Forums Kongregate

Badge Hunters Anonymous page 21

588 posts

Flag Post

Shield Defense (Hard Badge): P1 P2

This game is terrible. If you watch the video, do what I say NOT WHAT I DO. I messed up and had to restart once I was at level 50, do not repeat my mistake if you are going for this. This is why the video is sort of messed up at the end, the first 49 levels are recorded from my first, horribly informed run, while the last level is from the second run where I made the good choice of getting the antimatter shield and heatseekers.

Sproing Easy + Hard Badge

Oroboros Easy + Hard Badge

Seven Deadly Sins Medium Badge

Tactics 100 Live Easy + Hard Badge

Johnny Rocketfingers Medium Badge

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Hard Badge

Flag Post

I am at 76%

Flag Post
Originally posted by bobby71983:

I am at 76%

Added :) Welcome!

Bloons TD 1 Hard Badge

Line Flyer P1 Easy + Hard Badge P2 Impossible Badge

Yes, getting exactly 200 (or 200.xx) counts for the badge, but I did improve level d afterwards to get 199.

Sling Junior Easy Badge

Flag Post

Flying Fish easy + hard Badge

And colourPod Medium + Hard Badge

Flag Post

So I’ve started Papa’s Pizzeria. I don’t have much time so I’ll try to do 5 days a day, so It will be around a 25 part series…

It Has Begun

Flag Post

Thanks for the link to the badge checker. I’ve been looking one for awhile and never found it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BadgeHuntersAnon:

So I’ve started Papa’s Pizzeria. I don’t have much time so I’ll try to do 5 days a day, so It will be around a 25 part series…

It Has Begun

If When you start going insane, you can always drop down to one day per day. It’s what I had to do, even though it ended up taking a long time. One tip, once you’ve gold starred a customer, you don’t have to worry about wasting time doing anything with their order, they won’t drop below a gold star and it’s not like money does anything. And when you’re nearing the end, I’d just wait the entire day until you see a customer you actually need then make pizzas as opposed to playing through a whole day and not getting a needed customer. Don’t know if you ever want advice, but there’s some =P

Flag Post

Haha thanks. I plan on doing them in 5’s, I am quite patient. I’ll think about skipping them when I get them to gold but that looks bad for the videos :3 Oh well.

Flag Post

If you want to save yourself a lot of time, just use the tip from Titandrake in the comments.

Flag Post
Originally posted by askon:

If you want to save yourself a lot of time, just use the tip from Titandrake in the comments.

Yes, I know all about that this time, but I prefer to go through games without codes/special names/glitches/etc.

Flag Post

Yes, I know all about that this time, but I prefer to go through games without codes/special names/glitches/etc.

A badgehunter after my own heart =) After all, what use is an achievement that isn’t really achieved?

Flag Post

One legitimate strategy to speed up the game in the later stages is to only make good pizzas for the new customers. This means it will take more days until you level up and unlock the next customer, which means more days that the current new customer is guaranteed to be first customer each day. This way you won’t be left at the end of the game waiting for that one customer to come in and order a pizza. I never actually tried this strategy myself because I couldn’t bring myself to make a bad pizza on purpose.

Flag Post

Speaking as someone who played the game properly, with no shortcuts – not even LouWeed’s suggestion. You will live to regret this decision :)

Flag Post

Speaking as someone who played the game properly, with no shortcuts – not even LouWeed’s suggestion. You will live to regret this decision :)

I’ve done it before, and I’ll do it again. Yes, I’m crazy.

So what I’m going to end up doing though is go about doing good enough until I unlock all customers, then start skipping the goldies.

Flag Post

I’ve done it before, and I’ll do it again. Yes, I’m crazy.

So what I’m going to end up doing though is go about doing good enough until I unlock all customers, then start skipping the goldies.

The good crazy! Not the bad crazy. But yeah, power to you =)

Also, badgehunter, have you done a video of the mechanical commando impossible badge, specifically survival mode? I’d be very interested to see this, as I cannot find any videos anywhere of someone completing it.

Flag Post

Not yet, I am going through them in chronological order on this account. Haha, I’m going to be at a stop for new badge videos since I have Pizzeria to deal with for now, and then two sets of 3 impossibles in a row coming up soon. :P

On a side note, I have up to part 5 of Pizzeria recorded, but don’t have time to upload tonight. I am at 22 unlocked customers and 2 gold customers :)

Flag Post

So I haven’t been defeated by Pizzeria yet. Part 7 is up. Sorry, but for some reason, some parts have off-sync mouse movements, those are probably the parts where I had to do something in real life during the 5 days, so I merged 2 days + 3 days together and it derped.

Edit: Ok I’m looking through part 9 and it’s doing that too, any ideas why camtasia is doing this?

E2: Apologies in advance for parts 8-13. Camtasia is being funny now. The mouse isn’t really important to see anyways, so ignore its’ derpiness, everything else is there properly :P

Flag Post

And there we have it, Pizzeria is finally uploaded. That’s nearly 15 hours of fun fun fun! Here’s the 27th Part, the Finale

Flag Post

And there we have it, Pizzeria is finally uploaded. That’s nearly 15 hours of fun fun fun! Here’s the 27th Part, the Finale

Wow, congrats! Let me know if you need counseling/therapy for all of that, I can put you in touch with someone who helped me out after my Papa’s experience.

Flag Post

Part 1 of Papa Louie is up! P1

And the channel got an upgrade, with a new background, courtesy of Papplejacks

Flag Post

Done with Papa Louie (Hard Badge) Final Part

And Fold Medium Hard and Impossible Badge

Flag Post

And Gravitee Easy + Hard Badge P1 P2

Sorry again for the stupid mouse, I don’t get why it keeps doing this >:(

Flag Post

I can’t tell why the mouse does it. But, I can suggest 2 other cams. 1~ Hypercam. 2~ Ezvid. Ezvid has an inbuilt editor and text input and uploads the video straight to youtube.

Flag Post

Thing Thing Arena 2 Easy + Hard Badge (Took way less time than I thought)

Gravitee Impossible Badge

Flag Post

Max Mesiria Chp1 RPG Medium Badge

Max Mesiria Chp2 RPG Medium Badge
P2 – The First 40 Waves of Battle Mode
And the lovely Impossible Badge