Forums Kongregate

problem with chat

7 posts

Flag Post

i’m sorry of disturbing you, but since there is the new challenge i can’t reach to connect at the chat. The strange things is that: the chat should be loaded, beacause the line is all red, but i can see only the advertisment like the chat shouldn’t load.
I’ve just tried updating flash and java applications, but i haven’t solved the problem.

Please help me!

Flag Post

anybody can help me????

the problem is also that i can’t have the badges anyway

i try also to close the antivirus and the firewall but nothing!!!

Flag Post

Someone who had this problem eventually got it to work by doing a series of things… first he updated his PC all the way with Windows updater, then he installed the newest version of Java and made sure JavaScript was enabled.

You are the third person I’ve heard of with this bug, I don’t know the exact fix… but it is fixable if you update and reinstall some things on your PC. Sorry I can’t be of more specific help >_<

But please let me know if you figure it out so we can tell anyone else who has it or fix the bug!

Flag Post

You don’t have to install JAVA……I don’t install JAVA but I can still use all the functions on this site. :)

Maybe change a browser?

Flag Post

damijin, that’s probably a miracle.

Flag Post

Double check your Internet connection, get the latest Flash Player, and click refresh. That’s as far as I can go, sorry if it doesn’t help.

Flag Post

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! i solved the problem installing mozzilla firefox!!!
i thanks everybody!!!!