Forums Kongregate

Tag Suggestions page 4

458 posts

Flag Post

don’t see point and click tag.

Flag Post

I think “Jump” or “Jumping” should be a tag.

Flag Post

should be a “grow and conquer” tag for games like “Phage Wars”“Nano Wars” and “Civilizations Wars”

p.s. on a side note its weird that firefox doesn’t recognize nano as a word. for those who dont know its an extremely small multiplier less than micro.

Flag Post

‘cat’ & ‘tablecat’ , so i can tag all my games with it

Flag Post

“torture”, for games like mutilate-a-doll, torture chamber, or the torture game

Flag Post

hope kongregate would like to have the tag call ‘violence’ and ‘mature’

Flag Post
Originally posted by psae:

‘cat’ & ‘tablecat’ , so i can tag all my games with it

ur gaems r epic!@!

Flag Post

“Tactical” and “World Domination”.

Games like Telepath RPG, Modern Tactics 2, Ultimate Tactics, etc. and Mastermind, Super Mega Ultra Evil Genius, I Am An Insane Rouge A.I, etc. respectively.

Flag Post

Is there one for “chat game”? That would be cool. Another awesome one would be “Kongregate – Related” for games that have to do with Kongregate. Also, what about “turn based” and “arcade”? These may be in there, but if they aren’t they should be added (in my opinion).

Flag Post

Their should be a tag for games like “the Sandbox” like “editer” and “universe”. Also, I would like these tags 2: “newest games”, “MMORPG”, “PG-13” (XD!), “arcade”, “Rated M” (ALSO XD), “Just Chatting”, and “Turn-based” if thats not already there.

Flag Post

Mouse Only
Keyboard Only
Mouse & Keyboard

Knowing what interface a game uses could be extremely helpful for people using different devices – laptops, touch screens, programmable gamepads etc.

Flag Post

“No gameplay.”

You know, for Doodle God and Air Pressure and all.

Flag Post

choose your own adventure/multiple choice (games like book of mages)
multiple endings (self explanatory)
bloody (self explanatory)
real world (games that simulate reality)
history (historical games about real facts)

Flag Post

I laughed when looking at tags in TDP4 Team Battle. Someone tagged the game with “Hidden Object”, couldn’t disagree with that, but it got -100 rating.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Karzon:

Mouse Only
Keyboard Only
Mouse & Keyboard

Knowing what interface a game uses could be extremely helpful for people using different devices – laptops, touch screens, programmable gamepads etc.

+1000

Flag Post

^in that light: mute option.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Danaroth:
Originally posted by MelbourneBoy:

Do you get points for rating or adding a tag?

Nope, and I hope they never will. <3

rating a game gets you 1 point.

• Content sharing. or Asynchronised multiplayer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OmegaDoom:

rating a game gets you 1 point.

I suspect he was meaning rating a tag :)
“Sokoban” or “Sokoban based” and “Kongregate sponsored”

Flag Post

Mouse Only
Keyboard Only
Mouse & Keyboard

i find the name too funny.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mcj17:

Mouse Only
Keyboard Only
Mouse & Keyboard

i find the name too funny.

how is it funny EXACTLY?

Flag Post

Here’s another idea: How about the ability to filter badges by their games’ tags?

Flag Post

Have we got a list of all tags, that you can click to see all the games?

For example, can we see say, the art games without first having to go onto an art game, then clicking the art tab?

Flag Post

i think “Dodge” would be a good one. for games where you had to dodge objects. might of already been suggested though

Flag Post
Originally posted by emily_greer:

We partially developed the list based on what people search for the site, and monster truck was one of those searches. And we added tags for some popular series like Bloons and Epic War since there aren’t good places to see all those series together now.

So “anime” was a highly searched word? Damn these kong people should learn their glossaries for Japanese terms and slang.

Flag Post

Okay, so I see “Holiday” and “Halloween” on the tag list, but not “Valentines” or “Love”?

My heart aches.