Forums Kongregate

try Kongregate card game at PAX!

11 posts

Flag Post

Just found out from the Penny Arcade guys that we’ll be getting a booth at PAX. For those who don’t follow this kind of stuff, it’s the biggest game festival, run by Gabe and Tycho from Penny Arcade.

This will be the debut of our collectible card game, playable in our booth. It will still be pretty rough, which is why we’re debuting it in person rather than on the web. That way we can help people through the rough spots…

PAX is August 24th-26th in Seattle, WA. There’s a lot of great stuff there, so if you can make it I highly recommend it… 1-day tickets are only $30, all 3 days are $50. Waay cheaper than e3.

Flag Post

Sweet. I don’t think I can make it, school starts soon. Too soon. Summer went by too fast.

Flag Post

Is it going to be played with physical or virtual cards?

Flag Post

Virtual cards. It would be cool if we eventually had a physical deck, but there aren’t any plans for that.

Flag Post

Lol you should get a device like in yu-gi-oh and actual cards to play with!
Not that what I said is actually realistic but still…

Flag Post

Yeah, I don’t think something like that will ever happen.

Flag Post

Dang it, I wish I could go and at least play for a little bit. Oh well lifes has to have some dissappointments. Hope you guys get a big crowd.

Flag Post

Wow, this might bring some more people to Kongregate! Too bad I cant catch a plane to the other side of the country… (from north carolina)

Flag Post

I hate you guys at Kongregate that much.

Flag Post

Any way that I could get a ticket and do a little review for COCAK =]

That way I could meet the team and everything

lol I know this wouldn’t happen.. I can dream ok

Flag Post

>1-day tickets are only $30, all 3 days are $50. Waay cheaper than e3.

But the plane ticket is very expensive for me. :S