Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 646 (locked)

16546 posts

Flag Post

You can manually look up with:

http://www.kongregate.com/tag-games

For the newest games, add “?sort=newest” to the end of the URL.

For quick access, bookmark them.

Flag Post

Raise chat character maximum to 500 please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DEMETRI123:

I’m not sure if this has been suggested before but there should be an option to buy 10 kreds for 1$.When making ingame purchases the more you spend,the bigger the bonus rewards.I’m sure there have been times where people were like 5 kreds short of a big purchase and since they didnt want to buy 50 kreds they just made a smaller purchase.

If I remember correctly, this isn’t feasible for Kongregate. Every time you buy kreds, you don’t directly buy your kreds directly from Kong, but rather you go through a transaction service that costs Kongregate a transaction fee and since Kong only gets like 10-20% of the gross kred purchase price at the current minimum of 5 USD for 50 kreds, smaller amounts may reduce or even cause a small loss in revenue for Kongregate if the transaction fee is ten cents or more.

Flag Post

I have one suggestion, and I don’t know where I can post it, so I will do it here. I am a math student and I love math and math-based puzzle games, (10, 10 is again, etc.). I wonder if it is possible that someone (who is in charge of that) makes math/numbers/puzzle quest in the future? That would be really great and I think I’m not the only one who would be thrilled with this quest. There is already physics quest, so why not math quest? P.S. sorry if my English isn’t so great…XD

Flag Post

Developers make the games, not Kongregate (with a few exceptions)! If you’d like more games of a particular genre, make sure developers know about it and maybe they’re be more inclined to make a game.

Flag Post

Math :)

Here are also a few more math-based games if you’re looking for more of them.

Flag Post

Before layout changes like the one we saw today, do a mock up of how the proposed change is going to look and give the community the chance to give feedback and suggestions.

The forum community isn’t the entire Kongregate community sure, but at least you’d find some legitimate criticisms that may not have been considered in development. Seeing what the forum community thinks of the changes especially regarding forum changes doesn’t seem like an unreasonable ask.

Understandably there are instances where it’s not going to be possible, but giving users the heads up, a chance to offer suggestions and criticisms before it’s implemented (assumed some compromise is made) would be a far more efficient process than receiving loads of complaints after the change and restoring things weeks later.

Yes, that is in part referencing the navigation bar where Off Topic and a few other forums were omitted – only to be re-added after weeks of complaints despite the question being brought up several times during the split test.

Flag Post

Here’s a suggestion: Revert the forum update back where it had been before.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Developers make the games, not Kongregate (with a few exceptions)! If you’d like more games of a particular genre, make sure developers know about it and maybe they’re be more inclined to make a game.

I think there are already enough math games to make math quest, and it would be really great if there was that quest… Also more math games sounds great… XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomboy839:

Math :)

Here are also a few more math-based games if you’re looking for more of them.

Thanks…:D

Flag Post
Originally posted by iBrow:

I thought it would be a good idea to have a big thread of ideas to make Kongregate better.

kkkkkkkkk

First, there should be a list of features that are already being worked on. That I know of, these are:
Search & High Scores. People that know more than me should add more.

An idea that I just submited: A Recently Played Games section for each user. This would be great because often you play a few games a lot for a few days but then stop, so it would be really convenient to have a way to get easy access to them without adding them to favorites.

An obvious one: There should be a link to these forums somewhere other than the news section.

One that would be very useful right now: make the forum be able to handle new line characters so you can format things to not just be big blobs of text. [done!]

Flag Post

Hola a todos , la verdad no se de que trata el tema, mi pregunta es como puedo cambiar mi avatar para que salga uno que yo quiero en contract war, o sea ya lo cambie pero no aparece en el juego como yo qiero
gracias

Flag Post

I would like to have the ability to only search for games with achievements, or certain star ratings, or number of plays.
I am tired of getting 20+ pages of games with no ratings of them and were played 500 times…

Flag Post

I would love it if Kreds were implemented into Mobile games (published by Kongregate) alongside with Local Currency. I have some Kreds I’d love to use on Little Alchemist Mobile but sadly the option is not available.

Flag Post

give me a random game button

Flag Post
Originally posted by Loooooooooongcat:

give me a random game button

They had one, but it wasn’t used much, so they got rid of it. Senekis93 has a few games that are useful:

• Random Game! – Functionally, it’s the same thing. However, it hasn’t been updated in a while and ‘only’ has approximately 50,000 games.
  • Badge Master – It functions as a tracker for all badged games. You can pick games by genre, difficulty or randomly play a game with a badge you haven’t earned.

Can the rollover boxes please be made optional? They’re really, really annoying and frequently cause me to go to pages I don’t want to go to, when trying to click something else or prevent me from copying text, because the box appears and makes the highlighted text disappear.

Flag Post

Make a clock on main page, where you can see time for kongregate site… Because lots of people don’t know what’s the time on kongregate and there’s no information about it

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hukutka:

Make a clock on main page, where you can see time for kongregate site… Because lots of people don’t know what’s the time on kongregate and there’s no information about it

Fail, because everyone lives in different time zones.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LakeSnow:

Not fail. Everything is determined by Kong time, PST. Not everyone knows that and/or can easily convert to PST. Such things as BotD is determined by Kong server time, so it would be very useful.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LakeSnow:

Not fail. Everything is determined by Kong time, PST. Not everyone knows that and/or can easily convert to PST. Such things as BotD is determined by Kong server time, so it would be very useful.

I am in PST so I am good. :)

Flag Post

That’s really selfish. :(

Flag Post

That’s really selfish. :(

How?

Flag Post

If you have someone muted, please don’t let them send you invites to their private room. :-/

Someone keeps spamming me with invites that I don’t want. I’ve muted them and I keep getting them.

Flag Post

If you have someone muted, please don’t let them send you invites to their private room. :-/

Someone keeps spamming me with invites that I don’t want. I’ve muted them and I keep getting them.

I get the hint sometimes I just invite everybody on my friends list. :(…

- One day I shall hope to find a CROW named Flappy and a Honeybadger in the world of Kongregate, and I shall name this Honeybadger, Tim.

Flag Post

Some games are oriented on Kong time, and I don’t know Kong time… need clock… (