Forums Kongregate

Suggestions page 659

16512 posts

Flag Post

Agreed. The lack of an ability to delete game messages makes no sense whatsoever.

Flag Post

I’m not sure how many times this has been suggested before (though I guess quite a few), but I definitely think we should be able to create multiple playlists, and maybe be able to display them on our profiles.

I’m thinking along the lines of Spotify, I suppose.

Flag Post

off topic, does kongregate have online game saves or does it save games locally?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dangerben:

off topic, does kongregate have online game saves or does it save games locally?

Depends on the game. Most games are saved locally, some especially most (not all) multilayer games are saved online.

Flag Post

I had a great idea, that if you get all the daily’s in a week you can make your kongpanion platinum, no extra stats have to be added it could be just for bragging rites. :) oh and for each platinum kongpanion you could get a display image for your profile of that Kongpanion to show you have it as a platinum kongpanion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RunNGunMadMan:

I had a great idea, that if you get all the daily’s in a week you can make your kongpanion platinum, no extra stats have to be added it could be just for bragging rites. :) oh and for each platinum kongpanion you could get a display image for your profile of that Kongpanion to show you have it as a platinum kongpanion.

Not gunna happen. 1. People have lives and can’t be on kongregate everyday. 2. It would be impossible for users to get platnium as some BotD’s are unity games and not everybody has or can use unity.

Flag Post

I suggest being able to get kongpanion shiny even if you miss a day, but only for that week.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RJKIONG:

I suggest being able to get kongpanion shiny even if you miss a day, but only for that week.

You can miss up to two days a week and still get the shiny version, as it stands.

Flag Post

How about when you are sending a long private message to someone and it cuts off somewhere… Inform you where it cuts off like how they do in main chat so we dont always have to ask where it cut off.

Flag Post

Reply with /r
Have you ever accidently not responded to someone and sent it to public chat? A lot of times typing /r is an easy way, in most games, to respond to other players. Does anyone else thing that this might be a good idea to implement? Save the last player whispered to, or whom have whispered you, and then respond to them?

Flag Post

i agrea

Flag Post

Might be good if we could pay kreds to change our Kong username. I’m getting a bit tired of my childish username; I’m way too old for something so immature. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by LakeSnow:

How about when you are sending a long private message to someone and it cuts off somewhere… Inform you where it cuts off like how they do in main chat so we dont always have to ask where it cut off.

Or as an alternative instead of telling you where your message ends in a private message, it may be better to just limit it so you cannot type anything after 250 characters to prevent cutting in both private and main chat messages.

Originally posted by edumuscle1:

Might be good if we could pay kreds to change our Kong username. I’m getting a bit tired of my childish username; I’m way too old for something so immature. :P

There are existing problems with changing your usernames. For example a lot of multiplayer games are tied to your account name rather than your account number, so I doubt Kong will implement such a feature since people may lose quite a bit of progress on multiplayer games, and multiplayer games and the kred sales that come with them are a part of Kongs profits.

Flag Post

you could change your name but it caused too many broken links.

Flag Post

Too lazy to search but I’d like to see the option to buy K+ with Kreds. I already block all the ads, but I like this site and would like to show my support, but I have $200 in Kreds and don’t feel like spending any more money at the moment when I could just use Kreds to pay for a subscription. Psychologically, it makes sense to have this option as it’s easier for people to spend 300 Kreds than $30.00 when $30 could be spent in the real world, but Kreds are limited to this site. Just a thought.

Flag Post

I’d still like to see a desktop app for kong chat.
One where you could manage all chats, meaning global, and if a game has a chat for its own
you could switch to those rooms as well. (And let’s not forget DotD guild chat!).

Flag Post

I feel that re-adding the random game option on the home page would be a good idea. Sometimes I don’t know what I should play and want an algorithm to decide for me.

Flag Post

I think being able to change your name every once in awhile would be awesome. People change constantly, what they like changes, and so should there names.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ScreamoxD:

I think being able to change your name every once in awhile would be awesome. People change constantly, what they like changes, and so should there names.

This will never happen, because there are quite a few links containing your username and all of them would have to be changed. There are way over fourteen million accounts on Kong and even if a small portion, hundreds or thousands, would use the feature, it would still be too much hassle for Kong.

Flag Post

I would like if the players can remove some Tags while searching.

EXAMPLE:
I do not like Multiplayer games so i can remove them from my search.

Flag Post

I think there should be a way to look at your submitted highscores on all games that use Kongregate API to track highscores and see you and your friend’s scores like you do when you are playing a game except have all your highscores in one place. I would like that. Maybe show stats or something on who holds first place the most and what each player’s average all time ranks for games are relative to other players/friends.

It could either be a part of the site itself or maybe a dev could make it a “game” like Badge Master and upload it here.

Thoughts or ideas?

Flag Post

I still think that user ratings should depend on how often and what scores the user rates (like giving all fives or all ones) as well as the amount of time spent on Kongregate. I suggest this because it looks like the Badge of the Day is quickly becoming the mark of death for a lot of games, especially old ones. Scores have significantly lowered with people that were just there for the badge and nothing else. I feel that it’s extremely unfair considering the age of the game; today it’s rather clunky, but back then people thought it was novel and fun. Moreover, this system would stop bot accounts from highly rating certain games to try to push to the front page as their score won’t have a lot of impact.

Flag Post

One idea go buy Punk Buster service cuz your anti-cheat work like shit

Damn and I give them 10$

Flag Post
Originally posted by BoazS1:

One idea go buy Punk Buster service cuz your anti-cheat work like shit

Damn and I give them 10$

In-game issues are the developer’s responsibility. Kongregate has no jurisdiction and can’t ‘see’ what is happening in-game.

Flag Post

I think there should be a small icon (or something when you hover over somebody’s name) in chat next to a user’s name that shows whether or not they’re in the Chat tab. Just a random thought.