Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 646

16541 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by duderduder:

I think that they should add more categories: snadbox is fairly frequent

They do have a sandbox tag: http://www.kongregate.com/sandbox-games

Also if you mess up a post you can always edit it.

Flag Post

As a lot of people wants to be connected with 2 sessions, it could be a good thing to include that in Kong+. Either, it would be so great to have a chat app for kongregate, as for moderators, as for members. And if you want to, you can let the app free for kong+ members and the others members should pay for it.

Thanks for making this message followed and answered.

AngelZGamer.

Flag Post

Not sure if it is already available through Kong+, but I do know you can get profile skins for your profile. Was thinking it might be nice to have Kong skins too (even if it were for K+ only) for the whole site overall.

Flag Post

Good idea Angel ^,but only for K+ is bad ,and not a chat for the game ,a chat like juste chating,because phone are not Computers ^.It will crash

Flag Post
Originally posted by caracal57:

Good idea Angel ^,but only for K+ is bad ,and not a chat for the game ,a chat like juste chating,because phone are not Computers ^.It will crash

Yeah sure, a game like just chatting but on mobilr version :)

Flag Post

Can you please stop advertising MMORPGs?
Most of the gamers here on Kongregate enjoy casual gaming, and not having to get involved in a giant story. Seeing (cheap and underdeveloped) MMORPGS always being advertised as the go-to, “hot and popular” games is starting to really turn me off of this site. I’ve been a member of Kongregate for quite a long time, and it’s sad to see things get this way. Where are the mini-adventures? Where are the indie games? Please, mods of Kongregate, keep an open mind, and stay away from thinking of money. Don’t turn into EA. You guys are better than this.

Flag Post

I got a minor suggestion. You know where it says “XX,XXX ONLINE PLAYING XX,XXX FREE GAMES!” I want to see the number of badges that Kongregate has. The new thing would say…

XX,XXX ONLINE PLAYING XX,XXX FREE GAMES WITH XX,XXX BADGES!

Huh huh. Just throwing stuff out there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Criptoeyem:
Most of the gamers here on Kongregate enjoy casual gaming, and not having to get involved in a giant story.

Do you have any proof of this?

And to answer your whole post, then the reason may be that there isn’t uploaded that many other good games.

Flag Post

It will be extremely cool if your kongregate team could make 2 chat rooms in 1 chat window like to separate the one we have by 50% for 1 and 50% for other.
-more exactly to separate this chat room in 2 chat rooms. With the option to enable and to disable the 2 to 1 chats.
I have more cool idea or I find more but by now I have not see you read this forum :(
Well I konw you have to read around 16149 posts but you will probably need more ppl to have by your side to read all the post

Flag Post
Originally posted by AngelZGamer:

As a lot of people wants to be connected with 2 sessions, it could be a good thing to include that in Kong+. Either, it would be so great to have a chat app for kongregate, as for moderators, as for members. And if you want to, you can let the app free for kong+ members and the others members should pay for it.

Thanks for making this message followed and answered.

AngelZGamer.

Well they could make at least 2 opened chats and more chats by buying kong+
Well you say they followed and answered your messages ??? It will be good to know that they read the messages.

Flag Post

It was just a formula, saying “I hope you will follow and answer the messages”.
Sorry if you don’t understand, I am frebch and I can make mistakes.

And it could be a good idea to have 2chatrooms openned in same time but a mobile app could help moderators to be more active and members to be connected everywhere. Your idea is as interesting as mine I think. Keep It Up ;)

Angel.

Flag Post

I think the best thing they could do is create a Kongregate Chat app for Android and iOS. They already have gaming and forum apps, so why not dedicate one to chat? I wanna keep up with ma peeps on the move!

Flag Post

What happened to the Best Of 2013 quest? You know, for the badges and achievements?

Flag Post

Some suggestions:

1. Removal of recommended games from recommended games section. Put an X in the boxes so you can quickly remove games from your game recommendations that you don’t want to try.

2. Allow favoriting of a game when hovering over it. A favorite button in the hovering popup of a game would be useful.

Flag Post

Also, here’s an interesting idea that could really be a major improvement in gaming: an online game search engine. The way it could work would simply be putting some sort of advanced search feature near the search box at the top of Kongregate. Searching could be similar to advanced search in Google, searching by game tags, keywords, publishers, rating, and date published.

