Forums Kongregate

Tag Suggestions page 18

453 posts

Flag Post

tag: Logic

Flag Post

Ludum dare!

It would be great to have a way to quickly find ludum dare-games new as well as old!

Flag Post

tag : Demo

Kongregate is not a central for demo games. Being aware of that before starting a game would be nice.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

My suggestion for a new tag is “keyboard only” i think this would be especially helpful for laptop gamers, who don’t want to deal with their touchpad or mouse. Also, this would help narrow down games that are not great for tablets or touch screens.

Flag Post

“bad music” because some games have really horrible, loud music and you might want warning to mute your computer before you load it. Anyway, there should be a counterpart to “Good music”

Flag Post

I’m not sure how appropriate it is to make a tag specifically for one game just because it’s made by Kongregate when multiple tags suggestions (‘Avoidance’ comes to mind) still don’t exist.

Flag Post

i suggest ‘60fps’ or ‘60 fps availabe’
i’ve seen a few game that have option to change to 30 or 60
for example: Last Legacy: Null Space or Run…
also could be: ‘run good on a weak computer’ or ‘lots of settings of details’ or ‘farming’

Flag Post

“custom home” for games that you can make a house? XD

Flag Post

I’d love to see a tag that was something like ‘playable female character’.

Flag Post

For me the most important missing tags are:

- Avoider
- Arkanoid
- Cannon
- Chain Reaction
- Medieval
- Ocean / Underwater
- Projectile
- Survival

Flag Post

Whats the point of tags being choosen by community if Kongregate staff manipulates them?

The tags dont reflect what people think about game and what is most appropriate to describe it. If the tag will not be comfortable for game developer because it will make game look “not in the way how dev imagines it to be” Kongregate staff will edit everything according to their will.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1-kongregate/topics/413452-kongregate-is-manipulating-with-game-tags-and-rating

Flag Post

I suggest: Kongs baby : which mean don’t touch the tags of this game or otherwise we manipulate them ourselves.

Flag Post

Freemium
Non-Defence strategy (seriously, you give the strategy tag to pretty much every Defence game).
Non-Multiplayer RPG.
JRPG (Japanese RPG)
Walk-through
Unofficial Kongregate tools (badge hunter, just chatting etc.)
Energy Game
Demo
No-Mute
(Various addons)
CPU/memory heavy
Indie

Flag Post

medieval. thats what they need. also short game, like when its pretty short.

Flag Post

tags for a games save type EG:
Local Save
Server Save
No Save
reason being is i’m often switching between computers and i’d like to be able to see which games to bother opening away from their main system because they’re server saved and which ones to not bother with because they’re local saved back on the other system

Flag Post

Transferable Save → Games with export/import function for saves. Like Engineer of the People, AdVenture Capitalist…

Kred Spendable (?) → Games you can spend kred on

I’d love a Server Save tag!

Flag Post

How about a “pay” or pay to play" or “pay to unlock” tag? I find that I like to know if a game requires me to pay cash to play it and have fun. I think many people like me don’t wait to spend cash on a game so this way we could avoid these types of games. And some people don’t mind paying to unlock features. I think this is a relevant tag.

Flag Post

Just seen a Java Game here, how about a Java tag?

Flag Post

My Suggestions:

Beautiful
Good story

Because some creators, here, are not only engineers but real artists and make very pretty things. When I play with my young nephews, I like to show them the beauty around too.
The ‘good story’ is a revelant idea of MihaiM3.

Flag Post

Cloud Save would be useful for games where the saves can travel with your account.
eg. Tiny Dice Dungeon

Flag Post

Building dec: build anything in those kongregate games

Flag Post

I would like it if there was a way to block specific tags, so that when you are on your profile you don’t have to see games with that tag. Example: I don’t want to play Idle games so that game type is basically spam, making it harder to find games I do want to play.

Flag Post

#sad

for dibbles and other sad ones

Flag Post

I suggest to have the ability to tell the number of you or somebodys else removed posts, just for fun!