Forums Kongregate

Badge Hunters Anonymous page 17

588 posts

Flag Post

Streaming Time! I’m going to stream some Edmus and then Hands of War 2! :D (Then maybe a surprise, although it doesn’t stream well I don’t think)

Also, error 404, topic’s posts cannot be found.

Flag Post

Streaming Hands of War 2, then it will probably be new BotD time. :)

We have mutating pizza and frozen treats; Moustaches too!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

So it got even crazier after I left…

Streaming EBF3, then maybe Hands of War 2

We might have pizza again!

Flag Post

19%…

I feel ashamed. goes to hunting badges at light speed

Flag Post

Streaming Hexagon!!! :D

Flag Post

Streaming Monsters Den 3 with Pizza!

Flag Post

In case BHA gets rid of some of the custom portraits, I’ll just leave this here

Flag Post

No one visits the TC. :( More activity, please?

Also got 1% over the month. :)

Flag Post

I’ll be more active during the summer for sure! ;) You guys can hang out there even if I’m not there you know. :3

Flag Post

Got 76% of the badges.

Flag Post

When I eventually get my own laptop, not only will I be more active as well, but I should finally be able to stream with you guys.

Flag Post

I am now using Twitch.Tv to stream, yes, I know multiple people cannot stream on it, but the quality is so much better right now. If I can get TC to work some other time, I’ll go back to that though. You guys will have to register on Twitch to chat, but it’s easy to sign up. The stream will still be a place to talk about anything, and we will still have pizza :D

Streaming: Seedling!

Flag Post

Streaming Demons Took My Daughter.

Flag Post

Since I’mma gonna be taking a break from trying to collect as many badges as fast as I can, I figure at this very moment will possibly be my highest badge percentage so now seems like the best time to try and enter this club. Here goes nothing.

I currently have 72% of badges.

Edit: 74% when checked on Oct 19. (personal note more than anything else)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

Since I’mma gonna be taking a break from trying to collect as many badges as fast as I can, I figure at this very moment will possibly be my highest badge percentage so now seems like the best time to try and enter this club. Here goes nothing.

Welcome to the club :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by BadgeHuntersAnon:
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

Welcome to the club :)

Woot! Thank you! I’m happy to join :-D

Flag Post

I am a Fusha.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fusha:

I am a Fusha.

I was sure I added you already, how could I miss the Fusha. Added. :)

Flag Post

you can add me if you want. i’m 84%

Flag Post
Originally posted by wattro:

you can add me if you want. i’m 84%

Looks like I’m slacking, I thought for sure I added you… added now though :D

Flag Post

98% at long last!

And with the SCGMD4 hard, a badge I never actually thought I’d get! Now back to practising QWOP, and Hexagon soon too.

Flag Post

I’m still here, and ready to add more people to the club :)

I’m also going to start posting on a youtube channel, since tinychat is too low quality nowadays. I will continue the quest of recording every badge, including the ones I already earned on this account. It will probably never be completed, since my time is limited now, but I’ll try :D

Also, if you guys really want, I may commentate, but be warned…I suck.

Channel is here. Just for fun, here’s an old unlisted video of me doing a Give Up Robot challenge during a tournament :P

I won’t start uploading until I get a new computer though, which may be soon! (Psst, subscribe? <3) (Yes, that could either be a pizza or a heart <3)

Flag Post
Originally posted by BadgeHuntersAnon:

I’m also going to start posting on a youtube channel, since tinychat is too low quality nowadays. I will continue the quest of recording every badge, including the ones I already earned on this account. It will probably never be completed, since my time is limited now, but I’ll try :D

Also, if you guys really want, I may commentate, but be warned…I suck.

Channel is here. Just for fun, here’s an old unlisted video of me doing a Give Up Robot challenge during a tournament :P

:D :D :D

Also, love how you linked the GUR video.

Flag Post

I’ve always wanted to be a part of this, but unfortunately, the best I’m able to do is 66.58%.