Forums Kongregate

Tag Suggestions page 6

458 posts

Flag Post

People should be awarded one point per vote and two points per each added tag to a maximum of 10 points a day. People don’t vote on tags enough.

Flag Post

CATS!!

Flag Post

Physics
Unique
classic
Mudkipz
Hard
casual
rogue-like
grinder
dungeon crawler
Top down
Side scroller
Mudkipz
bullet hell
Clone
Remake
Indy
Award Winning
Spin off
Trilogy
Turn-based rpg
real time strategy

Sorry if any of those have been mentioned or incorporated already.

Flag Post

What about by years released?
2011, 2010, 2009, etc. and of course, classics

Flag Post

Wow the general population really are quiet stupid, check this out:

That is not what physics tag should be used for otherwise almost any game where you jump would be a physics game. Thats just stupid
I’m not sure about gravity but I personally think that is a mislabel too.

Flag Post

“Gravity” and “Physics” both play a big part in that game, I’d say they’re appropriate.
Please try not to turn these “Tags” into “Your opinion”.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

“Gravity” and “Physics” both play a big part in that game, I’d say they’re appropriate.
Please try not to turn these “Tags” into “Your opinion”.

It’s not my opinion, if we tagged every game that had physics and gravity play a big roll in game machanics we would have to add every single plateformer. They all jump and fall back down.

No need to troll this thread just because I drew attention to your idiocy in another thread.
Go troll elsewhere.

Flag Post

… And that’s how the tags system is supposed to work.
Any game that involves physics should have the Physics tag.

Flag Post

As far as I know “Physics Games” are traditionally considered as a subgenre of puzzle games (in particular those games where the player has to make use of the game’s implemented physics to solve it); if not the “Physics” tag is virtually appropriate for almost every game on this website.

Regarding the “Gravity” tag, I’d personally consider it appropriate to put it in games where the gravity is different from what you’d expect normally, but there is no standard about it.

Flag Post

there are so many crime game, why not add crime tag.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JoshinatorKY:

Physics
Unique
classic
Mudkipz
Hard
casual
rogue-like
grinder
dungeon crawler
Top down
Side scroller
Mudkipz
bullet hell
Clone
Remake
Indy
Award Winning
Spin off
Trilogy
Turn-based rpg
real time strategy

Sorry if any of those have been mentioned or incorporated already.

maybe add classic, spin off ans casual.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tikikala:

2011, 2010, 2009, etc. and of course, classics

no body add year inside the tag, it make it stupid

Flag Post

I have a few suggestions for tags:

1. Rogue-like
2. Story
3. Search
4. Timed
5. Test
6. Classic
7. Speed
8. Building

Flag Post

Resource Management

Flag Post

hope someone make the thread more productivity, not make the thread like junk. no harm

Flag Post

Deleting tags that have -3 rating or less.
(especially if the tag does not fit whatsoever)

Flag Post

As always, apologies if my idea was already mentioned.

The one category that Kong neglects as far as tags go is the “idle game” category. There are a good amount of them out there, to the point where I think they deserve their own designated tag

Flag Post

No Gameplay.
For games like Loved, Coma, etc…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chimto:

No Gameplay.

What do you mean? Both Loved and Coma are games. I believe you’re trying to suggest something relative to ‘philosophical games’, which often has deep moral within for users to grasp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

No Gameplay.

What do you mean? Both Loved and Coma are games. I believe you’re trying to suggest something relative to ‘philosophical games’, which often has deep moral within for users to grasp.

I think he was more making a dig at this genre of game. Although you can already find most of them under “art games.”

Flag Post

board tag and mystery tag because some of the game are board game and mystery games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

No Gameplay.

What do you mean?

I meant games that are basically excuses for interactive programs painted with shiny colours.

Flag Post

No Gameplay

I do consider “arrow keys to move” gameplay. Especially if the game has a storyline, and a goal.

The fact that they are more “artistic” and too “easy” for hardcore gamers, doesn’t make them gameplay-devoid.

A category for those games would be great though.

Abuse-able. If these are to exist, they should be made auto-tags and you cannot vote on them.

Flag Post

Scoring is absolute

All games that have scoring tag in it would be games like that, scoring possible high in endless game is primary target. This would be great option for mini-game players and i bet that it would be useful for kongregate forum tournaments

Flag Post

Archery