Forums Kongregate

Achievments

7 posts

Flag Post

Ok im wondering about something. I’ve played a few games that have achievments. I have done what It says, but Im not getting the achievnment or points for it. Is there something else I need to be doing? Ive looked at the help link but it doesnt really say anything about it.

Thanks,

Flag Post

Make sure you are doing it completely, and not like half of it or something… other than that e-mail feedback@kongregate.com

That’s all you can do.

Flag Post

When you say completely you mean game over or when ever you die or what ever? For instince DTD1.5 im sure everyone knows that game on Med diff you need 5k points. Ok beat it got the 5k Pts. No achievment. If that is a bug then I will email them.

Flag Post

Was the light in chat green? Do you have a screenshot?

Flag Post

Ohh thats a good point. Since im being a slacker at work…and we are on a firewall etc etc, I think that may be why its not working. Always on the right hand side eveyrthing says connection failed. Guess that makes sence lol.

Flag Post

Yeah, chat needs to be working for achievements to register.

Flag Post

Lol yeah … What just happened to me was I excedded the challenge for the card the latest one … but the chat server was disconnected so I waited and waited … then rapaired the connection and I got the card!