Originally posted by Cammy_Justice:

56% but that can only go down.

Technically, it can go down or up =)

Flag Post

Only 49%. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by yourmomdad:

Only 49%. :(

Get to 50%. It will make you a happier person.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UltimateChaos:
Originally posted by Cammy_Justice:

56% but that can only go down.

Technically, it can go down or up =)

No, I am not capable of getting more badges.

Flag Post

I’m at 1% now, now that will most likely go up. ;P

Flag Post

Oh wow, 49%. :’(

Thought I have a higher amount than that.

Edit: Curses, got ninja’d

Flag Post

BADGE DATA
Easy: 0 left – 100% – 385/385
Medium: 0 left – 100% – 559/559
Hard: 0 left – 100% – 370/370
Impossible: 0 left – 100% – 40/40
All: 0 left – 100% – 1354/1354
Average: 17.6pts/badge

BTW the impetus behind your account idea is obvious, jsuk

Flag Post

And that would be?

Flag Post

Get everyone that has a lot of badges added and scan their high-scores to detect hacking?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MamboJambo:

Get everyone that has a lot of badges added and scan their high-scores to detect hacking?

That’s actually not a bad idea, I just felt the need for another alt.

Flag Post

71%, But that’s going up, obviously

Also, If this helps qualify at all, But i have all but 1 of the easy badges, and i’m working on that 1 that is left now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Badgy_McBadger:

71%, But that’s going up, obviously

Also, If this helps qualify at all, But i have all but 1 of the easy badges, and i’m working on that 1 that is left now.

Added you, and congrats on that last easy! :D

Flag Post

Add me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:

Add me.

I believe you were one of the first I added.

Flag Post

Seventy-seven percent. That’s actually higher than I thought. *unexpected swelling of ego*

Flag Post

I swear I’ll join this club by the end of the July! Today 41 badges! Sure, I won’t keep up that 3% per day ratio because I’m getting most easy and mediums that are left now, but I’ll get there eventually. :)
I originally created this account because AioriaRox had like 50% of its badges hacked, exchanged or exploited in some way in order to be achieved – so I wanted to achieve all those badges without hacking. However, I had no motivation at all – especially because I was stupid. Why was I stupid? Because I wanted to do it in an organized way and get the badges in the order THEY WERE FREAKING RELEASED. Then I gave up and only played games when I felt like it, and now I’m going to get the badges for every game I actually like. I was blasting through all easy badges that came into my way, but then I saw some boring easy badges and I didn’t even bothered to open up the game. It’s a lot more fun that way, haha! :)

Flag Post

I swear I’ll join this club by the end of the July! Today 41 badges! Sure, I won’t keep up that 3% per day ratio because I’m getting most easy and mediums that are left now, but I’ll get there eventually. :)
I originally created this account because AioriaRox had like 50% of its badges hacked, exchanged or exploited in some way in order to be achieved – so I wanted to achieve all those badges without hacking. However, I had no motivation at all – especially because I was stupid. Why was I stupid? Because I wanted to do it in an organized way and get the badges in the order THEY WERE FREAKING RELEASED. Then I gave up and only played games when I felt like it, and now I’m going to get the badges for every game I actually like. I was blasting through all easy badges that came into my way, but then I saw some boring easy badges and I didn’t even bothered to open up the game. It’s a lot more fun that way, haha! :)

Glad to see you stopped hacking. Good luck getting 75% by the end of July! :)

Flag Post

Meh, I’m bored so I’ll tell my story.
Short start: In 2007 I discovered this website on a magazine and created an account (end of September – aioria002), and then invited my friend here (pedrorox). See, my birthday is January 16th, so that friend of mine spent some days in my home in that week, so we decided to create an account so we could get all badges togheter. (AioriaRox – I think ti was created January 17th, 2008). However, he quitted using the account, so I kept it because it was higher-levelled than aioria002. (So there already were a bunch of badges I didn’t get there).
…so much for being short, meh.

