Forums Kongregate

greg has too LITTLE power

38 posts

Flag Post

I think greg really needs more power. Why is he only a community manager? He should be an elite super community manager! It seems that about 25% of this site uses his avatar! Greg makes the world happy! We should elect greg for president of the united states! GREG FOR 2008!!!

Flag Post

I agree, Greg should be a presidential candidate. But he’s got tough competition… have you seen the ass on that Hilary? It’s a wonder why Bill cheated on her.

Flag Post

I routinely ask for access to all of Kongregate’s back-end coding, but I keep getting the same old BS back: “Greg, you’ve never programmed anything in your life.” Well, how am I supposed to LEARN if I can’t randomly change things and see what the effects on the site are?

Flag Post

shame.

Flag Post

Careful greg, you might make the site explode!

Flag Post

The “Greg Mania” is become boring…

Flag Post

Greg Month will end. Just be patient.

Flag Post

It’s not like i hate Greg, No i love him Too (Gregounet <3 ^^)

But i’m bored of Spam…

Flag Post

Greg and Spam (duh, he has to have a vice president!) ’08 =D

Flag Post

greg for 08 would be horrible then if he would go mad with power he would ruin the whole united states he would make it a monarchy with him as the dictator for life.i think damijin should run for president.DAMIJIN4 08 DAMIJIN4 08

Flag Post

September = Damijin month?

Flag Post

no. september is a rememberance month of greg’s month of course.

Flag Post

How about October?

No, thats remembrance of the remembrance of greg month, and of course halloween… Gets an idea

LETS DRESS UP IN GREG COSTUMES!!! I’ll be a G, who’s going to be an R?

Flag Post

ill be the dragon of kongregate!

Flag Post

These jokes aren’t funny.

Flag Post

They may not be funny but they’re fun to participate in.

One day, if you become a programmer, you will understand.

Flag Post

If another one of these months come out, I’m willing to bet that a heck lot of people are gonna get banned :O.

Seriously.It’s gone stupidly too far enough. Seeing G’s around and all makes me think of Greg, which makes me think of banning people :/.

Flag Post

Don’t worry Sylicas, Greg Month is annual. Oh, if people wants to commemorate the Van dude, just make a day instead :D

Flag Post

Can it be called D-Day?

Flag Post

Sure XD

Flag Post

I propose November 9th — the day that Damijin stumbled into our alpha. I think there were maybe 4 people in the (only) chat room that day: Greg (who immediately said hello), me, Jim, and some other dude lost to history.

Flag Post

I haven’t met you, Damijin, but I hear you work hard and help Greg wade through the bottomless pit of emails, so you definitely deserve props, too. I second D-Day.

And why don’t Jim and Emily get any credit? You know, for being the co-founders of this site? ><

I guess we could announce 2007 as the Year of the Greers.

Flag Post

Lawl. With this type of logic, everyones gonna get a month holiday.

I suggest we just take a knife and stab whoever thought up of making another month. Deal?

Flag Post

Greg should be the only one with his own month! He called it! Well, maybe judemaverick called it for him… but still, GREG WINS!!!

Flag Post

Sure, why not have a month for each person? That way, soon enough we’ll be worshipping the staff of Kongregate year-round! They’ll be like gods!