Forums Kongregate

Tag Suggestions page 12

448 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by lunar2eternal:

good tags would be “save-by-account” and “save-by-computer” or something similar. since i currently only have access to the internet on a library computer, and they clear their cookies daily, i’d like to know which games i could play that i wouldn’t have to restart every day.

Almost all games are saved by computer, MMOs and other sever based games are saved on a sever (Not kong’s) and thus the save file can be played anywhere. There is a way to transfer save files, or in your case save them to a memory stick or internet storage, and load them up but I am not too sure on how to do it.

Flag Post

“User Content” It’s good if people wants to search games with User Contents.

Flag Post

I think there could be tags that are for games that have been the game for “Badge of the Day” or “Weekly Challenge”. It wouldn’t guve us the extra points/items, but I’d like to see what games had badges that were Badge of the day.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DigitalFlamer105:

“User Content” It’s good if people wants to search games with User Contents.

I like this suggestion.

Flag Post

how about “endless” ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by m4tth3w20:

how about “endless” ?

This. And “Tournament.”

Flag Post

There should be a “Unity” tag for games that use the Unity webplayer instead of Flash (especially considering the existing tags for “HTML5” and “Stencyl” among others)

Flag Post
Originally posted by geekahedron:

There should be a “Unity” tag for games that use the Unity webplayer instead of Flash (especially considering the existing tags for “HTML5” and “Stencyl” among others)

There is one: http://www.kongregate.com/unity-games

Flag Post

I request a “Masochism” tag, for games with over extensive and pure grinding badges

Flag Post

“Bubble” tag.
Example games with this tag:
“Bubble Tanks” – Part 1 2 3 Arenas TD TD 1.5
BubbleQuod
Bubble Spinner

There’s lots of them. Just type “bubble” in search.

Flag Post

i would like to see a tag filter

for example
:you want to search the mmo games section but dont want to see itcgs or rts games
so you put those tags in a omit section and they are not shown

Flag Post
Originally posted by StarryDawn:

Is there any limit on the number of tags available for a game? If not, then tags for a specific series like Epic War don’t need to be deleted. It would be more convenient for new players to see how many games a series has, and to find the other games if they like the series.

I have to agree… Though for the ones wanting tags based on level (aka, Hard), you only need to go under Achievements, and filter based on difficulty…. So no tag needed, really. I don’t know if there is one for ‘Logic puzzles’, but THAT would be freaking sweet :D I don’t even know if theres any ‘Logic Problem’ type games here, as I have yet to find any….

Flag Post

Maybe exploration? for games like I Can Hold My Breath Forever, Elephant Quest, William and Sly 2, etc.?

Flag Post

When you go to view which connections are online instead of playing the game that the connection you join is playing, have a sort of scaled-down version of the Kongregate homepage that includes stuff like featured games, recently played games, and anything similar.

Flag Post

i would really like to see “weird”, “strange”, or “bizarre” as a tag. you know for those games that are a little off their rocker.

Flag Post

“Epilepsy warning” would be a useful tag. The best game to apply it to would probably be “The epilepsy game”, but it applies to other games also. I’d like to see it added.

Flag Post

for tags you could make a search butten for tags and a tag that should be on is crime.

Flag Post

I MYSELF THINK KONG SHOULD ADD A ADDITION TO THE SEARCH OF THE TAGS TO WHERE YOU CAN SEARCH FOR TAGS AND EVEN MORE THEN ONE AT A TIME. WICH WOULD HELP TO NARROW DOWN THE SEARCH FOR SPECIFIC TYPE OF GAMES.. ANYONE ELSE THINK THEY SHOULD DO THAT??? I KNOW THAT ON GAMES YOU CAN CLICK ON A TAG OF THE GAME BUT YOU CAN ONLY CLICK ONE, NOT MULTIPLE AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

Flag Post

I think that Kongregate should have an alligator mascot named the “Kongregator”

Flag Post
Originally posted by MarkusSwift:

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!?

Flag Post

Well it’s quite obvious that people are looking for “Flight” at the moment, but I think a tag like “Launch” would be more appropriate for the genre. Also I suggest “Gun” to be fused with “Shooter”.

Also things that users enjoy, like “Upgrade”, “Achievements” (for ingame ones) and “Editor” (for games with level editors, both kong’s and native), are missing. Things more sectorial like “one-button” would be enjoyable too.

List can go on and on. Hope people will come up with good ideas :)

Flag Post

Flag Post

I think it would be nice to include an option for a more specific search, yes. That you could select another tag within a certain genre, to certainly narrow down your search.

I’m looking for a RPG with elephants. I click on “RPG”, then on the “Elephant” tag, and it would only display Elephant RPGs.

Flag Post

something that separates games that

stored in server (like MMO), stored in computer’s flash cookie (most games), not stored and repeated (trigger knight, treadmillasaurus, high tea, etc.)

Flag Post

“Monetized” or “Microtransactions” (or the controversial “upsell”).

To denote games that provide the opportunity to expand content through capital upsells.