Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 639 (locked)

16551 posts

Flag Post

What about a faster way to remove friends instead of removing them 1 by 1, like make it how you delete your emails, where theirs a Box that says Delete all and etc, and the ones you dont want to delete you dont check, makes it so much easier.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LakeSnow:

What about a faster way to remove friends instead of removing them 1 by 1, like make it how you delete your emails, where theirs a Box that says Delete all and etc, and the ones you dont want to delete you dont check, makes it so much easier.

There was a script, but I’m not sure if it works any more. Sadly, I don’t have the link.

However, outside of extraordinary circumstances, I can’t think of a scenario where it’s necessary to mass-delete friends.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by LakeSnow:

There was a script, but I’m not sure if it works any more. Sadly, I don’t have the link.

However, outside of extraordinary circumstances, I can’t think of a scenario where it’s necessary to mass-delete friends.

I want to delete half of my friends because I dont even talk to half of them anymore, like remove the ones who never come on or I rarely talk to and keep the ones I keep in touch with often.

Flag Post

There’s this.

Just type /quickfriend in chat and you can deselect people you have added or select people in that chatroom.

Flag Post

Theres too many pages to read to see if this has been suggested or not, if it has then I apologize for posting it again. I think it would be a good idea for users to get messages whenever someone quotes your post or replies on your thread on forums. Sometimes people can make a post or thread and then they completely forget about it. Think if you get a message for users replying on a thread or quoting a post of yours, it will make users know when to check for answers so they would not have to go on the thread every second to see if it got an answer.

Flag Post

What about adding a Player Searching System for Kong? I bet It’d be a great help for some players right?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

One thing I’d really like is if I could pick which forums popped up in the My Kong tab. I don’t normally browse or post in the Game Development or Tech Support forums, so they only take up space. With the new split update, it removed a couple of the forums I frequented, namely Off-Topic.

Originally posted by RaphaelM45:

What about adding a Player Searching System for Kong? I bet It’d be a great help for some players right?

You can find a user’s profile by going to kongregate.com/accounts/insertusernamehere

Flag Post

Hey Kong,

Your recent update to the home page ruins my day! I now have to go to the Games dropdown, and click on More Categories, THEN finally i get to click on the left pane section for my Favourite Games!

I used to be able to select my favorites from the Games dropdown – now i’ve got an extra step which defeats the purpose of having a handy Favorites page!

Cheers,

Evo

Flag Post
Originally posted by evoluchien:

Hey Kong,

Your recent update to the home page ruins my day! I now have to go to the Games dropdown, and click on More Categories, THEN finally i get to click on the left pane section for my Favourite Games!

I used to be able to select my favorites from the Games dropdown – now i’ve got an extra step which defeats the purpose of having a handy Favorites page!

Cheers,

Evo

You can get to your favourites from any page; in your profile bar in the top-right there’s a link with a heart that leads to your favourite games.

Flag Post

it would be cool to see a ranking of points based purely off badges/challenges or even just a pure badge ranking

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oily:

it would be cool to see a ranking of points based purely off badges/challenges or even just a pure badge ranking

Like who has the most amount of badges? Not points? If that is what you are saying then I agree.

Originally posted by randomboy839:

One thing I’d really like is if I could pick which forums popped up in the My Kong tab. I don’t normally browse or post in the Game Development or Tech Support forums, so they only take up space. With the new split update, it removed a couple of the forums I frequented, namely Off-Topic.

Originally posted by RaphaelM45:

You can find a user’s profile by going to kongregate.com/accounts/insertusernamehere

What if you don’t know the person’s name exactly? That would just cause a lot of problems. Maybe a search then under the bar it shows related names/suggestions?

Flag Post

Use the general search with site:account

Flag Post

new achievements menu, there should be clickable link to all active challenges

Flag Post

A more attractive background around Kong would be great. Like the one in Scared Stiff Quest page. I suggest making the background colorful or making it a bit darker, either way it will make it more presentable.

Another is a notification bar, all we have is the message system but no notification system?
In this “Notification System” users can know if their comment is “+”, their games rated/favorited, new fans, etc. This could really be helpful to most of the users of Kong

Flag Post

Why would people want to know when their comment is given a + or a new fan when we can see those on the profile?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Oily:

You can use Badge Master for this. It ranks top 100 in badges, badge points, badge ranking and the different badge difficulties:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/Senekis93/badge-master

Flag Post
Originally posted by knights_go_slash:

Why would people want to know when their comment is given a + or a new fan when we can see those on the profile?

@knights, Notification bar could also show if someone quoted your post, etc..

Flag Post
Originally posted by CyroXero:

Actually, there is no use whatsoever for knowing when we were quoted.

Flag Post

Actually, there is no use whatsoever for knowing when we were quoted.

I think there is.. If you asked a question then someone answered it by quoting your post or something.

Flag Post

Most people do @CyroXero or whoever asked the question.
People also use to use the function bq.

Flag Post

ability to access kong forums on smartphones will be nice

meant a mobile version

Flag Post
Originally posted by wartotal:

meant a mobile version

Now that’s a great idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wartotal:

meant a mobile version

Now that’s a great idea.

There is “Kongregate Forums” app. I have it on my phone, but somehow I cannot log in. I have on idea why. :c

Flag Post

kongregate is a great place and i love it but. maybe you culd get 10 kreds per 10th lvl?