Forums Kongregate

Secret Panda Tournament! [QUALIFIER] (locked)

343 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to the Secret Panda tourney!

This will be a 10-round tournament (11, if you count the qualifier), hosted by RedPanda21 and myself. Our cohost is 09Kisame09, and our spreadsheeters are Conquerer95, iGark, and Payton_Hayes.

The qualifying game is…Tangerine Panic!
To qualify, competitors must post a score of over 75, like so:

A few rules!

• Scores must be submitted with either a green or yellow plug, on the “today’s high scores” tab, and your name should be visible on the list.
    • Participants must include two screenshots if their score is too low for the “today” tab to be viewable.
    • Try not to overtly edit the screenshots (big circles, smiley faces, etc). Don’t worry, if you’ve posted correctly we’ll know your score is valid. :)
    • For assistance with taking proper screenshots, please see this Screenshot Tutorial.
  • Please make sure to have your game over score on the screen as well as in the sidebar.
  • Cheating is not acceptable. Any competitor who is confirmed as cheating will be immediately removed from the tourney.
    • On those grounds, the following known hackers will not be accepted: Microgamer15, NicolBolas, Hokage4354.

(Anything that doesn’t follow these rules has the potential to be reviewed and possibly rejected by the hosts/spreadsheeters.)

If for some reason you have trouble taking a screenshot, have a question or concern, or believe someone is hacking/competing unfairly, please contact either myself, RedPanda21, or 09Kisame09 and we will be happy to assist you :)

This Round is now ending when VG’s tourney ends (02/22/2011 at approximately 7:30 EST), and whoever has submitted a score by then will be accepted. :)

The spreadsheet is here.
(sorry for forgetting to post it >> )

Good luck!

TO ANY FUTURE POSTERS, PLEASE NOTE: FOR THIS ROUND ONLY SCORES WILL BE VALIDATED. IN FUTURE ROUNDS, NO SCORES WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT BOTH THE TODAY TAB AND YOUR NAME SOMEHOW DISPLAYED, EVEN IF IT TAKES MULTIPLE SCREENSHOTS TO DO SO. INVISIBLE SCREENSHOTS WILL ALSO NOT BE COUNTED, PLEASE DIRECT-LINK YOUR IMAGE IF FOR SOME REASON THE CODING IS NOT WORKING FOR YOU. THANK YOU.

Flag Post

Hey guys.

Flag Post

Flag Post

First non-tourney helper post. LETS DO THIS!

Flag Post

Apparently I’m being forced to participate in this tournament, so I shall be back later with a score.

Flag Post

Good luck to everyone! You will all lose, because I am back to participating! mwahahahah (Just kidding, I’m not great.)

Flag Post

Awesome.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Awesome.

Yeah it wont fail like you think it will.

Flag Post

Sweet, I’m actually allowed in this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RedPanda21:
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Awesome.

Yeah it wont fail like you think it will.

I would like to be proven wrong.

Flag Post

Alright, here I am, to post my score, I hope I can have some fun while I last in this tournament, though don’t be surprised to see my randomly walk away.

Enjoy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Micr0Gamer15:

wat no

Flag Post
Originally posted by Drovoxx:

wat no

wat ya

Flag Post

wat no

wat ya

no

Flag Post

Now back to Zwingo

Flag Post

MicroGamer15 is not allowed to compete due to hacking in previous tournaments.

Flag Post

wat no

wat ya

no

Is he DQ’d?

Flag Post

wat no

wat ya

no

ya. Rules say nothing.

Originally posted by iGark:

MicroGamer15 is not allowed to compete due to hacking in previous tournaments.

And I got a score and everything…

Flag Post

@ Micro: Actually they do. I just edited it.

Flag Post

wat no

wat ya

no

ya. Rules say nothing.

It says you’re not accepted.

Flag Post

Pumped up, this time, Im not going out easy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by himitsusj:

You shouldn’t limit it to just us because you can’t remember any others. Any people who hacked in the previous [X] number of tourneys would be a more fair system. Just my opinion, though.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Is anyone else experiencing score submission problems with this game?

EDIT: Never mind, it just took several minutes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by himitsusj:

You shouldn’t limit it to just us because you can’t remember any others. Any people who hacked in the previous [X] number of tourneys would be a more fair system. Just my opinion, though.

I did. I could have said in the previous two tourneys, but listing two names was easier.