Forums Kongregate

Holy crap! sorry!

13 posts

Flag Post

My grandpa’s computer is slow and I posted that and I told my grandpa it would not post and he kept clicking and every time he clicked I suppose it made a new topic! I am so sorry! Please delete all of the extras!

Flag Post

Done…we were also having some database problems right then so it might not be your computer’s fault.

Flag Post

I now have deleted most of them and now when I go to delete the rest, it says, error nos such topic exists, or just error when I click delete.

Flag Post

emm who are u emily_greer since ou say done and give info bout the servers i guess your an admin right

Flag Post

emm who are u emily_greer since ou say done and give info bout the servers i guess your an admin right

She couldn’t be at all related to Jim Greer, right? Yeah. That’s impossible.

Flag Post

Try reading her profile. Thats what its for.

Flag Post

I did read it but if i write im the creator of kongregatein mine doesnt mean i am

Flag Post

jimgreer also friended her. One would not usually friend a family member impersonator.

Flag Post

ok lets return to the important things vote for me for mod

Flag Post

No, we can’t trust you. Your profile says you’re Nqkoi1 but you might just be a fake.

Flag Post

Stop hijacking threads again for your fruitless mod campaigns..

Flag Post

Fine and they are not fruitless..i think

Flag Post

Of course they are not fruitless! They only made everybody except your mom hate you!

But, hey, thats the price of being famous huh?