Forums Kongregate

Best Kongregate Games??? page 3

60 posts

Flag Post

pibedetorres, thank you for your kindness and time to make such great suggestions, but I already played most of these games haha I just didn’t know Tainted Olive and it’s fun. It’s because of that that I asked for new games.

Flag Post

I thought there weren’t many you hadn’t played yet (since you seemed to know that kind of games pretty well), but it was worth a shot XD

A series I haven’t included in the list (mostly because it gave me mixed feelings in terms of quality) is Vortex Point. If you run out of point-and-click adventure games give it a try, but don’t expect a masterpiece. I would give it a 6.5/10 at best.

Flag Post

I realize that this is a pretty ancient thread, but since it was bumped anyway I would highly recommend…. Idleplex

Visit us in the chat there and I’ll gladly share some tips for the game, or just swing by my room: Now Entering the Twilight Zone.

Flag Post

the best game ever played on kongregate is http://www.kongregate.com/games/gamzas/click-the-cookie it is realy awesome and addicting ;D

Flag Post
Originally posted by justawesomes:

the best game ever played on kongregate is http://www.kongregate.com/games/gamzas/click-the-cookie it is realy awesome and addicting ;D

I love your profile history.

Flag Post

You can also try Tower-Defense games. They are also very good. I like Tower-Defense games a lot. ;)

Flag Post

Some of my favorites include:

Depict1 by mirosurabu.
Anti-Idle: The Game by Tukkun.
You Find Yourself In A Room by 2DArray.

There is no general definition of what the “best” game is or isn’t, it comes down to personal preference, though I would recommend all three of these games for sure personally, though not everyone may like them.

Flag Post

If you like idle or shooting games go look at my favorites there’s some idle games and 2 shooting games, my most favorite game in my favorite list is BeGone: Guerra

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dr_Stein:

My games, before they were removed. Now you can never experience their greatness :(

Why were you banned, exactly??

Flag Post
Originally posted by MasterPrawn:

Kongregate does not make games, they leech off the hard work of others.

You really don’t know what you’re talking about huh?