Anyways, so I met this guy, H1000, and he used Cheat Engine and .sol Editor in some games, and I was competing with some friends to get all acheivements first in Amorphous+, so I used .sol Editor for the first time in order to get the last 10 achievements. Of course I told them about that, and nobody even cared anyways.
So I started hacking in some extremely boring games (boring like Fantasy Kommander or Hands of War, but before these existed), but later I started to get really heavy on hacking. I got to the point where I had like 30 badges left to get solely with CE and .sol Editor, and the games left were really hard to hack with CE and had their saves encrypted, so I resorted to WPE and KBH Pro, which were like, really extreme hacking tools (they edited the packets of information sent to Kongregate), but really easy to use, because I knew how to use then and I don’t know shit about these kind of things.
So I got all badges, and then I felt this feeling of emptiness. So I created MamboJambo with the purpose of getting every single badge again without hacking, HOWEVER, that attempt was failed not only because getting all badges is the biggest PAIN IN THE ASS in the world, but because I tried to get them in the order they were released. Seriously, there are some badged games that I’d punch greg in the face if I met him if he wasn’t such a nice guy. Fantasy Kommander, as I said earlier, I mean, seriously? WHAT THE HELL? It’s not just games I don’t like, those are completely fine, but some games are just OBJECTIVELY HORRIBLE, GLITCHY, BORINGFESTS (wat), AAAAAAAND ETC.
If Darkruler2005 starts an argument about “objective vs. subjective” I’ll ignore it, k?
So basically that’s my story.
<3
Does anybody want to hear why I became a troll and had three different main accounts? Anyone?
Hint: It was because of wiggles96 and james123193.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RoSi_xD:

I just have 64%. ._.

65% now.

By the way, nice story there.
I even read it.

Flag Post

I guess it’s a fun read because you get to know what hacking tools are used and how our minds work.
Reading a text about how a troll becomes a troll would be interesting too.

Flag Post

77%

Flag Post

Meh, I’m bored so I’ll tell my story.
Short start: In 2007 I discovered this website on a magazine and created an account (end of September – aioria002), and then invited my friend here (pedrorox). See, my birthday is January 16th, so that friend of mine spent some days in my home in that week, so we decided to create an account so we could get all badges togheter. (AioriaRox – I think ti was created January 17th, 2008). However, he quitted using the account, so I kept it because it was higher-levelled than aioria002. (So there already were a bunch of badges I didn’t get there).
…so much for being short, meh.

Anyways, so I met this guy, H1000, and he used Cheat Engine and .sol Editor in some games, and I was competing with some friends to get all acheivements first in Amorphous+, so I used .sol Editor for the first time in order to get the last 10 achievements. Of course I told them about that, and nobody even cared anyways.
So I started hacking in some extremely boring games (boring like Fantasy Kommander or Hands of War, but before these existed), but later I started to get really heavy on hacking. I got to the point where I had like 30 badges left to get solely with CE and .sol Editor, and the games left were really hard to hack with CE and had their saves encrypted, so I resorted to WPE and KBH Pro, which were like, really extreme hacking tools (they edited the packets of information sent to Kongregate), but really easy to use, because I knew how to use then and I don’t know shit about these kind of things.
So I got all badges, and then I felt this feeling of emptiness. So I created MamboJambo with the purpose of getting every single badge again without hacking, HOWEVER, that attempt was failed not only because getting all badges is the biggest PAIN IN THE ASS in the world, but because I tried to get them in the order they were released. Seriously, there are some badged games that I’d punch greg in the face if I met him if he wasn’t such a nice guy. Fantasy Kommander, as I said earlier, I mean, seriously? WHAT THE HELL? It’s not just games I don’t like, those are completely fine, but some games are just OBJECTIVELY HORRIBLE, GLITCHY, BORINGFESTS (wat), AAAAAAAND ETC.
If Darkruler2005 starts an argument about “objective vs. subjective” I’ll ignore it, k?
So basically that’s my story.
<3
Does anybody want to hear why I became a troll and had three different main accounts? Anyone?
Hint: It was because of wiggles96 and james123193.

You need help with Fantasy Kommander?

What worked for me: Get elf hero, get heal, amass 10 catapults, and an elite bowman to fill the slot. The elite bowman has high movement and will help you with capturing towns, elf hero has high range and can heal, not to mention high damage, while catapults have very high range and damage, by adding their movement skill you should have whole map coverage. The benefit of this setup is that you can nuke enemies from afar and thus clear their ranks before they can do any damage to you. After that, you will have more space to roam and thus win the battle easily. Also, the elite bowman ensures that you can capture towns while your units attack the enemies. With this, you can clear most objectives with a little luck. I found that archers and melee units deal negligible damage towards the end of the game so I didn’t invest in them.

Anyway, I have never cheated in games because ironically I’m too lazy to do so. I can’t bring myself to take the time out to download any cheating program and I would rather spend hours instead to beat the game. However, I have used glitches in some games, but my badgehunting is not affected by any external software.

Flag Post

Thanks, man! But fortunately I don’t think I’ll ever play Fantasy Kommander for a longer period of time than requried for the Easy badge. :P

Flag Post

Thanks, man! But fortunately I don’t think I’ll ever play Fantasy Kommander for a longer period of time than requried for the Easy badge. :P

That’s ok, as long as you’re one of those people who won’t have that empty feeling in their stomach when they don’t have a particular badge :P

Flag Post

64% out of 75%.
I need to obtain more badges.