Forums Kongregate

pokemon tower defence Q_Q

53 posts

Flag Post

what happened with the pokemon tower defence game. it was the best

Flag Post

Removed for copyright.

Flag Post

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

how did it copyright thats what i wanna know because its not like i found any other games like that. and i could find pokemon games not permitted by pokemon anywhere so…. how

Flag Post

It was stolen. :(

Flag Post

If you still want to play it, you can find a version on Newgrounds by the actual creators of the game.

Like Z said, the reason why it was removed was because it was stolen.

Flag Post

I are top Pokemon TM Executive. Prepare for lawsuit, silly Americans. You get out now

Flag Post

Figured it was stolen,the game is legitimately extremely fun though.

Flag Post

if u want it on kongergate u can always go to thegame site and ask them if they or you can put it up

Flag Post
Originally posted by jpthekind:

if u want it on kongergate u can always go to thegame site and ask them if they or you can put it up

Way ahead of you. Never played it myself, but more games for Kong is always a good thing.

Flag Post

Darn, that was a fun game. I’m not going on NG again. Last time I did, it gave me a virus. :/

Flag Post

thank you guys and thank you snipahar for the web

Flag Post

i have emailed the maker directly and asked him to upload it we will si uf he does soon

Flag Post

i cannot get past the mt moon in the online verzion

Flag Post
Originally posted by wwt1:

i cannot get past the mt moon in the online verzion

Put the weaker ones in front.

Flag Post

why??? why did they do it…? :(

Flag Post

Because it was stolen, lrn2READ THE THREAD

Flag Post

Weird the real dev of the game put it up but now it’s gone.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheRealEowyn:

Weird the real dev of the game put it up but now it’s gone.

Maybe he decided to remove it?

Flag Post

Heh, it’s a good thing you can save your profile online, so whenever the game pops up here, I can still keep getting my file.

Flag Post

i cant LIVE whithout pokemon tower defence i NEED it HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Flag Post

Do It On Gamerfish You Can Use Comments To Trade Before Trading Stupid Comments.After Trading Stupid Trades And Awesome Trades.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bubbabunkbang:

i cant LIVE whithout pokemon tower defence i NEED it HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Flag Post

That’s a pretty amazing game, just played it. :o

Flag Post

Uhm, guys, if you want to play it, you can go on gamesfreak.com and click on shooting and Pokemon Tower Defense is under the list. Your welcome if you can see for yourself!