Forums Kongregate

Tag Suggestions page 9

449 posts

Flag Post

iwould like to have a special list of multiple choice games. i myself love them mostly multiple choice survival games but there realy harrd to find. i only know these on kong:
dead frontier:1 and 2
saggetarian 1 2 and 3
and, mutant uprising
as you see these are mostly series of games and only 3 games seperated.

Flag Post

I just plaýed Bullet Time named game and I was wondering that why can’t I find “Reaction” tag.

Flag Post

horror

Flag Post

I rally want to see “double ending” tag for games like Loved

Flag Post
Originally posted by teh_hobo:

horror

Good one. I support this

Originally posted by tuxalonso:

I rally want to see “double ending” tag for games like Loved

There’s not enough games like that. Sorry. However kongregate could launch a tag like “Multiple endings” to fill this gap

Flag Post

8-bit

Seriously there are 100s of 8-bit style games here.

Flag Post

“Upgrades” is needed. games with large upgrade selections are spread among several categories, and there are definitely hundreds of them.

also, “launch”. catapult and flight both return too many games that aren’t launch games, and it’s a popular enough type it should have its own tag.

Flag Post

Totally needs a Unity / Unity 3d tag. That way I’ll be able to immediately tell that I can’t play a game because the poorly-designed plugin doesn’t support my operating system.

Flag Post
Originally posted by maverickmila:

Totally needs a Unity / Unity 3d tag. That way I’ll be able to immediately tell that I can’t play a game because the cutting edge plugin doesn’t support my ancient operating system.

Flag Post

Totally needs a Unity / Unity 3d tag. That way I’ll be able to immediately tell that I can’t play a game because the poorly-designed plugin doesn’t support my operating system.

Wait, this isn’t in yet?
+1

Flag Post

I may be alone in this, but I really wish there was a tag for games where there’s some degree of customization of the way your character looks. I don’t even know what to call that, but I play a lot of RPGs on here and I get so sick of being the default blonde little anime boy. I love it when you get to choose your character at the beginning of a game. I’m not even talking about them letting you specify hair color/style, clothes, etc. I’m happy even when all you do is pick your character class and that determines it, or you pick your origin country or whatever the game dynamic calls for.

Flag Post

I agree with the “Upgrades” tag. We need this. This could also integrate something like “Evolution”.

Maybe for alternate wording of “Multiple Ending” you could use Open Ended". “End Affected by Choices” seemed too long. Or maybe “Interactive Plot”. I also agree we need this.

Flag Post

Would like tool/gadget/utility/useful tag.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JoeySkywalker:

8-bit

Seriously there are 100s of 8-bit style games here.

I think that word “Retro” would mean same

Originally posted by BobTheCoolGuy:

Would like tool/gadget/utility/useful tag.

A tag for “games” like Badge Master and Shootorial #1? Yeah, not a bad idea

Flag Post

Rerto includes this, not very 8-bit. There are hundred of games specifically designed to be 8-bit.

Flag Post

I can’t believe this hasn’t made a tag yet, I agree entirely.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Calculazation:

I can’t believe this hasn’t made a tag yet, I agree entirely.

Check this out. :^) Not quite a tag, but it is a list of them.

Flag Post

i think survival would be a good tag for mud and blood or physics wars zombie survival

Flag Post

I’m actually surprised “avoider” still isn’t a tag. I’d also REALLY enjoy a “Level editor” and a “One button” tag.
Also:

Originally posted by IHateCanabalt:

I would love to see a tag, which shows us the games rated between 3,00 and 3,49 similiar to the tag “top rated” (>3,50).

Flag Post

I usually like to play games where there is content made by other players, like Lateral – The Word Association Game so a “Player Content” tag would be amazing.

Walk the plank, ye scurvy cur!

Flag Post

my suggestions:

- grinder
- commercial crap

just so its easier to avoid those

Flag Post

I agree with mr8ballz survival tag would be awesome especially for zombocalipse

Flag Post

//craft// tag perhaps helpful

Flag Post

Run and Jump / Hop’n Bop

Flag Post

I think that there should be a ‘badge’ or ‘achievement’ tag. I think this, because when I’m badge hunting, which is almost all the time, I usually check the recommended games, and it takes time to have to go to a game just to see if it has badges or not.