Forums Kongregate

greg has too much power

63 posts

Flag Post

has any1 else noticed that greg has way too much power. he like makes the challenges the achievements and everything he is like the friggin dictator of kong i think damijin and some of the other staff should have some more power.

Flag Post

greg has power?

The only thing he does is the challenges/achievement and he’s the community manager of the site. That’s “too much power”?

Flag Post

He’s supposed to have a lot of power… He works for Kongregate! Are you saying that the programmers of the site also have too much power?

EDIT: Now I know what you’re saying… that he has more compared to other staff? All the other staff can do everything that greg can… he’s just assigned to all the challenges and things. I’m sure he’d be glad to have a break :D

And greg just seems more powerful, because the other staff work “behind the scenes.” Greg just does community things (being the community manager) so you see him more.

Flag Post

greg is paid to have that power, if they wanted to give other people responsibility then they would’ve

It’s like saying Jim has too much power because he owns the site
which is completely bogus…

sorry austin but the other staff have their own jobs that they have to do, damijin has to worry too much about checking his mail and worrying if the universe is exploding.

Flag Post

he is like the friggin dictator of kong

Hilarious.

Greg is the community manager, therefore he is the face that you equate most with Kongregate. The rest of the staff appear to have less power because they dont interact with the community as much, however, this is a far cry from the truth. Greg was hired so they dont have to interact as much. The other staff have plenty of power, so I dont know what you think needs to be changed to give them more. What he is doing is what he was hired to do and to think he’s a dictator because of it is, well like I said – hilarious.

Still, DOWN WITH GREG jk :P

Flag Post

He has even more power than the founders themselves! One day, he will rise up and overthrow them, and “Kongregate” will then be known simply as “GREG”, and all of the badges and challenges will be impossible to complete!

Flag Post

thank u janck thats what im saying he could go mad with power

Flag Post

Greg LE Fuhrer ? Greg can make a Coup d’etat in Kongregate and take the Place of the Greer Family ?

I think you watch too many movies austin….

Flag Post

SUFFER, MORTALS! SUFFER! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Flag Post

lol greg, when are you going to launch that master plan to take over Kongregate?

Flag Post

My liege shall i make way these peasents?

Flag Post

No, allow me to do something that involves blowwing crap up for no reason!

Flag Post

Greg will make us suffer… We must rebel!

Flag Post

Jimgreer could just say “Shut down Website.” and the whole website gets shut down. How’s that for power :P.

Flag Post

sorry austin but the other staff have their own jobs that they have to do, damijin has to worry too much about checking his mail and worrying if the universe is exploding.

It makes me sad that frag knows exactly how I spend my days.

Relatedly, I support the monarchy. Greg for eternal dictator!
SIEG KONGREGATE!

Flag Post

lmao @ this entire thread

Flag Post

I support it too and made a campaign poster for Greg!

Overthrow Jim Greer and make humanity suffer!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Flag Post

I have to ask greg before going to the bathroom!

Flag Post

Forget Jim and Greg, I’m the one who has the ultimate power: I’m the only one who knows the bank passwords. I can end their illusions of power any time I choose, mwuhahaha…

Flag Post

Lol Emily_Greer.

By the way, Jude when is that pic of kong from?

EDIT: Oh – the alpha!
EDIT2: “Rate This Ad”? Do we still have that? That’s pretty ace.

Flag Post

We must take this thread completely seriously.

There is a looming shadow of a single person taking over a website and we need to stop it by making silly comments and giving away free toasters. I mean we live in a democracy that allows us to….

trails off as he gets a free toaster

Flag Post

WAIT there are ads on kongregate??!?!?!?

Flag Post

In all seriousness, though, I’ve been involved with online communities for a decade, and I came into this job fully aware of the flak I’d get as the community manager for whatever reasons. If this is the biggest complaint that can be made against me, I’ll take that as a compliment.

Flag Post

Wow, we have an anarchist on our hands.

Flag Post

Clearly, Greg has shown he is a fierce “friggin dictator of kong” making such a statement.