Forums Kongregate

Whats is Worst Rated COMMENT on kong.

43 posts

Flag Post

Just wondered what it was as i just seen one with -37 on some random quick pick game?

Flag Post

-37 is nothing, I have seen -2000+ comments, and also, no way to know which one is worst rated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wiggles96:

-37 is nothing, I have seen -2000+ comments, and also, no way to know which one is worst rated.

Proof?

Flag Post

This.

Flag Post

I remember seeing a comment reading “+ This comment to get THOUSANDS AND MILLIONS OF BADGES/POINTS!!!” (something along those lines).

I believe it was the most down rated comment.

Flag Post

Well if it would have -2000 somebody should of flagged it.

Flag Post

One of the best rated comments is timfh’s on "Rebuild", with about 10400 positive ratings right now.
I don’t know about the worst comment though.

Flag Post

Another contender is Crypto’s post on Just Chatting.

Flag Post

Why is COMMENT in caps? :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pokerhappy:

Why is COMMENT in caps? :)

To eliminate misinterpretation?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I’ve seen -41.

Flag Post

The worst I’ve seen was -137… I don’t remember what game, but I think the MARDEK 3 walkthrough

Flag Post

more than 800 to a spam link comment

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

The worst I’ve seen was -137… I don’t remember what game, but I think the MARDEK 3 walkthrough

I don’t think it was MARDEK 3 walkthrough , the lowest rated comment was -69, for that.

Flag Post

Highest I have seen is -27. I actually don’t know what the lowest is.

Flag Post

I know theres a page that tells it…I seen it before, I just can’t remember it…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Taxi55:

Highest I have seen is -27. I actually don’t know what the lowest is.

i lol’ed

Flag Post

FunkyPear’s comment on Gravitee Wars asking if people would like a multiplayer version has 21200+. I wouldn’t be surprised if the top rated comments were on games involved in one of the permanent Quests – they tend to get some of the highest hits.

Flag Post

There’s a glitch that somehow causes a comment to have -9999 rating automatically. If that even counts.

Flag Post

Yeah, the -9999 thing is the spam filter I think. If I would have made it, I might have made it do -9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 just to be sure ;)

Flag Post

I’ve seen -200+ rated comments, too. In fact, pretty much every comment I see is rated -2000+

Flag Post

I’ve seen -50 comments.

Flag Post

i remember a comment that got downrated by -56. I dont remember the game tough but i think that comments subject was spam

Flag Post

This sounds like an excellent competition.