Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 627 (locked)

16556 posts

Flag Post

The game(not rly a game) Badge Master, should be put somewhere under the achievement tab

Flag Post

Mobile users should be able to have Iming.And to have a limit for non kong plus users 10 friends at least.So users can communicate from mobile and pc.

Flag Post

Badges Suggestion:
-Badge Ranking Changed
-Adding 2 Badge Categories: Very Hard (After Hard), and Insane (After Impossible)
-Vertigo: Gravity Llama’s Impossible badge can be changed into a Insane badge due to low earnings.
-Vertigo: Gravity Llama can be added another badge: (Medium) Get any 25 in-game medals.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hydron223:

Badges Suggestion:
-Adding 2 Badge Categories: Very Hard (After Hard), and Insane (After Impossible)

It’s been discussed.

Flag Post

After 15371 posts can’t get original suggestions anymore :D

Flag Post

There should be more tag uses, like: a way to find games that have the tags and ; a way to search for games with keyword and tag , and also a way to add custom tags.

Flag Post
Originally posted by quietsamurai1998:

There should be more tag uses, like: a way to find games that have the tags <tag> and <tag>; a way to search for games with keyword <keyword> and tag <tag>, and also a way to add custom tags.

Here.

Flag Post

Suggestion: How about a “Not Interested” option for Recommended Games so we can clear out the games we are not ever going to play.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EvilJohnC:

Suggestion: How about a “Not Interested” option for Recommended Games so we can clear out the games we are not ever going to play.

If your talking about the front page recommendations…there is this:

Otherwise…if you rate them they will go away.

Flag Post

I personally think there should be a filter option in a individuals settings. Like you could change between strong, moderate, and weak. The strong, would have almost every major swear word stared out, a little stronger than what it is now. Moderate would probably have the first letter unstarred of the major swear words while the rest is starred and some more words unfiltered. Weak, of course, wouldn’t have a filter. Coming from General, you never know what people are saying with all the stars they post. Also, with this, I also think it would be a good idea to have an age limit to which option they can pick. So say x person is 13-15, they can only choose strong or moderate filter until they are older.

And I really do think the email moderation, where you ban an email if it has x amount of accounts you guys are working on is a WONDERFUL idea. It would prevent a lot of alt accounts.

Flag Post

http://m1307.hizliresim.com/1c/j/qcx4k.png
As you can see here, I can only see the predicted rating. What if I want to see the real rating? There should either be an options to show it instead of the predicted rating or it should show both the predicted and the real rating together. (I prefer the second one.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by mosemizrahi:

http://m1307.hizliresim.com/1c/j/qcx4k.png
As you can see here, I can only see the predicted rating. What if I want to see the real rating? There should either be an options to show it instead of the predicted rating or it should show both the predicted and the real rating together. (I prefer the second one.)

The “real” rating is in the game description before you hover over it…

Flag Post

Yeah, but you can’t see the game description from the main page.

Flag Post

Kongregate should put a mute button on every games page right next to the cinematic mode button. That way developers wouldn’t have to program a mute button for every game that they make.

Flag Post
Originally posted by austin_farmer90:

Kongregate should put a mute button on every games page right next to the cinematic mode button. That way developers wouldn’t have to program a mute button for every game that they make.

It’s been discussed. Evidently is hard/impossible for Kong to implement such a thing.

Flag Post

Damn, that sucks. It would save a lot of time in the development stage.

Flag Post

For me, I absolutely love Cinematic Mode that Kongregate added a while ago. I use it almost every time and I highly suggest everyone use it. The only problem is that only some games have a locked display size and as a result, even i cinematic mode, i have this giant screen but a tiny game window. I suggest adding more Cinematic mode support:
1) ability to move (click drag) that game screen to any location on the actual window.
2) ability to resize the game window, or provide support for resizing

Flag Post

I’ve two points to discuss.

1.) A reply button for comments so you don’t have to search through comments.

2.) Many comments made by people who can’t speak English have got negative votes, I think that this should be stopped (or add a translate option, that is on SOME browsers, not all of them.)

Flag Post

It may well have been suggested before, but reading through 630 pages of suggestions isn’t really going to happen.

Please, remove this “Invites you to play” nonsense. I’ve been on Kong for years, this is nothing but spam. People I don’t know, or probably want to know, sending messages repeatedly inviting me to play games I’ve already tried or have no intention of trying. It renders the activity feed useless and I simply don’t check any messages any more as it’s simply spam. It was nice to try, but it is just an annoyance abused by users for some reason. Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM! for example is a prime suspect, and I suspect it drives it in some way to achieve this level of spam. Not a game I’ll ever play for this reason alone.

So, kick out the spammers, Kong. Kill this terrible ‘feature’.

Flag Post

I agree with Baps, Cosign this suggestion, one of the best suggestions I seen so far.

Flag Post

A quicker way to remove friends. I added tons for a game and no longer want them. One at a time is cazy

Flag Post
Originally posted by Finlanderboy:

A quicker way to remove friends. I added tons for a game and no longer want them. One at a time is cazy

Their is This Greasmonkey script that removes all your friends.

Flag Post

they shold have railgun on facebook too i am just saying this on kongrgate becuse i cant say it on facebook

Flag Post
Originally posted by pizzaking555:

they shold have railgun on facebook too i am just saying this on kongrgate becuse i cant say it on facebook

But this is only for suggestions about Kongregate, not on facebook.

Flag Post

box head is a fun “classic” zombie shooter add that game if you don’t have it (i haven’t looked for it here)