“dark”
“water”

Flag Post

My Suggestions:

Achievement
Breakout
Chance (or Luck)
FPS
Guide (sorry, there is already the “tutotials” tag)
History
Logic
Level Up
MMORPG
MMORTS
Mythology
Saga
Scrolling
Sequel
Story
Upgrade
Walkthrough (sorry, there is already the “tutotials” tag)

Flag Post
Originally posted by OmegaDoom:

@Danaroth: good point. however if you keep those tags indeffinetely just to give people something to down-vote is silly, because eventually every tag is gonna be suggested at least once by some joker.

i guess what they should do is make a tag that reaches like -10 or so, unable to be picked again for that game. something like that…

It could disappear from the user’s point of view but still keep its value on Kongregate’s side, too. That way it won’t get a free boost back to 0. I like that way better than any sort of permanent removal based on a few negative votes.

Flag Post

I think there should be a tag mod, or two of them. Their job would be to eliminate tags from games, see that tags are correct for each game, and not trolls…

This power is obviously of admins….but it can be given to tag mods so admins would have less work… not saying to be mods in chat, forums or in art

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

Can a single game be in multiple tags at once?

Yes, it can be in as many tags as needed or none at all.

Flag Post

Chat tag – if the game has a chat on it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ceasar:

It could disappear from the user’s point of view but still keep its value on Kongregate’s side, too. That way it won’t get a free boost back to 0. I like that way better than any sort of permanent removal based on a few negative votes.

sounds perfect.

Flag Post

suggestion :

Tetris (or Tretris-like)

Flag Post

“Metroidvania”, “Editor”, “Upgrades”, “Achievements”, “Flixel”, “FlashPunk”, “PushButton Engine”, “Competition” → For the ones which have been created for any competition of any kind, "Boss"… and how about multiple tags search? :D

Flag Post

Really? Really? Nobody’s added “Contest” as a tag? Or “testing” or…hell, even “sponsored” so we can see exclusively which games are sponsored by Kongregate to try out and support?

My soul, she doth weep |’:

Flag Post

CYOA” (Choose your own adventure)
“Text” (Anything text related, mostly text adventures)

This is a longshot, but I’d like if there was some way to differentiate between combat/gameplay based rpgs (Sonny, Hands of War) and traditional adventure/cyoa games (games released by pastelgames.com, Several Journey’s of Remus, Dead Frontier). From what I’ve seen, all RPGs and adventure games are clumped together with the same tags and there’s no way to differentiate between these kinds of genres I listed.

I’ve been on a traditional adventure/cyoa/text game bender as of late and it’s a little tiring having to wade through the Adventure/RPG trying to find the correct type of adventure game I’m looking for.

Flag Post

“nerdook”

He has so many successful games, that if Epic War series get a tag, then this guy also should.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

“nerdook”

He has so many successful games, that if Epic War series get a tag, then this guy also should.

You can search for developer’s names though, so a tag wouldn’t make sense.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobheadtomato:

Do you mean those games that have being dedicated for chatting such as Just chatting?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

“nerdook”

If you want nerdook games only go to his profile and seek. The link leads to his profile page in kongregate

Flag Post

I don’t like the Bloons tag, its too specific and we already have balloon

Flag Post
Originally posted by gigaclon:

I don’t like the Bloons tag, its too specific and we already have balloon

You’re right. If you are lookking bloons series go to ninjakiwis profile page

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:
Originally posted by bobheadtomato:

Do you mean those games that have being dedicated for chatting such as Just chatting?

I meant a game with a chat inside the game, not just a blank game relying on Kongregate Chat.

Flag Post

bloon is the tag, don’t remove it, add doodle. add management.

Flag Post

History/Historical

For any games with a historical setting – like various war games and games such as High Tea. :) I love games with a historical context, so I wouldn’t mind seeing that tag.

Flag Post

Do you get points for rating or adding a tag?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MelbourneBoy:

Do you get points for rating or adding a tag?

Nope, and I hope they never will. <3

Flag Post

maybe a page that has links for all the tags so users can find a specific kind of game easily?

Flag Post

Point’n’click if there isn’t already.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BlackBone:

Point’n’click if there isn’t already.

It’s already there.