Flag Post

This is the kind of advanced search I am thinking of:

http://www.free-webhosts.com/power-search.php
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ebayadvsearch/
http://www.google.com/advanced_search

Another interesting search feature might be to search for Unity games, non-Unity games, or both, with both as the default. Since not all users have the computers or software for Unity, or don’t use it because of its load on the computer, this would be a key search feature.

Other possible search fields could include total plays and times favorited (not sure if this last is tracked by Kongregate, if so I am recommending a new statistic I guess).

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlashScrew:

What happened to the Best Of 2013 quest? You know, for the badges and achievements?

Greg’s working on it, don’t you worry!

Flag Post

I know that this has been brought up before, many times – basically since private rooms were created. But, there’s a growing network of private rooms and activities for those private rooms. The system that I’ve set up is a prime example, and surely not the only one. Working within the confines of the current system (enabled by UnknownGuardian’s third party private room script) works, sure. But it shouldn’t ‘work’ it should ‘just work’. There’s huge potential in the private rooms to increase engagement and site activity. Private rooms have been around for a long time now (2 years, I think?) and they’ve remained completely untouched in that time.

In retrospect, the recent developer focus was on the new Kongpanions feature, which is fair enough. I’m also confident that the developer’s schedule has been determined for months ahead, probably years. That’s also fair enough. What I’m asking, though, is please take this into consideration and – at least – investigate the potential for improving the private rooms. They’re probably the best feature about Kong Plus, but they’re probably the most under-valued.

Thank-you for your time and consideration.

Flag Post

The new menu interface at the top is great. One request please. Put back the “My Favourites” link. It was one click for me to go to my favourite games, now I have to go to a random game and then click on “My Favourites”. Pretty frustrating.

Flag Post
Originally posted by craigd:

The new menu interface at the top is great. One request please. Put back the “My Favourites” link. It was one click for me to go to my favourite games, now I have to go to a random game and then click on “My Favourites”. Pretty frustrating.

In the top-right section of any page there’s the box with a bunch of your account info (name, points, etc), and within it is a link to your favourites (the heart), clicking it brings you to your favourites list.

Flag Post

THEY SHOULD FIX THE GUNNS SO THEY DO NOT SHOOT BY THEM SELF I WANT TO SHOOT AT WHAT I SEE NOT SHOOT FOR NOTHING THEY SHOOT BY THEM SELF I WANT TO SHOOT AT SOME THING LIKLE REAL GUNS THEY NEVER FIRE WITH OUT YOU PULLING THE TRIGGER THESE DO THATS WRONG AND MESSED UP

Flag Post
Originally posted by biggerbub:

THEY SHOULD FIX THE GUNNS SO THEY DO NOT SHOOT BY THEM SELF I WANT TO SHOOT AT WHAT I SEE NOT SHOOT FOR NOTHING THEY SHOOT BY THEM SELF I WANT TO SHOOT AT SOME THING LIKLE REAL GUNS THEY NEVER FIRE WITH OUT YOU PULLING THE TRIGGER THESE DO THATS WRONG AND MESSED UP

In-game issues need to be reported to the developer using the “Game bug” button on the game page. If that button isn’t there, contact the developer privately.

Flag Post

I would suggest updating the help/faq section with info about the new kongpanions. Sure, the help-section is overlooked by 80% of those who need it, but at least it’d be there.

Flag Post

So… I don’t know if they’ll ever change it.

I had no friends added, and the kong main page was good. I had recommended badges, and one thing I really liked, was the recently played games “tab” next to top games this month, in the middle.

Today I wanted to add some friends that play, and I ended up adding 5. So, I go to the main page again, and it was different. I had the recommended badges in the place of recently played games, and at the top, a trending tab. It showed games that added new badges.

The point is, I don’t like that. I don’t want to change the main page because I add new friends. I know there is a way to see “3” recently played games, but I want them in the main page, so I can enter kongregate, and click instantly in one of them, instead of searching all the page.

It would be really nice if I could “customize” the main page, so it showed the things that I care, instead of something I don’t, regardless of how many friends I have.

Flag Post

can you guys add a chat box hide so i can hide the chat/game/more games box so i can just see a unhide button?