Forums Kongregate

Kongregate IRC channel in Quakenet! (locked)

16 posts

Flag Post

Hello everybody.

I made an IRC channel for Kongregate. This means you can chat in other window. And play in other window, but it has alot more commands too.

I’d like to get people to that chat too, so put your mIRC or ChatZilla (whatever you use) on and come chat to #Kongregate @ Quakenet . Moderators and Kongregate workers get auto-ops (ops can change topic, ban, kick, etc) and master tickets to change almost everything in there.

If you have problems, post them here. I maybe make mIRC guide if many has problems with mIRC and IRC programs.

Happy chatting! -Juze

PS. I hope that you come to chat. :)

Flag Post

What’s the link lolz.

Flag Post

What link?

Flag Post

lol.

Flag Post

LINK

Flag Post

I just entered right now. Took me a while though; I just got ChatZilla xD

Flag Post

what is wrong with official chat ?

Flag Post

You have to be playin a gaem to use it.

Flag Post

They don’t have an Asian-Pacific host :’(

Flag Post

Added the “link”.

Maxuja: This chat has more commands and you can customize your chat, and you can also use other channels same time like I do in Quake 2 channel. And of course, this is used to chat, and there’s no game next to it. I like it much more than offical.

Flag Post

Juze, I went to the official quakenet lolz.

Flag Post

If you append ‘/kongregate’ to the URL I think it makes most clients join the channel automatically.

Flag Post

Ok, fixed that too. Thanks. Now I think it works fully.

Flag Post

Opera has built-in IRC. Did not know that before.

Flag Post

Because the IRC channel is not used alot, I give everybody op now. If it get’s used, then everything will be putted back to normal.

Flag Post

Kongregate has chat.