Forums Kongregate

greg has too LITTLE power page 2

38 posts

Flag Post

greg month isn’t good enough… GREG YEAR! no…. greg millenium yeh :)

Flag Post

Greg McClelahan for 2008! I shall surely tell my uncle that lives in the states to vote for you.

Flag Post

You, uh, might want to learn to spell his last name correctly before you make the campaign buttons.

Flag Post

Meh, close enough.

Flag Post

ok i seriously got lost and off track what does this have to do with helpng him get more power on kongregate!?!?!?!? ’:(

Flag Post

I know,greg gets 9,000,000,000,000 points for creating this site

Flag Post

I know,greg gets 9,000,000,000,000 points for creating this site

Except he didnt create this site. He manages the community.

Flag Post

then who did create the site

Flag Post

Can I be vice comminity manager for my work experience? I won’t touch anything, promise.

Pwetty Pwease?

Flag Post

then who did create the site

Jim and Emily founded the site, and a lot of programmers have worked to build it. Happy Cog did the design, and arcaneCoder here worked on building the chat long ago. Jason, Ben, Andrew, Richard, Duncan and William are all programmers currently working on actually building the site.

I’ll repeat again that I am NOT a programmer and have absolutely no technical skills, but this rumor just won’t die.

Flag Post

ok i understood you but then that just got me confused cause now it brought up new questions like what does all that make you just some mod doing nothing watching all the others behind the lines getting all the glory or what help me out here ’:(

Flag Post

what does all that make you just some mod doing nothing watching all the others behind the lines getting all the glory

That sums my job up pretty well.

Flag Post

But he answers emails too (from feedback and stuff).

Well most of the time. I’m still waiting for a response to my last message. :(