to go bankrupt.

ok

Y cant kong just give us free kreds to everyone

Flag Post
Y cant kong just give us free kreds to everyone

Well with the kong exploring thing they kinda have, but remember kreds are still money.

Flag Post

Suggestions for chat

This suggestion is meant to emphasize the nickname in the chat, rather than the icons, which are bulky and annoying, above all when you have to click on the profile

Flag Post

How come there isn’t TU-46 game on this site? u have TU-95 so could you add TU-46?