Forums Kongregate

Petition to brink back teh Points Challenges!

80 posts

Flag Post

The challenges have been boring lately, may we please bring back the points challenges?

1) Badges don’t usually give us that much of a challenge if we can do them for,like, forever :/.

2) Challenges have been easier, lately. What happened to the good ol’ “OMG, *#@! THIS PNTS CHALLENGE! ! oneoneone ! !” screaming from people? :(.

3) Because you know you want to give out 50 points.

Sign teh petition here!

(Signs it.)

Edit:

So do these three people :P.

Flag Post

I agree. Brng bak teh pointz chalngz.

Flag Post

Spread the word out in the chat servers by just giving them the link to this topic! http://kongregate.com/forums/1/topics/1317

Ooh,one number before 1337 :/.

Flag Post

I agree, bring the points back =]

Flag Post

woot i sighns it

r1ku

Flag Post

::john handcocks it::

Flag Post

Signed (Don’t yell at me,Greg)

Flag Post

signs please bring back the points challenges

Flag Post

yes, and greg if you honestly need someone to test or give ideas for anything.. just IM me yknow =D

for when your feeling lazy xD

Flag Post

Sign for Bring Back Points Challenges lol

Flag Post

“2) Challenges have been easier, lately. What happened to the good ol’ “OMG, *#@! THIS PNTS CHALLENGE! ! oneoneone ! !” screaming from people? :(.”

I’m only gonna sign because of that (and maybe because of reason 3 too :P). The challenges aren’t really even challenging at all anymore.

I still don’t agree with you on point 1 though Sylicas. People should have their own timeframe to do the challenges. Doing one badge for a long period of time takes away time you can do other badges.

In other words, people who are worse and do badges slower get less points per week, while people who are faster and better get more points per week because they can do harder badges faster.

EsIeX3

Flag Post

Me signz

Flag Post

ah i miss those rediculously hard challenges i could complain about

Flag Post

I still don’t agree with you on point 1 though Sylicas. People should have their own timeframe to do the challenges. Doing one badge for a long period of time takes away time you can do other badges.

In other words, people who are worse and do badges slower get less points per week, while people who are faster and better get more points per week because they can do harder badges faster.

Haha, guess I forgot to tell people that.

If you have, 10 badges to do, or a points challenge in 1 week, which one will you do first?

Sense of Urgency will pit that people do the points challenges first :/.

(Had to edit my post abit,because posting system erased my other part :/.)

Flag Post

Yeeh, another thing people will complain for being left out of. :/ But they’re just points, so I’ll sign.

Flag Post

I’ll sign this signs WOOT! lol

Flag Post

I’ll sign

Flag Post

You burnt up one of the fake petitions,dude. There’s about a thousand replicass of them,and I ate the real one.So,there’s no way to get it out :D.

The Card challenges are already easy the way it is,ever since the first day it started. I’m not complaining anything about it, as it isn’t a points challenge.

The points challenges,however, was over the top harder than the rest. This isn’t a “Make harder card challenges” , this is a “Bring back Points Challenges!” type of thing!

Flag Post

unburns the petition with magic lol

signs GREG FTW!!!

P.S. there should be a really hard card challenge, but if you beat it, you get a really good card.

Flag Post

Nah,ketchup,that’ll be silly, like the card will be broken then the rest.

Flag Post

SIGNS A WHOLE PAGE WITH ENTHUSIASM

Flag Post

I haven’t experienced point challenges, but it sounds fun. signs

Can I have a cookie now? :P

Flag Post

Yes.Yes you may have a cookie :D.

Flag Post

TAKES THE PETITION TO KINKOS AND MAKES COPIES TO GIVE TO EVERYBODY

Flag Post

How about if we bring back points challenges, but allow you to complete them after the challenge is over, and award a little badge in your profile after they’re completed?