Forums Kongregate

Vigorous Gaming (Qualifying Round) (locked)

537 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to the 1st Tourney of 2011!

Thanks to Kisame for the banner.

Welcome to what is most likely the easiest, never before used Qualifying game ever! You Have To Burn The Rope in order to qualify for this tourney. The goal amount of people that’s wanted to qualify is 150+, but if for some reason less than 150 qualify, then it’ll have to do. The qualifier will last until WiiPlayer113’s tourney ends.

In order for your screeny to count, you must screeny any part of the end game Credits, while having your name in the top-right of the game panel next to the Green or Yellow plug above the chat. A Red plug or playing as a guest will not count.

Before you qualify, here are some things to take note of:
~ This tournament will most likely run for about 2 months, it may take longer or shorter based on how smoothly things actually happen.
~ Cheating will not be looked kindly upon, and if solid proof of such action is found, the violator will find themselves removed from the competition.
~ If you think you have found proof of someone cheating or a glitch/bug, Do not say so in this thread. Instead, whisper me or any Co-Hosts ~ Conquerer95 or Sellyme or IAmTheCandyman or 09Kisame09 ~. Be sure to include proof so we can look into it.
~ If you do not report a glitch to me or any of the Co-Hosts that you have used, you may be DQ’d.
~ I have the final say over anything, so if any Co-Host is unsure of what to do, please let me know about the troubled situation.
~ The Co-Hosts will have full copies of all of the games chosen for the rounds, as well as the back-up games for this tourney by the time Round 1 starts. After they have the list, if by some chance I’m unable to start any of the rounds after Round 1, they may go ahead & start it without me. They are to not hint any of the games that will get used for later rounds. I can’t guarantee that I’ll be active all through-out my tourney, since I work & with this being a shared computer, I can’t always get on when I want/need to, also, I’m not doing too well financially, so there is a chance my internet could get shut off at some point in the future due to unpaid bills, so, just to clarify, if I suddenly vanish, it’s not because of abandonment.

Here’s the Spreadsheet

Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Bonus Round

Round 5

Round 6

Round 7

Round 8

Round 9

Quarter-Finals

Semi-Finals

Finals

Flag Post

I will sign. :D

Good luck, all. This qualifier might be harsh.

Flag Post

Omgyay

First qualified. GTFO nubs.

Flag Post

Done and done. Took me about three tries to beat the boss. x.x

Flag Post

Third.

Flag Post

First.

Nope. ;P

First qualified. GTFO nubs.

I could be the first, but decide not to.

Flag Post

Wii edited, so you’re first.

Flag Post

Hard qualifier. :o

Flag Post

I should end my competition now, so this qualifier would end now.

Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Wii edited, so you’re first.

I edited before he posted. OMFG conflict already.

Flag Post

THIS IS A CO-HOST SCORE

Flag Post

For teh lulz.

Flag Post

lol wat is this

Flag Post

Wow, I’m still the only tournament host in history to make their spreadsheet public before starting.

VG, make public now.

Flag Post

Gaming tourney woot!

Flag Post
Originally posted by sellyme:

Wow, I’m still the only tournament host in history to make their spreadsheet public before starting.

VG, make public now.

Wasn’t mine public originally? I dunno

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:
Originally posted by sellyme:

VG, make public now.

Wasn’t mine public originally? I dunno

No, you made it public about 15 seconds after you posted the thread. I was probably the only one to notice.

Flag Post

Wow 15 whole seconds. Big fucking deal.

Flag Post

Ready and super psyched!

Flag Post

Spreadsheet public.

Flag Post

This is my first tournament.. Hopefully I can do good. (:

Flag Post
Originally posted by notverygood:

Spreadsheet public.

It is now public.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spaghedeity:

Wow 15 whole seconds. Big fucking deal.
[IMAGE]

Because swearing for no reason makes you look cool, kids!

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:
Originally posted by notverygood:

Spreadsheet public.

It is now public.

That’s… that’s what I was saying.

Flag Post

Damn swedes…

Flag Post

Wow.. I can’t believe you guys beat the boss already. It was hard for me..