Forums Kongregate

Tag Suggestions page 10

447 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by minidiablo148:

I think that there should be a ‘badge’ or ‘achievement’ tag. I think this, because when I’m badge hunting, which is almost all the time, I usually check the recommended games, and it takes time to have to go to a game just to see if it has badges or not.

Why don’t you just check the Badges page? It’s right under the Achievement tab. You can always sort it by “Unearned”.

http://www.kongregate.com/badges

Flag Post

I suggest that there be a tag for games that make use of your own personal MP3, so that anyone can just find one of these game and rock out to a game using their music. I have no idea what the tag might be, it could be just as simple as “MP3” or something more complex like “uses MP3s so make sure you have some”

Flag Post

Flappadoodly, games that are uncontrollable.

Flag Post

‘God’

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ruudiluca:

‘God’

Wouldn’t that be “Sandbox”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sellyme:
Originally posted by Ruudiluca:

‘God’

Wouldn’t that be “Sandbox”.

Not necessarily.
Ever heard of a game called ‘Black & White’?

Flag Post

what

Flag Post

A tag for kreds?
Not a bad idea, except someone could create a full list of games involving kreds. BB’s thread in Multiplayer games is seriously outdated

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

A tag for kreds?
Not a bad idea, except someone could create a full list of games involving kreds. BB’s thread in Multiplayer games is seriously outdated

Well there isn’t a tag per say but there is a category that is auto updated to my knowledge: http://www.kongregate.com/kreds-games

Flag Post

A minigames tag.
For games like Grid16, Four Second Fury, and such.

Flag Post

Please add a Minesweeper tag. The following games would qualify for it:

1. ClueSweeper
  2. Mamono Sweeper
  3. Minesweeper3D: Universe
  4. HoneySweeper
  5. Sweeper3D
  6. Zombie Minesweeper
  7. Zombie Minesweeper: A Love Story demo

These are just the ones I’ve played, and a quick search shows there are a few more.

Flag Post

Thet should have a tag telling if it has badges

Flag Post
Originally posted by colacrazy99:

Thet should have a tag telling if it has badges

Well on the game itself you can see if there are badges by looking on the side or below.

And there is a badges page: http://www.kongregate.com/badges

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
  • Gangsta, Gangs, Gansters or any other variation
  • Classic. for the classics.
  • Co-op. (suggested this before. there’s a major difference between this and other forms of multiplayer)
  • Non-Game. (for utilities such as chatrooms or badgemaster, or for joke machines or hardly interactive fiction, stuff like that).
  • High Scores
  • Difficult (or Hard or w/e)
  • Easy
  • Survival. (suggested this before too. it’s a very essential part of genre defining)
  • Story. (seems immportant to be able to look for, or to avoid maybe)
  • Sea, or Open Water, or Marine Life, or something like that. for naval games, for sea-creatures etc..
  • Voice Acting

Flag Post

I read the first and last page…
does a play as more than one character one exist? (i.e. in KOLM 2 you play as sister and main character robot thingy)
also does a ‘big game file’ tag exist? i.e. some games are 5MB+ and the even bigger ones, such as 25MB+ take a long time to load…

Flag Post

Spawn-Point Domination Games – The ones where you have a base/cell/building that keeps creating units, where you have to move those units to another base/cell/building and capture them all. Games of this genre: Nano war, Tentacle Wars, Solarmax, Civilization wars, etc.

Flag Post

I suggest a tag to encompass games in which you play the side usually reserved for the computer. The evil dungeon keeper, the zombie horde, the invading armies, the ghosts of Anti-Pacman, etc. I think Anti would work but if there’s something else more in line with what users are searching for so be it.

Flag Post

UserContent should be a tag

Flag Post

Well it’s quite obvious that people are looking for “Flight” at the moment, but I think a tag like “Launch” would be more appropriate for the genre. Also I suggest “Gun” to be fused with “Shooter”.

Also things that users enjoy, like “Upgrade”, “Achievements” (for ingame ones) and “Editor” (for games with level editors, both kong’s and native), are missing. Things more sectorial like “one-button” would be enjoyable too.

List can go on and on. Hope people will come up with good ideas :)

Flag Post

i would like a “spawning troops” tag because i like games where i can spawn roops to help me on my mission e.g epic war, stick war and many other games but i can only find them by trying games i dont know and takes ages to find a game i like

thanks very much if u add this ag

Flag Post

A “Multitasking” tag could be useful for a few games, like, well, Multitask, Fire Boy and Water Girl, and some others.

While reading the thread, it came to my mind that a “Cave-flying” tag could fit some games, too. And it would make some Finns happy, I guess. :)

Also, a set of tags like “Scary”, “Creepy”, “Spooky” (and maybe “Eerie”, I’m not sure) to distinguish between games that play with our nerves with various intensity.

Flag Post

‘Board Game’ I’d like to be added as a tag. I’m trying to find flash based board games. There are some on Kongregate, but they’re hard to find.