Forums Kongregate

Past card challenges

12 posts

Flag Post

A while back I seem to remember someone mentioning the past card challenges would be available by the end of July (I think it was in the ideas and suggestions thread, but I could be wrong). I have been away for the past few weeks, but haven’t found any announcements on this topic, so could someone say when they will be available?

One suggestion, the cards could come with points when won in the first week, but no points available after that. Or people could pay points to get the card if they beat the challenge.

Again, I apologise if this has been addressed before, but I could find no mention of it.

Flag Post

im not so sure. greg said it was working in the testing places. so it should be out soon.

Flag Post

ohh nevermind i misunderstood you

Flag Post

There will eventually be a way for new users to have old cards, just wait. What exactly that way is, I’m not sure (my guess is a shop).

Flag Post

The ability to unlock old cards will debut along with the card game, probably in about 2 months (but don’t quote me on that, since it keeps getting pushed back).

Flag Post

Thanks. Will there be any cost to unlock the old cards, or limit on how many can be earned per week?

Flag Post

idk probably not, cuz everybody knows, that would suck

Flag Post

idk probably not, cuz everybody knows, that would suck

Please specify what you’re talking about.

Flag Post

ok, how is this…
I do not know. Probably not, because everybody knows, that would suck

Flag Post

Please specify what you’re talking about.

He’s talking about this:

Will there be any cost to unlock the old cards, or limit on how many can be earned per week?

Flag Post

thank you somebody who understands

Flag Post

Will there be any cost to unlock the old cards, or limit on how many can be earned per week?

No and yes, probably.