Forums Kongregate

KongregateMagazine page 3

69 posts

Flag Post

So you’re saying that ‘kongmag’ is necessary because it has less features than something that already exists?

Flag Post

hes not saying that at all.

Flag Post

Oh dear god, you actually posted it as a game? What part of the word game is hard to understand? Its not a game, dont spam the site with it. If you want to make a poorly formatted magazine, get a website.

Flag Post

hes not saying that at all.

If that’s not what he’s saying then he’s missing the point of the argument.

Flag Post

don’t spamming…I think Kong the magazine as a user based initiative is good idea. We have three things that give us news for some treason. 1. The actually know newsletter that you are asked to sign p for when you sign up on kongreate, cocak which, the only thing it does that maybe news related, is interviews..so far. and Kongregate magazine.
Although it

SHOULD NOT BE SUBMITTED AS A GAME

The idea shouldn’t be knocked off either like it’s less important.

Even if Nqoi1’s general attentions, manner, and attitude in this forum have been…uh..questionable?

Flag Post

@Janck

He only said that it isn’t exactly like COCAK and that everyone should stop calling it a COCAK clone cause it really really really REALLY isn’t.

Flag Post

Calling it a COCAK clone would be giving it too much credit :)

Flag Post

Thats abusive to say.

Flag Post

Not at all, its a simple fact. Saying its not as good as COCAK is honest criticism. It goes completely along with what both you a Nqoi1 are saying. COCAK is just much, better. This is not nearly as good, nor is it much like COCAK (as you said).

Flag Post

Why does it say that some people think COCAK is a php version of KongregateMag?

Flag Post

this is a weird topic

Flag Post

I don’t know, COCAK has no affiliation with KongregateMag at all..

I still think he should just upload the flash file on Photobucket and then embed it into the forums..

Flag Post

It’s Useless, not because COCAK “had more stuff”, no…

Kongregate Mag is useless beacause he had poor and really useless articles… A fast review of TD 1.5, Rankings of the creator, A fast Bio of a Dev, a copy of Greg’s thread on Card Game and copy of JudeMaverick Thread on Greg Month…. Many many useless stuff…

Try to get intereseting news and not copy the forum or other sites… I learned nothing after read your magazine…

Flag Post

Lol i didnt do it for points

I think you’re doing this for the most stereotypical reason in your case :(

Flag Post

The info in your magazine are inaccurate and the ideas in COCAK and ConGREGate are seemingly original. In your case, the opening is the only original article you have.

Flag Post

The idea seems like an ingenious way to generate easy points and potential ad revenue hits… which appears somewhat underhanded to me considering that games are what you should be uploading.

Now then, with that said I gave it the benefit of the doubt and checked out your uploaded “magazine”. In all honesty the presentation was lacking and just seemed rather amateur imo.

Also due to COCAK there seems to be little need for such a magazine. Why not contribute to COCAK if you would like to have a positive influence on the community?

Flag Post

Also due to COCAK there seems to be little need for such a magazine. Why not contribute to COCAK if you would like to have a positive influence on the community?

Because cocak is not looking for any more writers, we have too many already

Flag Post

Because cocak is not looking for any more writers, we have too many already bq.

Haha, nevermind then!

Flag Post

Instead of it being submitted as a game, why don’t you just put up a snazzy link on the home page for it?