Originally posted by Pokerhappy:

Removed for copyright.

IT WAS A FAN MADE GAME!

Flag Post
Originally posted by DesktopTD:
Originally posted by Pokerhappy:

Removed for copyright.

IT WAS A FAN MADE GAME!

You uploaded it in a site that gives developers ad revenues.

Flag Post

Kongregate should have this game because its cool and everyone likes this amazing game.

Flag Post

My friend Theodore96 who I helped him upload the game again got the rights but got banned… What is wrong?

Flag Post

I have to add that this game was on these sites…freeworldgroup.com, flonga.com e.t.c. Why not on Kongregate? Why aren’t they banned there? Anyway. I upload a YoYogames.com game now. in a forum i read that YoYogames are like kongregate. Developers make the games so the forum post says that you CAN upload a game from the site to ANOTHER site. So dont ban me like you did on meh friend (Theodore96)

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFast:

My friend Theodore96 who I helped him upload the game again got the rights but got banned… What is wrong?

Maybe it has do with him uploading a game he didn’t make while making money off of it.

I mean, at least the actual maker of the game made the coding, but your friend did nothing.

Also, Pokemon is for children and people under 13 aren’t allowed on this site.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFast:

Prove you got permission.

Flag Post

wtf that game was epic so i say “BRING IT BACK, BRING IT BACK,BRING IT BACK!!!!!”

WHO IS WITHE ME

Flag Post
Originally posted by Private_Pigface:

Also, Pokemon is for children and people under 13 aren’t allowed on this site.

NERD RAGE!!!!!

Flag Post

HEY EVERYBODY I TRIED TO POST POKEMON TOWER DEFENSE

Flag Post

what a stupid idea

Flag Post

i just asked 4 them 2 upload it on towerdefense.com

Flag Post

Meh…

stolen games will be removed. Especially in kongregate, because kongregate gives revenues for an uploaded game
If you need that game back play the original game

You can play it here

Flag Post

I will try to get permission,and if i do ill take a screenshot for proof,so that we get no misunderstandings.

Flag Post

Pokemontowerdefence RLLY IS ON www.playtowerdefencegames.com and
ask for the version and whoever keeps removing
suggestions plz stop thanx you

Flag Post

HOORAY<——

Flag Post

as long as i know sam ,the creator of PTD ,didn’t upload it here on kong, so those versions were stolen, that’s why they were removed from kong.also this is the list of websites u can play the not stolen version:
samdangames(bolgspot)(Play PTD tab)
PlayTowerDefenseGames
FreeWorldGroup
Gamerfish
OneMoreLevel
NewGrounds
MiniJuegos

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:

Darn, that was a fun game. I’m not going on NG again. Last time I did, it gave me a virus. :/

And that, kids, is we always practice safe browsing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ElBandito81:

Darn, that was a fun game. I’m not going on NG again. Last time I did, it gave me a virus. :/

Since then, I’ve actually found out that it was Kong that gave me the virus.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ElBandito81:

Since then, I’ve actually found out that it was Kong that gave me the virus.

Did you pass on your virus to Newgrounds then? You should contact all of your partners since Kong, and let them know.

Flag Post

go to http://samdangames.blogspot.com/p/play-ptd_03.html to find the newest version of the real game by the real creators

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

go on hacked version i am a trainer and day-care man i will level up any pokemon to any level on hacked version i will even exept any pokemon for a trade (cuz if you didnt, the trade wouldnt work) my user is: tex

Flag Post
Originally posted by snipahar:

If you still want to play it, you can find a version on Newgrounds by the actual creators of the game.

Like Z said, the reason why it was removed was because it was stolen.

It baffles me how that game even got away with copyright to begin with.

Flag Post

http://samdangames.blogspot.com/p/play-ptd_16.html makers site